Cinderella's Step Brother ||...

By attackonbangtan613

"I'll take good care of you sis" he whispers as he towered over you, "Just promise not to scream"... ・・:⊰ Yan... More

・:⊰ Prologue ⊱:・
・:⊰ I ⊱:・
・:⊰ II ⊱:・
・:⊰ III ⊱:・
・:⊰ V ⊱:・

・:⊰ IV ⊱:・

9.8K 497 503
By attackonbangtan613

・:⊰✩⊱:・

You felt parched as you stood up.
A gasp escaped your lips as you noticed you were in an unfamiliar bedroom adorned in white sheets and walls.

Where were you?
How did you get here?
Why were you on bed?
And..
Why were you wearing a silk nightgown?

There were millions of questions in your head, but one thing was for certain - you didn't have a clue of what happened after Jimin led you towards the guest house at the edge of the forest.

Memories of him flashed before your eyes, but for some odd reason you couldn't recall what had happened after Jimin had lifted your hand towards his face.

"You're awake? How are you feeling?" You heard Jimin's voice call prompting you to cover yourself up with the sheets on your bed in hopes that he would not notice you weren't wearing a bra under the silk nightgown.

"Dear sister, why are you so shocked?" He asked as he approached your bed and sat down at the edge of your bed. Placing a tray down besides you, you noticed he had made you breakfast.

"You must be hungry" He whispered in a soothing voice that sounded like honey as he picked up a knife and fork and handed it to you.

As you reached towards them, you felt a sharp pain in the pits of your stomach, causing you to groan in pain as you placed your arm over it in hopes that it would somehow reduce the pain.

A smirk formed on your step brother's lips as he watched you. Licking his lips, he placed a palm over your forhead. "You're still running a fever, you should rest here for a few days. I'll take care of things with father" Jimin reassured you as his touch made you feel as if a lightning strike entered your body and traveled through your veins.

"I-I can't do that, my father would be angry if I pretended to be sick. Please, me staying here will only make things worse. Please let me go back" you pleaded with Jimin in hopes that he would understand.

"I'm sorry, but as your brother I must protect you" he muttered in a commanding tone as he cut a piece of pancake for you. "Hurry up and eat this before it gets cold".

Not wanting to make him angry in case he would tell your father, you did as you were told. You felt an odd warmth build up inside of you as you ate the first slice of pancake. It was delicious and instantly melted in your mouth.

"I'm glad you like it" Jimin whispered as he cut you another slice.

"T-thank you, it's delicious" you mumbled as you averted your eyes from his glistening blue ones.

・:⊰✩⊱:・

Once you had finished eating, Jimin left so that you would be able to take a bath and change your clothes. You weren't sure why he did it, but he had already packed some of your clothes from your room and brought it to you.

As you made your way towards your bathroom, you felt a sharp pain across your entire body. You didn't know what it was, but you had oddly felt sore all over.

Not thinking much over it, because your father had beat you since your mother had died, you took the night gown off and glanced at your reflection in the large mirror adorned with precious jewels.

Another sigh escaped your lips as your eyes landed on the many scars which covered your body.

You chuckled to yourself at the thought of Sohee being jealous of you for making Jimin clean. Looking at your body now, who in their right mind would want you?

Every inch of your body was covered in scars and bruises. If they didn't know any better, they would have thought your were a kidnap victim who was tortured by a psychotic serial killer.

Just then you noticed an odd puncture wound on your neck. You tried to recall how it happened, but nothing came to mind.

Just how did you get that wound?

Your father had always beat you with a ruler or whatever was near him at the time, but you couldn't recall a time he would stab you with something like that...

You also noticed some odd bruising around your wrists and abdomen.

Was it your father?
Did he hit you more than you thought?

"Why do I continue to live here? Mother... I'm sorry I couldn't save Father... and... I'm sorry I'm in such a sorry state... I'm such a disappointment..." you whispered aloud to yourself as you continued to scan your body, judging it as your face twisted in disgust.

To you, you were pathetic...
You were a waste of space...
To you, you deserved to be punished...

"Is everything okay in there? Would you like me to help you?" You heard Jimin's voice as the door knob turned.

You were left frozen as the door opened and Jimin entered. His gaze immediately left your eyes and fell on your bare body covered in scars and bruises.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered before turning towards the towels and draping it over you, covering your naked body.

"I should have been there to protect you-" Jimin was cut off as a scream rang from the outside. The two of you ran out only to witness something that no one should ever witness.

There she was...

There before you was Sohee...

Naked in a pool of her own blood...

You felt something warm and metallic flavored in your throat as you fought back the urge to vomit.

Jimin quickly turned you around and buried your face in his muscular chest. It was then that you noticed he was as cold and strong as ice... and... that his heart did not make a sound against his cold hard chest.

"Sohee! It was you wasn't it! You ungrateful-" you father was cut off as Jimin held his fist away from you with his free hand.

"Father, Y/N was with me the entire night... The last I talked to Sohee, she said she was meeting a man..."

"That's impossible! She was in love with you! Why would she meet another man?!" Jinae spat as she approached the two of you.

"I've told her many times I wasn't interested. She must have met the man thinking I would be jealous..." Jimin replied, with not even a hint of sadness in his voice.

"It's that slut!" You heard your father state causing your knees to grow weaker.

"How could it be her?" Jimin asked as he tightened his grip on you, suffocating you a bit from his sheer strength.

"How do you know what she did while you were alseep?! For all we know, my slut of a daughter could have snuck out and lured Sohee to this spot again. Sohee was so innocent, the poor girl probably thought that slut wanted to apologize for what she did! Little did she know, my slutty daughter would take her life!" Your father spat once more as you felt tears form at the corners of your eyes.

"Well I do know for a fact she didn't leave my sight last night" you heard Jimin's honey-like voice reply as Jinae gasped.

"Don't tell me-"

"I was making love to Y/N all night so she couldn't possibly have killed Sohee. I mean look at the state she is in now, she can barely walk~"

・:⊰✩⊱:・

・:⊰✩⊱:・

A

/N: Picture Spam ❣

(When your 2013 bias tries to reclaim his place again xD)

・:⊰✩⊱:・・:⊰✩⊱:・・:⊰✩⊱:・・:⊰✩⊱:・・:⊰✩⊱:・・:⊰✩⊱:・

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.1K 59
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
74.2K 153 11
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
1.4M 97.4K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
54.8K 4.1K 53
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...