[โœ”๏ธŽ] ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ ๐€๐’ ๐€ ๐‡๐€๐“๐“๏ฟฝ...

By -repxtation

๐Œ๐€๐ƒ ๐€๐’ ๐€ ๐‡๐€๐“๐“๐„๐‘ | There is a place, like no place on earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and... More

Extended Summary + Cast
Playlist
Epigraph + Aesthetic
1: Curious
2: So Over dramatic
3: Who Is She?
4: My Little Angel
5: The Friend Who Cared
6: So Full Of Surprises
8: A Little Heart To Heart
9: Need Help?
10: Ultimatum
11: Escape Your Dreams
12: They're Trouble
13: Make Ups
14: Puppy Boy and Hattie
15: Oh Ben
16: Cookie Spell
17: Spell Broken
18: Drama
19: Confusion
20: Quinn's Final Warning
21: You Look Amazing
22: Revenge Time
23: I Love You
24: Quinn's Angry
Sequel!
Twice as Twisted

7: Arrivals

5.9K 189 75
By -repxtation

Maddie, Crystal Ben and Audrey stood waiting for the new arrivals, as the marching band played and the flags waved.

"My my." Fairy Godmother said, clasping her hands together. "This is wonderful, Ben."

Ben smiled. "Thank you, FG." he nodded.

All attention was drawn to the sleek black limo pulling up in front of the school.

The driver walked around to the side of the car facing the welcome crowd.

First a girl in purple stepped out, her cropped purple hair and emerald eyes made it easy to realize that she was Maleficent's daughter, Mal.

A blue girl was the next to step out of the car, she had the posture of a princess, she was the Evil Queen's daughter, Evie.

A girl with blonde hair was next to step out of the car, her brown eyes scanned the crowd with happiness, the daughter of Mother Gothel, Gigi.

Two boys tumbled out of the car in a heap, fighting over a piece of blue cloth. The taller one had brown hair with a beanie, clad in leather, clutching a laptop. It was clear that this was Jay, Jafar's son.

The boy on the floor was covered in black and white, hints of red here and there. He scrambled onto his knees and revealed his chocolate-covered face. Cruella De Vil's son, Carlos. Maddie found him adorable.. wait what?

"Just... cleaning up!" Jay smiled, pulling Carlos to his feet as Fairy Godmother approached them. Crystal raised her eyebrows skeptically at them.

"Leave it like you found it." Fairy Godmother said in a singsong voice. "And by that I mean just leave it." she gestured her hands out.

Audrey smiled sweetly and nodded. Jay tossed everything that he and Carlos had taken back into the car. Mal held her fists firmly on her hips, Evie stood by her side, her hands also on her hips. Gigi joined the other two staring condescendingly at the two boys.

"Hello foxy..." Jay smirked, slowly approaching Audrey.

Audrey's smile faded, staring awkwardly at Jay as he folded his arms over his chest. "The name's... Jay." he said in a flirty tone.

Ben looked at him in confirm and Mal stifled her laugh.

"Wow. Aren't you something?" Crystal commented, chuckling slightly. Audrey laughed fakely, Fairy Godmother turning to her.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep." Fairy Godmother interrupted the awkward moment, stepping between the two. Jay's smile faded as Fairy Godmother smiled. "I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress." she curtsied.

Carlos stared blankly as Mal's eyes widened.

"The Fairy Godmother? As in, 'Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo'?" she made a wand gesture with her hand, as if she was holding one.

"Bibbidi Bobbidi, you know it!" Fairy Godmother nodded, smiling. The four villain kids began to smile.

"Yeah, I always wondered. What it felt like for Cinderella when you just, appeared," Mal smiled as Fairy Godmother nodded. "Out of nowhere. With that, sparkly wand, and warm smile."

"Aww." Fairy Godmother mused.

"And that sparkly wand." Mal repeated, her hands clasped together. Behind her, Jay nodded and Carlos smiled.  She seemed a little too attached to it.

"That was a long time ago." Fairy Godmother said. "And as I always say, don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future!" she made jazz hands.

Mal smiled, her eyes widening a little as Jay stared confusingly and blankly. Audrey and Ben then stepped forward.

"It's so good to finally meet you all." Ben commented. "I'm Ben." he introduced himself, his hands clasped together.

