~Little Mikaelson~ [Book 1]

By HayleyMikaelson

She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orlea... More

~Little Mikaelson~
Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Changing Tides
Chapter 2 ~ We Live To Die
Chapter 3 ~ Fearful Hearts
Chapter 4 ~ Old Friends, New Problems
Chapter 5 ~ The World Has Turned And Left Me Here
Chapter 6 ~ Time after Time
Chapter 7 ~ Welcome to the World
Chapter 8 ~ Visting time!
Chapter 9 ~ Taken: Part 1
Chapter 10 ~ Taken: Part 2
Chapter 11 ~ Taken: Part 3
Chapter 12 ~ Taken: Part 4
The Devil's Wife (review)
Chapter 13 ~ One Big Happy Family!
Chapter 14 ~ What's done is Done.
Chapter 15 ~ Adriana
Chapter 16 ~ Night Time
Chapter 17 ~ Long Time No Kill
Chapter 18 ~ Kidnapped
Chapter 19 ~ Fighting for Family
Chapter 20 ~ Home Sweet Home?
To The Haters & my non-haters!!
Chapter 21 ~ Where she belongs
Chapter 22 ~ Problem to your solution
Chapter 23 ~ Let go
Chapter 24 ~ Ghost of the Past
Chapter 25 ~ Qui habitas in parte Part 1.
Chapter 26 ~ Recoiled (Part 2/2)
Little Mikaelson Q&A!! - CLOSED
Audition a Character!
Chapter 28 ~ Live, Laugh, and Kill
Chapter 29 Part .1 ~ When You Love A Friend
Chapter 30 ~ Family Ties (2/2)
Chapter 31 ~ Till Death Do Us Part
Chapter 32 ~ Black Hole
Chapter 33 -- Northern Rose
Chapter 34 PROMO
Chapter 34 ~ Murder House Ball (part 1/2)
Chapter 35~ Death is a Virtue (Part 2/2)
Chapter 36 ~ The World Has Turned Upside Down
Chapter 37 ~ Everything Changes
Chapter 38 ~ Never, Ever, In This Endeavor
Chapter 39 ~ Oh Baby I
30K READS!!!
Updating Info
Chapter 40 ~ This Black Heart of Mine is Breaking
New Cover // Update Info!
Chapter 41 ~ Butterfly Kisses and Snake Bites
Chapter 42 ~ Feathers of an Angel
Chapter 43 ~ Darkness on the Horizon
Chapter 44 ~ Always Isn't Forever
Epilouge
Ending Note
Questions & Answers With The Author!
~Dark Mikaelson~

Chapter 27 ~ From the House to a Grave

1.7K 53 3
By HayleyMikaelson

Be sure to read the last chapter first! Other wise this will make no sense. There will be a few POV switches so pay attention to that! Thanks for reading, be sure to hit that little gold star and put something in the comments! XOXO HM

------------

Rana's POV:

I open my eyes, my side burning and I struggle to sit up. The sharp stabbing pain in my side causes me to grab it, and I feel something wet and squishy on my fingers and raise my hand up to look at it.

My eyes widen when I see that it is covered in blood, and I lick my drying lips my breathing quickening. "Well that's unfortunate.." A harsh wind blows through the room, causing me to look around and move under the table to look around better. 

A ghostly figure is moving rapidly towards me, and I focus on it trying to force it backwards but it doesn't seem to be even touched by my magic. When it comes into view, suddenly, I'm not scared anymore. I see it's face, and my jaw goes slack.

A beautiful woman, with long blonde hair that streams out behind her and wide blue eyes and the most beautiful features I've ever seen. She is wearing a long white dress, and white wings are coming out of her back. 

She reaches out one hand, and touches my face. It feels like being touched by the sun, warm and cozy. "Your time is coming." She says in an angelic way, before she disappears in a swarm of white light.

Adriana's POV:

The power surging out of my hands makes my body tremble, and feel amazing. Utterly, breathtakingly, amazing. Pulling back my hands, the energy coils back into my arms with a tingling sensation coiling up in a knot in the pit of my stomach.

