KPOP IMAGINES

Galing kay Maeriime

Please enjoy~! ♥ Form : Name - Bias + Group/Band - Plot/Genre - Higit pa

Intro
♥ Seventeen S.Coups - Choi Seungcheol ♥
♥ Got7 Mark - Mark Tuan♥
♥ BTS Jin - Kim Seokjin♥
♥ UNB Daewon - Park Daewon♥
♥UNB Marco - Lee Hyunggeun♥
♥Day6 YoungK - Kang Younghyun♥
REQUESTS?
♥ DAY6 Sungjin - Park Sungjin♥

♥Day6 Sungjin - Park Sungjin♥

36 0 0
Galing kay Maeriime

Part ②

"I love you most." Sungjin says as he let go of you then kisses you in your forehead then in your lips.

Your POV

After Sungjin confessed to you and you turning him down, you started to ignore him because you didn't want to fall in love with him much more. You knew that even if you're together, you'll end up hurting him anyway since your family will marry you to their buisness partner's son. You didn't want to but that's the only way to repay their efforts for you.

You walk towards the library to continue your research for your final report. As you entered, you notice Jae and Brian doing some work near your favorite table. You went to them and greeted them. Even if Sungjin and you are back to being not in good terms, you still watch them practice and play all the time. "Hey! You guys doing some research too?" You ask them as they smile when they saw you. "Oh! (Y/N)! You're here! You're our savior!" Jae exclaimed but not too loud since we're in the library. "Why? What is it?" You look at the papers and it was about psychological develoment and how it affects the society and it's economical status. "Oh that one has a book really. Is Mr.Gong your teacher?" They both nod at your question. "I'll go get the book first okay?" You said and left them to get the book first. You walk to the the last aisle where the psychology books are placed at. You were about to get the book when someone held your hand and drag you to the debation room. He slams your back at the door and looks at you intensely with his right hand at the side of your head. "Sungjin." You muttered while he glares at you without even blinking. You realize what just happened so you turn to your left and was about to go but he slams his left hand at the door to stop you and lock you between his arms. "What do you want Sungjin?" You emotionlessly said while looking down then to him. "Why are you ignoring me?" He says with a low tone voice. "Let go of me." You said not wanting to answer his question. You really don't want to see him right now after all you wanted to forget him. "Answer me." He was still calm and you were suprised because of that. You look at his eyes. There was a hint of desperation but you weren't sure if he was desperate for your answers only. "Stop it Sungjin. I told you already. We can't be together." You said while looking down. "(Y/N), I don't care if it takes me three or four years more before you'll accept me." "It's not like that." "Then what is it? Why can't we be together?" He raises his voice a bit. He was now more angry than before. "Because we can't!" You didn't want to raise your voice at him but you can't take it anymore. "WHY?" He shouts while he slams his hands again. You look down not wanting to meet his eyes that's full of sadness. "Because I'm engaged with someone already! So stop this Sungjin. Let go of me." You were still looking down not wanting to meet his eyes or you might want to take him between you arms and hug him tightly while saying sorry and that you love him but that would ruin everything. He slowly puts his hands down and sigh. "Look at me." He calmly says so you did to end all of this once in for all. "Is this Cinderella saying goodbye to the lonely prince?" He asks with tears in his eyes. You wanted to wipe his tears away and say no but you just couldn't. "If this is that scene then I want to change before Cinderella leaves." You were confuse to what he said but you just look at him blankly. He slowly moves his face closer to yours and without even knowing, you close your eyes as if a cue. You were waiting for his lips on yours but it landed kn your forehead. You open your eyes and look at him. He wipes his tears and smiles at you. He was still handsome even after all of that, you thought. This was the first time you saw him smile and you wanted to keep him smiling, to keep him happy but you have no happy ending with him unlike Cinderella with her prince. "I'd like you to keep that. That'll be like a seal. When I'll see you again I know you might be different but with that feeling I know that it'll be you." He says and that broke your heart knowing when that next time comes you'll be with someone else and not him. He leaves you at the room and you started crying. You just can't take it. You regretted everything that has ever happened but it was your choice and there was no other way. The magic that was given to Cinderella has finally gone with the last gong of the bell.

Goodbye Sungjin, you cried.

Three years has pass and you were already working in your family's own hospital for mentaly illed person.

After that day at the debation room, you never saw Sungjin again. You heard that he was sent to continue his studies in Australia. You guess he chose to go there to forget you. Also the band never broke up but it wasn't the same without Sungjin. You tried to cover up for him but after college you never saw the other members again except for Jae who works along with your dad. All that was left to you was his acoustic guitar and the memory of his kiss on your forehead. Sungjin was right about you. Now, you've changed. You started to become workaholic just to forget Sungjin but there wasn't a day you can't think of him. He was your inspiration after all. Even the smallest things made you feel guilty about breaking his heart but you can't change it now.

