β€’Plot shopβ€’ [Urban]

By KayyyHerondale

Are you all out of ideas for new stories ? Do you have writer's block ? Are you new on wattpad and looking fo... More

PLOT SHOP
PLOT #1
PLOT #3
PLOT #4
PLOT #5
PLOT #6
PLOT #7
PLOT #8
SHOWCASE
PLOT #9
PLOT #10
SHOWCASE #2
PLOT #11
PLOT #12
SHOWCASE #3
New cover
Another new cover 😭
PLOT #13
PLOT #14
NOTE
PLOT #15

PLOT #2

1.4K 14 4
By KayyyHerondale

☝🏽{@itsjustajlove} Chocolate queen 😍🍫

PLOT #2 :Four unique teenagers, unexpectedly meet in their senior year of high school. Despite their different backgrounds and home lives, they become best friends. They spent the entire summer together before life separated them. Two went to college, one went traveling, and the last one was stuck in the hood and became a gangbanger. A couple years later when they're all adults, they meet randomly and reminisce about the old days.

Will old feelings be brought back ?

My adaptation : I wanted the story to be called "Its 4 lyfe" 😭. Yup, I wanted it to be 4 instead of for and I wanted life to be spelled like lyfe. I don't even know ......
I didn't have any face claims for the characters but I did make some names and they were Omari, Elijah, Simone, and Dante. As you can already tell, I planned for the the four friends to be 2 girls and 2 boys.

Plot status : Taken

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.7K 53
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
47.6K 875 25
15.1K 860 31
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
85K 1.2K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...