Ezria: A pregnancy story

By HannahVanWunnik

When Ezra and aria have sex for the first time, they expect an experience worth remembering. But when a huge... More

The first time
Telling him
Announcing to the world
Life goes on...
God help me...
Tell me that I'm wrong
Finding out the gender...
Little update guys. ( Not part of the story)
A/N
It's what?!?
Moving!
A/N
Shopping!
Fixing the nursery
Labor Part 2
Visitors
The Big Fight
Can we not?
Marry me pt.2
Spending time as a family
Wedding planning :)
A/N
B26
New start
Get it girl!
Ezras POV
Ajusting to sleeping alone
COVER CONTEST
Cover pt.2
Cali bound
COVER CONTEST WINNER!!!
Look what the cat dragged in.
Happy birthday!
Miss movin on
Why does this happen to me?
I cant stop lovin you
Not an update
6 months later
A/N
SEQUEL INFO
Baby daddy be gone
Im lovin this
A/N
Again yall, like come in hannah
First day blues
Y'all
This is it
SEQUEL INFO!!!

Labor part 1

5.7K 117 4
By HannahVanWunnik

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD." I yelled as ezra dragged me down the stairs. Ezra grabbed the baby bag and rushed down to the car where I was waiting. "Hurry  uppppppppp" I managed to say in between my contractions. I got into is tiny car realizng that the car seats were all squished together in the back. " W-E  N-E-E-D  A-  N-E-W  C-A-R." I said fighting back my tears of pain as he sped down the road. " I know honey just keep breathing" He said almost running a red light. "DON'T TELL ME THAT I AM BREATHING JUST FINE JUST GET ME TO THE DAMN HOSPITAL!" I screamed at him right as he pulled into the hospital. He ran to the trunk and grabbed the Baby bag and ran to get me a wheel chair all while I was sitting in the car. Once he brought me a nurse she helped me out of the car and into the wheel chair. I screamed the whole time down to the maternity ward and then cursed all the way to my room. Ezra stayed back to fill out the forms and when he came back I was a bit calmer and I asked for some drugs. They gave me an epidural and I felt so much better, I fell asleep after the doctor check at 4 centimeters. When I woke up ezra was just staring at me. I thought that he was sleeping but when I called his name he responded immediatly, "Is is timem are you hirting, how far are the contractions? I'll get a doctor." He said shooting straight up. "I'm fine babe." I said He came back over and sat down right as a contraction and a doctor came. The doctor waited until my contraction went away and he checked me. I was 10 cm but the baby's weren't coming "Mam we have to do a C section to deliver your baby's. They aren't coming naturally." the doctor said.  A nurse handed ezra some scrubs and I got wheeled into surgery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 384 37
After receiving threatening texts and having her life put at risk, Aria and her boyfriend Ezra get some good news. But could it lead to everything be...
62.6K 1.4K 24
What if Aria finds out she's pregnant? And what if Maggie and Malcolm move in with Ezra at the exact same time? Who will he choose? ***Older story, v...
309K 2.7K 7
Aria loved how the boys kissed her. Touched her. How they begged for more. When she was with them, she felt loved. For a while anyway. She used them...
42.7K 1K 27
The story take place after 7x10. ENJOY!