I fully extend my arms with force, shooting out some sort of spell that is making my father coil in pain. His true form revealing, and the sounds of every bone in his body breaking fills then night air. 

"Adriana!! Stop!" My mom screams at me, but the words are gurgling in my ears the wind picking up and a large clap of thunder shakes the ground followed by pelting rain. Nothing matters more to me then making my father pay, and I quickly close my fist and he screams loudly.

"Adriana, please!! I know you upset but please, stop!" I hear my yell at me, and I turn to her the evil look in my eyes making her cringe.

"No." My voice is filled with coldness, and my Uncle dashes towards me from the side and I turn to look at him stopping him in his tracks. "What did I say? Back OFF!" At the word 'off', he is launched backwards and through the side of a building making him groan in pain. Turning back to my father, I intensify the spell my nose starting to bleed, first a few drops then a long stream. 

The sound of music was blasting, and closing my eyes I focus and the wires outside snap sending shocks through the air and mixing with the rain. The electricity touches the ground, and concentrating more it erupts into a fire following the running water making a circle around Klaus.

The pain spell was still there, but it was draining my energy. The fire turns towards him, and he stares at them in shock. "Goodbye!" I push my arms out with force, sending every drop of magic towards him screaming as I do so.

My scream turns into a loud gasp as my body tenses up, and eyes widen. Before I knew it, everything goes black..

Hayley's POV

Rubbing my swollen and raw arms, I watch in horror as my daughter faints and lands in the safety of Elijah's arms. As soon as she does the rain ends and so does the fire. Hurrying over to her, I touch her face gently my face lined with worry. "Let's get her back home.. She's probably just existed." Elijah nods, and his eyes trail over to Klaus who is passed out cold near a wall.

Blood surrounding him. His own blood. "I'll take care of Klaus, you just get her home safely." I watch as he leaves before moving over to the 'invincible hybrid', smirking at the thought of Klaus being bested by a 16 year old newbie witch.

At the same time, I keep replaying the image of evil in her eyes. If her magic was already this strong, what would it be like in a year from now? Or even sooner? Shaking the thought off, I don't bother messing with the dress Rana had loaned me and let it drag on the ground. It was already ruined. Kneeling beside Klaus, I pull his head off the ground and onto my lap to get a better look at his wound. They were already healing, but there were a lot of cuts. 

"C'mon, let's get you home." Standing up, I pull him to his feet and start an awkward way to the end of alley when a figure steps out in front of us.

Quickly I search my head for an excuse of why he was unconscience. "Wild party.. Had to much to drink and got into a bar fight. If you would excuse me, I would like to get through." The figure raises it's head, and pulls the hood down. 

A man of black hair tumbles around her face, and the sharp blue eyes staring into mine. "I don't think so. Klaus is coming with me." She steps forwards and once the light hits her face, the veins under her eyes swell up and fangs elongate.

Growling deeply my eyes turn gold, "I don't think so. Step aside or else.." She laughs at my threat. 

"Or else what? Your not a hybrid, your a werewolf you can't do anything to me without it being a Full Moon." She said the word werewolf like it was a bug crawling on her or something.

The quickest lie that came to me just blurted out, "Guess again vampire I am a hybrid. Want a bite?" I give my best hiss, and since I was in the dark all she could see was my glowing gold eyes.

The sound of gushing wind can be heard and like that the little bitch was one. "Now, that wasn't so hard was it." A groan comes from Klaus, and I roll my eyes dragging him along.

----------------

3rd Person POV

Elijah carries his niece into the house, and lays her down on the couch wiping her lips with a damp toilette. He stops, the smell of blood filling his nose and the soft groans filling his ears. Not wanting to leave his niece alone, he hesitates before hearing a lamp shatter.

Rising to his feet, he dashes upstairs and follows the scent to Rana's room. He opens it, and scans the room for the source, a blood stain on the hard wood and the trail of blood leading to a table. "Ranaora? Ranaora are you alright?" He asks, and hears her ragged breathing.

