Give Me More. (ChanBaek/Hunha...

By Zayn_rock_me_plz

Before you start reading this book, I'd like to inform you that I have decided to possibly discontinue it. So... More

Give Me More//Introduction
Introduction chapter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Sehun's P.O.V
Kris leaving Exo rumours???
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not an update
Chapter 31
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 32

926 20 9
By Zayn_rock_me_plz

Sehun's P.O.V

Ugh. It's the weekend, which means that I have to be home with that asshole, Jyunhik. I've been avoiding him as much as I could, I didn't want to have any more direct contact with him before he tried something else on me.

"Sehun, while you're doing your laundry, could you do Jyunhik's own also? He has some work to do for his job so he'll be busy in our bedroom today." My mom asked, handing me a basket of that nasty rat's clothes.

"Sure mom...Also, when's dad coming over?" I asked, taking the basket of clothes from her.

"He should be coming over in a bit for lunch actually." She checked her watch before looking up at me and nodding.

"Oh? You seem to be inviting dad over alot lately. Anything special?" I asked with a hint of hope in my voice.

"Well, he seems to get to you better than I can. You talk to him better than you do with me, I just thought you could use someone to talk too" She faked a smile while looking down at her shoes then back up at me.

"Mom..." I sighed, feeling bad for making her feel that way.

"Sweetheart, it's okay. Look, I know your dad's and I divorce was hard on you and I know it's not easy being the only child. It's okay if you confide in your father more." She moved a strand of hair behind her ear while nervously fiddling with her necklace.

"I just...I want you to know that you can talk to me too. I know we don't always see eye to eye but I'm still your mother and you have Jyunhik too-"

"Mom, please. I love you, okay? Sure, we fight a lot and we don't agree on everything but you're still my mom. I just...I'm not very fond of Jyunhik and I want you to understand that. That's all I ask. I won't ever like him for my own reasons and I need you to just remember that, I'm sorry." I sighed before turning my back towards her and walking off.

"Sehun, I understand. I'm sorry if I pressured you to like him. I just...I wanted us to be a happy family again so badly that I guess I forced it upon you. I'm sorry...I love you, baby." She sniffled and I turned around to look at her. She wiped her tears while looking down and I sighed before putting the basket on the floor and walking towards her, I wrapped my arms around her tightly, squeezing her into a big hug.

"Don't cry, mom. Everything will be okay, I'll go do the laundry now, alright?" I smiled down at her and kissed her forehead before releasing her from the hug and walking away.

Guess it's time to do some laundry for that idiot.

A few hours passed and I was finally done with all my chores, I headed upstairs and into my room, dropping on my bed and sighing loudly. I rolled onto my side, grabbed my phone off of my nightstand and decided to call Luhan up.

"Sehun?"

"Hey love, What are you up to?"

"I'm just baking some cookies for when you come over tonight." He giggled happily and my lips formed into a small grin from his cuteness.

"Oh? Cookies for me, huh?" I chuckled.

There was a sudden slam of my door and I jumped up,my phone fell out of my hand and onto the bed and I could hear Luhan calling my name. I sat up immediately when I saw Jyunhik walking towards me.

"What are you doing in here? Get out." I said sternly, hoping he'd just leave and not cause any trouble for me.

"Shut up." He growled before climbing on top of me and pinning my wrists down to the bed.

"Get off of me!" I shouted loud enough for only him to hear, he let out an menacing chuckle before using one hand to pin my wrists above my head. His other hand found its way to my jeans and he started undoing the buttons slowly to torture me more.

"Stop it! Stop! No!" I started shouting a bit louder as he undid the zip of my jeans and his hand started making its way onto my lower region.

"Jyunhik! Get off of me!" I tried to push my hips up to get him off but he pressed his body harder onto mine, he was way too heavy for me to move, considering I haven't been in the best health lately. His hand started massaging my member slowly and that was it, I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't stay quiet and take this.

"M-Mom!! Mom help me!! Mom please!!" I screamed as loud as I could and Jyunhik punched me in the face. I could taste the blood dripping from my lip into my mouth.

"Jyunhik! Get off of him!" My mom screamed in shock at seeing him on top of me.

"Ah, now look what you've done, Sehun." He made a 'tsk' sound and shook his head at me.

"Mom...mom I'm sorry. I couldn't hide it anymore...I can't do this." I could feel the lump in my throat. "He's been hurting me all this time and I hid it from you because...h-he threatened to hurt you if I told anyone." The tears started flowing from my eyes uncontrollably and I felt weak being so vulnerable under him.

"Jyunhik...How could you do this to my child! What is wrong with you??" My mom screamed at him while walking into the room angrily.

"Because sweetheart." He gritted his teeth before continuing. "I hate gays. Your son is a disgrace to this family, he will get married to Kail or he'll never be accepted." He hissed at her and then looked at me.

"Mom, why are you guys so against Luhan and I being together? I love him. Whether he is a guy or not, I love him, mom. Jyunhik has been making my life a living hell for it but it's my choice! Look at this, he carved the word gay onto my stomach" I lifted my shirt while still crying and showed her the scar on my lower stomach.

