Second Chances (OLD)

Από willixq

Relates to Fnaf MC RP Nothing normal ever happens at this pizzeria, things not normal that you couldn't imagi... Περισσότερα

Its different.
Not normal..
Go Fish
The escape
Are We Still Friends? (Art by me)
Kidnapping
Break out
The Foxy Project
What was it?
The plan
Conversation
Escape
Lolbit!
"You know who"
That's what friends are for^^
New and improved!

"Freddy buddy, is that you?"

412 8 2
Από willixq

Foxys POV

"Okay baby, we need to find out hat busted out of my chest!" I say. "Foxy, it's probably not any thing important." she says. She looks over to the elevator. I raise an eye brow and she notices. "Oh, just checking around.." she then said. I nod. "Well if your not helping me figure it out I'm doing myself." I say. I start to walk away until puppet stopped me. "Foxy were going to figure out what came out of you." he look frightened like he knew something. I nodded and we walk away. "Guys wait.." we turn our head. "Ill get the others." she smiled, we smiled back.

Puppets POV

It makes since. I've been thinking a lot. We haven't heard the voice since, well u can't even remember.. I'm afraid it's apart of the plan. I over heard the villains talking about a plan. There probably behind this.. Me, foxy, baby, and the others search every where with every sign. "Nothing inside of my chicken!" Freddy yells to us. I roll my eyes. I hear a voice. "Oh how long it's been puppet.." that voice.. Sounds so familiar. The others are looking else where while me and Freddy are looking together. "F-Freddy? B-buddy? I-is that y-you?" I ask. I hear a chuckle. I the around.
"i-its.."

TBC
The next one should be better. We're almost to the ennndddd I think.. -autumn

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

875K 53.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.1M 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...