You walk to your next patient's room when suddenly you heard a commotion. You immediately went inside and saw that she was throwing things around while the nurses are trying to get a hold of her. "Jigyeong-ah!" She was just a kid but she suffered trauma with her foster parents. You went near her and grab her shoulders then look at her eyes. "Jigyeong-ah!" You called her and she cries looking at you. "They're torturing me. They're going to hit me with rulers this time. I want to run. Please help me." She cries while trying to ger away from you. "Jigyeong-ah! It's me. It's (Y/N)!" You say then she looks at you while crying then she hugs you. "Doctor (Y/N)!" You hug her back and hush her while patting her back. "My parents might come back. I'm scared." She says so you carry her and take her to the window. You let her see the perfect weather outside. "Hush now. It's a perfect day today. Look! The flowers has bloom already!" You distracted her from her thoughts and hallucinations. "Hmm? Oh? Waaah!" Her smile finally came back and while she was pre occupied you ask yhe nurses what happened while you were away. They told you everything so you look at Jigyeong again. "Jigyeong-ah~!" You called her and she humms as she look outside admiring the beauty of the flowers. "Did you take your medicine or not?" You ask her and she looks down while shaking her head. You went to her bed and out her down there. "Drink it already okay? If you don't then the flowers might die. You are their only hope." You said and she all took it anyways. "Good. Now you should sleep and let the nurses do their job okay?" She nods at you while laying down then you left her with the nurses. You were done by the day so you happily went back to your office to get your things and call it a day. After getting your things you immediately went somewhere to eat some dinner before heading home and just when you're about to enter your favorite restaurant you were stopped by a text message. It was from Jae. He wants you to meet him on the same restaurant you're going in. You went inside and look for him. He waves his hand at you when you saw him at the far end corner. You sat next to him and ask him why he wants to meet you. "It's a get together. A reunion maybe? I called the others and they're coming." Jae says while cooking some meat on the grill while you look at the menu. "Good thing I was on my way here then. You picked my favorite restaurant." You said and when you are about to call the waitress Jae stops and tells you that he already ordered your favorite menu. "You already know me too well." He smiles at you then continue to grill. "Well you're like my little sister anyways. Your father always tells me to take care of you." Jae says and you smiled at the thought that he was still the same Jae back then, someone you can rely on anything aside from Wonpil. "Yeah it's good that you're here oppa~! Unlike Wonpil." You hug him and fake cried. "Ew! (Y/N). Stop being such a cutie." Jae says showing that he was disgusted with you acting like you were cute. "Aye~! Still you indirectly told me I'm cute." You said and you teased each other until some of them arrived. "Yow! Wassup!" YoungK, loud as ever, walks his way to your table. "You two being such a lovely duo. Stop it or you'll ruin my perfect day." He says as he sat down, opposite to Jae. Then Wonpil and Dowoon appeared. "(Y/N)!!!" "NOONA!!!" Both of them calls you at the same time, these dorks, they are still the same. They went to your table and smiles as they sat next to YoungK. They ordered food while we talk to catch up about what's happened. "So what's up? How's the suite life girl?" YoungK asks you and you sigh as you roll your eyes. "Haha. Suite life you say? She's more of a maid in the hospital. Am I right (Y/N)?" Jae says and you curse as you glare at him. "Well yeah. It's kind of hectic really but not much. How about you guys? Aside from this big old man, what have you guys been up to?" You ask while pointing at Jae then look at them. "I've been appointed to one of your companies. Soon I'll be working with Jae hyung. That's why I kept in touch with him." YoungK says while eating some of Jae's food, this guy really never stops eating. "How about you guys?" YoungK asks the younger ones. "Dowoon and I are working on the same arts school. I never knew teaching would be so hard. Oh and hey (Y/N), you know what? I've been modelling since you ditch me for Jae hyung. Who's the winner now?" You smiled as he shows you his teasing face. "You were the one who ditch me. You never even called after graduation. I called you but you didn't answer. Jae was just with me since he started working in my dad's company. And I never knew you could model with that height of yours." You tease him back. "Noona! We're going to perform in your Hospital! Are you going to watch?" Dowoon asks cutely while eating some of the meat Jae has cooked already. "Really? Jae are you going?" You look at Jae while he eats some wrap. He looks at everyone then to you. He smiles and nods. "Then I'll go watch too. When is it?" You asks Dowoon and he smiles. "This friday after lunch." "Maybe I could go! Aye~! Wait. We can sing as a band again! Can we?" YoungK exclaimed, still eating Jae's food. Dowoon looks at Wonpil with hopes and delihht thinking he wouldn't be able to resist the young one. "I could talk to the organizer but! Don't expect too much." Wonpil says as he drinks his water. "That's a deal then." Jae says then suddenly someone went to your table to ask if the chair was taken. "Is this chair taken?" He asks and you all look at him. "No-" You answered but when you look at the person in front of you, you became speechless and stunned. He was the one you never expected to see. "Sungjin!" "Hyung!" They all exclaimed while you were frozen. They all stood up to hug the older one except Jae who continues to cook. After doing all of that they settled on their seats and started catching up. "Where have you been all these years? We've been searching for you. You never replied to our messages. Where were you?" YoungK asks and we all look at him. "I went to Australia." The rumors were right then. He went there. He changed. There was less peircings on his ears, his hair has grew long enough, there were no more slits on his brows and he became thinner. He was more mature than ever. "And after a year I flew to New Zealand then back to Australia." He finishes while looking at them then at you. You look away but you can still feel his eyes on you. "You went abroad to finish your studies didn't you?" Jae asks he gives Sungjin some of the meat he was grilling. "Yah! Why are you giving him some of those meats but not me?" You ask Jae and he just puts his tongue out to tease you. "You have your own food. You can't eat meat if you're not going to drink with us." He says and continue grilling and ignores you. "It's okay. Good luck waking up tomorrow." You said while stabbing your food with the chopsticks then continued to eat. Jae doesn't really want to get into your bad side so he immediately gives some of his to yours. You smile in delight then hug him. 'Thank you oppa!" You exclaimed then let go and continue eating. "You guys..." Dowoon looks at you and Jae while pointing at the both of you. "Are you guys dating?!" Wonpil exclaimed, enough to be heard until the next district. He was shock that he stood up. Jae and you look at each other with a shock face then you both laugh. "Her? Seriously? I don't date doctors who treats mental illnesses." Jae says and you tried to tease back. "He's just a brother to me. He's like a brother who hates me because he knows I'll treat his mental illness." You tease him and he just puts his tongue out and you just ignore him. Wonpil sits down and continue eating his food silently. "I thought both of you are dating. You two have been so lovey dovey ever since I came." YoungK says and you just shake your head. "But that's good right?" Wonpil says while grinning and moving his brows up and down looking at Sungjin then to you. "Shut up Wonpil. Only intelligent people should be here. Why are you here?" You tease him and he just rolls his eyes to you. "So! How's work (Y/N)?" Unexpectedly Sungjin talks to you. He was calm rather but was not looking directly to your eyes. "Not much. How about you?" You said expecting him to look at you and he did, with a sweet smile. "I've been transfered here. I'll start working next week. I'm a head doctor now. I'm planning to work in a small clinic but I'm still stuck in my HH requirement." He says then continued eating. "What's HH?" Dowoon asks cutely, this fluffball really. "Hospital hours." Jae replied shortly. "You mean you're aiming for Ph.D?" You ask since you graduated with Ph.D. "Psy.D to be exact." Sunjin says and you were shock. You've dreamt of pursuing that kind of license but your research was still on process. "Wah! Really? That's great! I mean I haven't even got mine yet. I'm jealous, now that you're just waiting for your HH to be done. That's great!" He smiles at you thinking he has accomplish what he needs to and it's time to two forward and do another goal on his list. "Cool right?" Sungjin says and you beamed not remembering the past as of the moment. "We're here guys. Geez." Jae says and you when you remembered you suddenly look at your food and continued eating feeling so embarrassed.