"Jyunhik. I want you out of my house, this marriage is over. Get the fuck out of here!! You hurt my son?? I'll make sure you pay for this." My mom slapped him across the face before pushing him off of me.

I sat up quickly and started buttoning my jeans back up, my mom ran to me and cupped my cheeks, examining my busted lip.

"Well well well, I guess I don't have a reason to hold back now. Die you gay bastard!" Jyunhik pulled out his pocket knife and was about to slash it as my face but I pushed myself back, falling off of the bed.

"Mom run!" I shouted while scrambling to my feet and pushing her out the door, I tried to pull the door closed tightly but he grabbed the other side of the handle and started pulling aggressively, I put my feet up on each sides of the doorway and used all of my strength to hold onto the door handle.

"Sehun!!"

"Mom just go! Get out of the house! I'm right behind you!" I shouted while my body jolted forward then backward as Jyunhik pulled the door handle on the other side. As soon as my mom ran downstairs, I let go of the door and started running down the stairs.

"Come here!"

Before I knew it, Jyunhik and I were rolling down the stairs, I heard my ankle snap and I yelled out in pain. He climbed ontop of me and slashed the knife across my face, blood squirted from the wound before calming down and flowing. He raised his hand with the knife in his hand and I realized that he was aiming for my throat. He grabbed the knife with both hands and forced it towards my neck, I quickly grabbed his wrists, pushing his hand back with all my strength.

"You should've just kept quiet, maybe then you'd still be alive." Jyunhik spat in my face and I closed my eyes tightly before opening them again. The tip of the knife drew closer to my throat and I felt my arms getting weaker by the second, I could feel the tip of the knife poking my throat slightly and I knew it was over for me.

"Get off of my son!"

Jyunhik was hit with a frying pan in his head and he fell right beside me, unconscious.

"Dad..." I cried, while he pulled me off the floor.

"My son." He hugged me tightly and I wrapped my arms around him, crying uncontrollably. "I'm here, son. I'm here. He can't hurt you anymore."

"Sehun!" My mom rushed through the door and she hugged both my dad and I. "I told you your father would be coming over." She cried while resting her hand on my uninjured cheek.

"Good day, sir, ma'am. We got a call from a worrying young boy about the incident happening here. We are here to take the criminal away." Three other police officers entered the room and they took Jyunhik outside and into an ambulance.

"But...who called?" My mom asked the officer in pure confusion.

"Sehun! You're okay!" Luhan rushed into the house suddenly and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Luhan...you're here..." I wrapped my arms around his torso, kissing his head in relief. "You called them?

"I did. I heard enough on the phone when you dropped it to know that things were getting serious." He pecked my jawline softly. "You're injured!"

"I'm okay, don't worry." I chuckled slightly, happy to be in his presence.

"Sir, I'm going to need you to lay on this stretcher. We're going to take you to the hospital to take care of your injuries." One of the medics instructed me and I nodded before getting into the bed and laying down.

"Sehun...I'm sorry baby. I'm really sorry..." My mom cried while holding my hand.

I gave her hand a tight squeeze and smiled up at her, "It's not your fault mom, I love you. It's okay"

"Oh and Sehun...I like Luhan. I approve of you both. After what he did today...I know that he will take care of my son." She smiled at me through her tears.

"Thank you so much mom...this means alot. You'll get a better introduction when we're at the hospital. I'll see you there. And dad, take care of her." I chuckled as they rolled me out of the house.

"I won't let her out of my sight." He saluted me before I was taken into the back of the ambulance.

"Luhan, will you please ride with me?" I looked down at him and he nodded.

"Of course I will, let me just tell my parents, they're in the car over there." He ran off towards his parents' car and then ran back over to me, hopping into the back of the ambulance as well.

"I will always be by your side." He rested his hand on my cheeks and a tear fell from his chin.

"Don't cry anymore, I'm okay now,Lu." I assured him while caressing his cheek. "Luhan...I love you." I looked into his eyes as the tears started welling up in my eyes.

"I love you too, Sehun." He smiled through his tears.

Luhan, now we will never be apart.

YAY TWO UPDATES RIGHT?? I THOUGHT YALL DESERVED IT!! SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG GUYS AND SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.4K 21
Pairing : Chanbaek Language : English **Yaoi** Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in a relationship before Chanyeol did debut.Chanyeol broke up with Baekhyun...
593K 28.1K 64
He is Byun Baekhyun, the only son of Mr. and Mrs. Byun who are both working in Park's corporation. Mr. Byun as the general manager and Mrs. Byun as o...
334K 18.3K 84
*Complete* Book 1 Baekhyun's best friend is getting married he is expected to attend, even if that means cutting a deal with his obsessive boyfriend...
15.4K 807 3
Blood purity made all the difference, Baekhyun picked a path, and Chanyeol was a little too late. - - - - - - - - - - - Title: Technical Faults (2015...