Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

Warriors of love

3K 74 18
By kadenzajinx

***authors note! Dragonball Mae has over 3k views! I wanna thank you all for your support and finally answer one of the biggest questions I've gotten. I will eventually be pairing Mae with Jiren! Also be sure to check out the prologue Dragonball Mae: The Early Years! Thank you again!***

Mae rushed Ribrianne kicking the girl into a broken piece of the arena. "How dare you!" Ribrianne snapped at Mae.

"Oh I'm sorry was I not supposed to kick you?" Mae scoffed.

"Hmph." Ribrianne frowned. "I'll take you out with this. Maiden's Charge!" She rolled herself into a ball and came barreling at Mae.

Mae held out a hand to try and stop her but when she looked at Ribrianne's face she said, "yea no." She jumped up and over the girl. Ribrianne went and knocked someone from universe 10 off.

Mae jumped onto a pillar and looked to see how Goku and 17 were doing. As Rozie punched Goku her arms began to glow. Goku jumped back as energy balls came rushing at him. "Rozie has mastered the Yacchina Fist." The destroyer from universe two said. "Her punches become sharper and stronger the more she attacks."

"Need help?" Mae said crouching down.

"No I've got this!" Goku said blocking the energy blasts. Suddenly one stopped in front of him and smacked him right in the face.

"Do you really?" Mae laughed. Goku glared at her and she turned her focus on the fight between 17 and Kakunsa. "She looks wild." Mae said as Kakunsa rushed 17.

"Kakunsa is the beast warrior. Once she sets her sights on her prey she will take them down no matter what." The destroyer continued.

Kakunsa began using continuous attacks against 17, using the rubble as footing. 17 dropped down to one knee and Kakunsa went in for the final blow only to hit his shield. "Did you think I was down?" He asked. "I'm fairly confident in my stamina." He was an Android of infinite energy. Mae was impressed by his move. 17 then spun the shield round and round sending Kakunsa over the edge.

"Nice job!" Mae cheered. She spoke too soon, one of the winged warriors saved Kakunsa from falling.

"Thank you Vikal!" Kakunsa said.

"You're welcome Kakunsa!" Vikal embraced the girl.

"Oh Vikal!" Kakunsa said endearingly.

"Kakunsa." Vikal said lovingly.

"What the hell," Mae said flatly. Vikal then threw Kakunsa straight at 17 driving him back. Mae jumped down and rushed over. "Do you need help?"

17 was laying on the ground, "No."

"Are you going to get serious?" Mae grinned, she knew 17 was holding back.

"I suppose." 17 said getting up. "She just reminded me of the animals back on the island."

"Oh I see." Mae crossed her arms. "Well go kick her ass."

17 jumped up with intense speed going for Vikal. With one hit he sent her crashing into the stands. He then jumped down to face Kakunsa. "Vikal!" Kakunsa screamed. "You'll pay for that!" She growled.

"Let's go then." 17 said running at her.

Ribrianne jumped in between them. "Kakunsa!"

"Ribrianne! Let me take this man. I'll make him suffer for what he did to Vikal." Kakunsa said. 

"Ribrianne!" Mae said walking up. "I'm your foe."

"Fine ugly girl, I'll fight you." Ribrianne frowned.

As Mae and Ribrianne charged at each other 17 jumped up leading Kakunsa away from the arena. He landed on the light and then with one swift attack he sent an energy blast sending the girl out of bounds. "Is that even fair?!" One of the destroyers said. 

"Grand Zen-Oh says it's fine." The Grand Priest said.

"Kakunsa!" Ribrianne shouted as she kicked Mae into the ground.

17 landed next to Mae and faced Ribrianne. "You good?"

"Yea, she just got a good hit in." Mae said wiping her mouth.

"You evil, heartless man!" Ribrianne became angry, her pink aura surrounding her.

"So I'm evil then?" 17 said.

Mae burst out laughing causing Ribrianne to glare at her. "Is this man your lover?"

"What? No." Mae said holding her side.

"Of course someone as ugly as you could never have love." Ribrianne said.

"Now you are just hurting my feelings." Mae pouted. "You could at least take me to dinner first."

17 smirked at that comment. "Alright Ribrianne! I am Android 17, let's see which is stronger, your love or my wish!" He was clearly getting into it.

"I will defeat you, you warrior of darkness!" Ribrianne pointed at him. 17 and Ribrianne charged at each other and Mae hung back. She looked over and saw that Goku was still fighting Rozie. He must have been having a harder time that she thought.

17 looked over and jumped in front of Goku bringing up a barrier, protecting him from Rozie's energy blasts. Mae used that opening to attack Rozie, "Big Bang Attack!" She yelled sending the energy beam at the girl.