"Prince." Audrey interrupted. "Benjamin." Evie's jaw dropped, though Mal seemed less interested. "Soon to be king!" Audrey said excitedly.

"You had me at 'prince'." Evie breathed, stepping forward. "My mom's a queen, which makes princess." she curtsied.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here." Audrey pointed out, shaking her head. Evie slowly stood straight, her smile fading. "And neither do you." she smiled.

"If you guys call me a princess then she's a princess too." Maddie commented, laughing. Audrey huffed.

"This is Audrey." Ben introduced the brunette princess.

"Princess Audrey." she acted as if she was correcting him. "His girlfriend." she smiled happily, reaching out and holding Ben's hand. "Right Benny boo?" Mal rolled her eyes and tilted her head as Audrey giggled.

"And this is--" Ben began. "Maddie daughter of the Mad Hatter."

"Princess Madeline! My best friend." Audrey corrected.

" When did we become friends?"

"Aren't you a colorful little thing?" Mal mused.

"And this is Crystal, daughter of Snow White." Ben said as both Evie and Crystal had a stare down.

"Ben, Maddie, Crystal and Audrey are going to show you all around." Fairy Godmother said, leaning over the couple's joined hands. "And I'll see you tomorrow." there was a pause. "The doors of wisdom are never shut!" Fairy Godmother stepped forward, pulling apart Ben and Audrey's hands and smiling as Mal jumped back, as well as Carlos and Jay.

"But the library hours are from eight to eleven and in case you haven't heard, we have a little thing about curfews." Fairy Godmother explained. Mal, Gigi and Evie nodded, but Carlos and Jay's expressions remained confused.

Within a few seconds, Fairy Godmother began to walk away, soon followed by the band who carried their instruments and left in a single file, leaving just Ben, Audrey, Maddie, Crystal, Jay, Mal, Evie, Gigi and Carlos. There was a silence before Ben stepped forward towards Jay.

"It is so, so, so great to finally meet y--" Ben was cut off by Jay punching him playfully on the chest. Jay nodded, smiling. Ben moved over to Mal and shook her hand.

Mal seemed unimpressed and bored. The pair locked eye contact for a moment.

"This is a momentous occasion." Ben announced, breaking his contact with Mal. "And one that I hope will go down-" he shook Carlos' hand, tilting his head at the boy's chocolatey face. "In history..." Ben pulled his finger up to his mouth. "And chocolate." he chuckled a little as Carlos licked his thumb. "As the day our two peoples began to heal." Ben smiled, stood in front of the blue-haired Evie with Audrey close by his side. He turned to the blonde who stared back at him, his face slightly paled. Gigi smiled sweetly, extending her hand for him to shake, which he took hesitantly.

"The day that you showed five people where the bathrooms are." Mal interrupted his little speech, swinging her body a little. Ben chuckled.

"A little bit over the top?" he asked, moving back over to Mal.

"Oh a little more than a little bit." Mal looked down at the floor.

"I told you, Ben." Maddie commented, flipping her colorful curls.

"Well, so much for my first impression." he smiled, Mal looking back up. Both of them laughed with slight awkwardness and locked eye contact once again.

"Hey, you're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you?" Audrey asked Mal, though she knew the answer was yes. Mal stared boredly at the princess as she continued to speak. "Yeah, you know what, I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff." Audrey smiled sweetly- too sweetly- as Mal's eyes widened and she nodded. "Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping--"

"Beauty." Mal interrupted, a hand on her hip and a fake smile on her lips. "Yeah I've heard the name. And well, I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening."

"Water under the bridge." Audrey said. "Totes!" Mal began to laugh, and Audrey followed suit, both laughing fakely in unison. They stretched it out, Audrey's face melting to disgust.

Gigi rolled her brown orbs. "Really. I hardly believe you."

"Okay!" Ben clapped. "So how about a tour?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.9K 22
"It's good to be bad" When Hadey feels as though no one likes her for the real her, she heads back home to the Isle, where Ben is kidnapped. Now...
36.2K 458 20
Cara De Vil Twin little sister to Carlos De Vil. She's very much like her brother, anxious, emotionally abused, and attached to her friends. When...
11.7K 217 15
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...
6.6K 69 14
When 5 villain kids get sent to auradon only for there parent a to have them steal fairy godmothers wand and what happened when 2 villains fall in lo...