After that day, you all started contacting each other for the upcoming mini concert in your hospital.

It was the day of practice when all of you stayed at Dowoon's house since his drums are there. Everyone brought their old instruments while you didn't not even Sungjin's guitar. When it was time for practicing the vocals both Sungjin and you were st the center. "Oh? We're going to have more vocalists?" Dowoon asks and you look at Sungjin then to the rest of the band. You smiled and sat at the chair in the corner. "Now that Sungjin's back then you have your rhythm guitar and the most powerful vocalist back. I'll just watch like the old times." You said while smiling to assure them that it was okay for you. They nod and started playing. They were still the same like before, the unique yet soulful band. They finish the song and you clap for them. "That was great!" You beamed and they smiled at you with thumbs up. You were sad because you wanted to be part of their play but now Sungjin's back you accepted your stand as a fan only. You sighed and ended up leaving them to practice while you go home and get more evidence for your research.

Friday, the mini concert day.

You were excited to hear the songs they will be playing. You had hope this day would come wherein the boys would play in your family hospital. You were about to go to your office to leave your white coat to watch rhe show but a running Jae crashes unto you and took your hand then ran. "Jae? Why are we running?" You ask trying to keep with his long legs. "Sungjin's still not here. Help us." Jae says then you catch your breath when you arrived at the garden where the mini concert was. "(Y/N)! Thank god you're now here. Jae told you right? So help us. Sing for us first." The other members were waiting for you at the backstage. When they called the band you all went to the stage. While getting Sungjin's acoustic guitar you heard the people started murmuring about you. Some asking why Sungjin wasn't there or why you're there with a doctor coat. You didn't mind them and look at the guys. They nod their head on you and you also did. Wonpil started tapping the keys to a familiar tone. You look at him to reassure it was the right song and he just nods. You started to sing.