"Thanks Mae, 17!" Goku said and he used the opening Mae created to create energy balls cutting Rozie off. He then caused one to explode sending Rozie close to the edge of the arena.

Mae attacked Ribrianne sending her next to Rozie. "Let's knock them off together!" Mae said preparing her next attack.

"It would be helpful if you would just jump on your own." 17 told the girls holding up a hand.

Suddenly the Yardrat from universe came to their rescue. "Ladies, let's retreat for now." He said using his instant transmission to get them away.

"We should go after them." Mae said.

"No. The Yardrat could prove to be difficult." Goku said.

"You two take care and don't drop your guard." 17 said as he ran off.

"Mae good luck!" Goku said as he too ran off.

Mae turned on her heels and took off until she came up on Gohan and Piccolo. Piccolo was standing with his arms crossed and Gohan was taking on Botamo. "Come to watch your twin fight?" He asked her.

"I guess so." Mae said putting her hands on her hips. "How's he doing?"

"See for yourself." Piccolo said.

Gohan used the force of his punches to pick Botamo up. He then carried him to the edge and kicked him over. "Kamehameha!" He yelled sending the final blow sending Botamo out.

"I'm taking you with me!" Botamo sent an energy beam at Gohan's turned back.

"Gohan!" Mae shouted but Gohan already turned and knocked the blast away. "Looks like you are doing well." She cocked her head as Gohan walked up.

"Hey Mae!" Gohan smiled at her.

"You there!" A warrior said from above them. "You look worthy enough to fight me!" He pointed at Gohan. "I am Obuni and this is Rubalt." He gestured to the red man next to him.

"You'll be fighting me, little girl." Rubalt grinned.

"Why does everyone keep calling me a little girl?" Mae sighed.

"Probably cause you are so short." Gohan teased.

"I'm not that short!" Mae snapped.

"You're like the same height as Krillin!" Gohan retorted.

"Am not!" Mae glared at him.

"Can we not do this now!" Piccolo yelled at the twins.

"Haha sorry Piccolo." Gohan said. "Alright Obuni I'll fight you."

Rubalt jumped down and started attacking Mae who rushed back dodging his attacks. She was mostly trying to get the fighter separated from his friend. "Are you just going to keep dodging, girl?" He asked with a cocky grin.

"You want me to attack?" Mae was suddenly right in his face and punched him hard in the stomach.

"How are you this strong?!" He asked holding his stomach.

"I work hard." Mae grinned. "Final Flash!" She yelled the energy beam sent him over the edge and she went back to where Piccolo was watching.

"That was quick." Piccolo said as she came bounding up.

"To be fair he was easy to beat." Mae shrugged. She turned her attention to Gohan's fight. He seemed to be struggling. Obuni was able to shift his energy and use feints. "I'll go help!" Mae said taking a step forward.

"Wait." Piccolo said putting an arm out to stop her. "You can't fight all of Gohan's battles. Let him see this through." Mae looked up at the Namekian then back to her brother who was getting pushed back.

"Rah!" Gohan yelled powering up. When Obuni went in for an attack Gohan got in a punch. Finally he was able to fight back by using counterattacks.

"Not a bad idea." Mae said watching her brother. "He could end up taking a lot of damage though."

Obuni stopped, "What is your name warrior?"

"I am Son Gohan from universe seven." Gohan said proudly.

"It has been an honor to fight you Son Gohan." The old man began breathing heavy. He was running out of stamina for his feints and Gohan knew that.

"Kamehameha!" Gohan jumped up sending the old man flying.

"Universe 10 is out of fighters." The Grand Priest announced. "They will now be erased." Instantly the universe was gone.

Gohan stood looking out to the void clenching his fist. "Gohan." Mae said delicately, she knew he must be feeling guilty.

"Gohan, let's go." Piccolo said turning to the center of the arena.

"Right." Gohan turned around following his mentor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 1.8K 42
a story about venus briefs, the first born daughter of vegeta and bulma, who becomes best friends with bulma's best friend's son, gohan, and later so...
3.7K 292 23
The last female of a mostly extinct race, who was held captive her whole life by the very being who extinguished them- Is thrown back into reality an...
4.7K 79 22
Vegeta and Bulma have a boy they named Jackarot. Although Vegeta Hating the name referencing Kakarot (Aka: Son Goku) Jackarot trains with Vegeta, gro...
31.8K 765 37
[*BOOK 1*] After three years from the events of Namek, Freeza arrives to Earth, but is surprisingly stopped by two new faces -- both Super Saiyains...