"Dammit Elijah, I'm bleeding over here!" She scoffs softly, and drags herself out from under the table. His eyes widen at the sight of her; her face sweaty, eyes showing pain, and her shirt/hand covered in blood. He is beside her in one quick step, and bends next to her. "Guess that spell didn't work out right." She says, and gives a nervous chuckle followed by a whimper.

Instinctively, he bites his wrist and puts it out for her, but is shocked when a single tear rolls down her cheek and she shakes her head. "No, Elijah.. I can't. I spent my life being a witch, that spell I did a long, long time ago to stop myself from aging has it's.. Glitches." She says breathy. 

"What do you mean by.. Glitches?" He asks, and wipes her tear away with his thumb. 

"No one is meant to live forever. The universe, messed me up. I can't be turned into a vampire, or take vampire blood. Your healing won't work on me.. I'm.." Her voice trails off, and tears fill her eyes threatening to spill over but she regains her tough composure. "I'm dying Elijah, and there's nothing you or I can do about it. But don't cry, because I need you to go inside my head and see where Rebekah is. She's hurt." She says, and winces slightly. 

Tears out-ling his eyes, Elijah reaches out a hand and strokes her hair before closing his eyes and witnessing everything that Rana saw. Right down to the shooting. When he opens his eyes, a tear fall from his cheek. "Now, what did I... I say about.. Crying?" Rana says and swallows hard, moving her good hand and setting it on top of his. 

Elijah's lips are trembling, and he looks down at her hand at back up at her. For the first time noticing the diamond ring on her left finger in the shape of an X, and his eyes darken. She notices this, and her hand trembles.

"No matter what happens, we will always be best friends and your the big brother I always wanted. I'm the little sister you always wanted, and I remember how I was there through all your heartbreaks. You told me everything about Tatia, right down to the last freckle.

"Then came Celeste who you loved and she loved you.. Then that bitch Katerina Petrova, and you still haven't gotten over her. So promise me something Elijah. Promise that you won't let love pass you by." Staring down at her with a mixture of confusion, brotherly love, and sadness. "

"I promise Rana.." He says his voice hoarse.

She nods, and takes in a deep breath. "Your my best friend, and I remember the times we spent together, in that house by the lake.. Were you lost your vampire crave for human blood, and I lost my mom's necklace.. Every time we saw each other we said hello - and goodbye - there.

"The times we spent on the rocks, running through the meadows, and teaching each other how to use a shower and how to do Algebra 1 - and 2. We were young, free, and best friends. The only thing different is that were old, and chained down with memories." Tears tinkle down both of there cheeks, and she takes in a deep breath her eyes drifting in and out of focus.

"Bury me by the lake we used to spend time with by the old cabin. It's still there.. Trust me. Oh and Elijah?" She says, her voice soft and her heartbeat faltering.

"Yes?" Elijah responds, his voice cracking. 

"Don't stay mad at your family. There your family, there going to be with you forever, don't let them fall apart. I love.. You." The word 'you' is breathy, and she gives his hand a squeeze before her eyes flutter closed and her body falls limp.

Elijah can't stop the flood of tears that followed, and he kisses her forehead and stares at her for a minute or two before the sound of the front door opening and closing can be heard.

"Elijah? Elijah where are you?" He hears Hayley's sweet voice ring through the air, and he touches his best friend one last time before picking her up and carrying her downstairs.

--------------------------

That's a wrap for now guys! I know, don't kill me for the weird chapter and it might seem rushed and I apologize for that. Be sure to comment on what you think, and vote please!! :) XOXO HM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...
5.1K 118 32
"For an eternity, darling." He smiled. - Amelia Mikaelson, the original witch hybrid and the old wife of Klaus Mikaelson. Five hundred years of mar...
254K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
7.9K 159 33
a girl struggling with the will to live and a man whose been taking peoples lives for 1000 years. who ever thought these opposites would attract. St...