"I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on" You sang and wait for the Jae to sing while looking at him.

"I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away." You heard another familiar voice but it wasn't Jae's.
"Just in case I ever need 'em again someday." You look at YoungK and Wonpil they smiled but it wasn't theirs.
"I've been setting aside time" You look at the front and saw the man of your dreams walking slowly towards you in the cwnter aisle while people make way for him.
"To clear a little space in the corners of my mind" It was Sungjin.

"All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
Oh oh oh" You both sang and you smiled at him the way he does back to you. He was now in front of you. He looks down at the guitar and gave out a smirk. While singing with him, you felt the love for him to grow more if that was possible. It was like it was just the two of you around, just the two of you singing for each other. A perfect moment you'll never forget.

"There are moments when I don't know if it's real." You sang while he caresses his hand in your face.
"Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation" You both smiled then look at the crowd who's now cheering for the both of you.

"All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I'll be there for you in the end" You look back at each other and stare at each other's eyes. Yep, he was still in your heart. It will never change. Is this true love? You ask yourself but nonetheless you loved this moment and hope for it not to end. After singing Sungjin gives his mic to Jae and he got something from him. "(Y/N). I don't care about our past. What's more important is the present and the future. I know I lack in a lot of things. I may not be a good guy to you. I may have hurt you before but I assure you that it was because I love you. I love you with all my heart. And now...I want you to know that I'll be the happiest man on earth if you" He kneels and shows you an emerald ring, your birthstone. "Marry me." Those words rang into your ears and you can't help but smile from ear to ear. You look at the ring then to him. "I promise that I'll make you the happiest woman on earth." He proposes and you chuckle. You let him stand. You look into his eyes then nod. You just can't find your voice because of the happiness you felt. He slips the ring to your hands and hugs you like there was no tomorrow. "Yes." You found your voice again. Everyone cheered for you, even the crowd.

Your parents has approve of Sungjin and told you that he was the guy they were talking about for the arranged marriage. They were happy for both of you too. Your father, being so excited, wanted you to marry him immediately and have kids for him to be a grandfather already. Well everything was already settled and plan. All you need to do is wait for the wedding day. You were at the veranda of your room looking at the moon that's been shining so brightly to you. You sniled thinking everything you ever wanted is in your hands already. Great friends, good family and the most handsome and kind husband you could ever have.

Suddenly someone hugs you from the back and you smiled smelling the familiar scent of his perfume. "Sungjin." You said and look at him still letting him hug you. "Why are you here?" "Can't I see my wife?" He smirks because he knows you like it. "Fiance. Not yet your wife." You smirk back and he chuckles. "Still. You'll still be mine." He says and you just pinch his cheeks. "You know you're so cringey knowing that you don't initiate such intimate skinship." You teased him back. He lets go of you and both of you look at the scenery. "I'm just here because I miss you. It's been hectic and I just want to see you so much." You melt at his smile and words. "I'm lucky to have you Sungjin. All those years and still you chose me. I'm sorry I pushed you away. It's because you didn't know I was this. Rich and luxury stuff. I was afraid you'll be angry if I told you that I lied about my identity." He laughs. "I wouldn't. I told you before didn't I? I already knew you. Since kindergarten. When you left because of bullying in gradeschool I swear that was the day I started regretting of letting go of the girl I love. That's why I wanted to be better, be better than everything from everyone so that I could protect you. That is also why I pushed you away in high school because I wasn't ready. I was happy when you told me you like me but I was still lacking that time and now that I'll be getting my license I conclude that I can already protect you and provide your happiness without my parents help." Sungjin that got you shock and at the same time made you fell for him more. All he did was not ony for himself to be better but also for you, to protect you and be the man that deserves you but for you he was more than deserving than any guy you've encountered in life. "Thank you Sungjin. For everything. For doing everything for me and for loving me, thank you." You hug him tight and he hugs you back with a smile. "I love you (Y/N)." "I love you more." You smiled. "I love you most." He says as he let go of you then kisses you in your forehead then in your lips.

Happily Ever After.

Hey guys~! Wassup~! ^_^ PART 2 of the Sungjin imagine. Did you like it? Heehee. Thank you for reading it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGJIN AKA BOB THE BUILDER. THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT LEADER. MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND YEAR. STAY HEALTHY ALWAYS AND STAY HUMBLE. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH LEADER-NIM ♡♡♡♡♡

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

93.4K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
179K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
217K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
259K 39.7K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး