Dreams (A Solangelo Story)

By BeguiledDreamer

(COMPLETED) It's directly after the war, (Right where Nico told Percy,) and Nico has to stay in the infirmary... More

Authors Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 6

2.3K 47 58
By BeguiledDreamer

Nico's Pov:

As soon as I saw Will hugging Amber, I knew my chances with him were over. I tried to not look upset.

"What's wrong Neeks?" Will asked. Of course, My face couldn't keep in my emotions. I felt a little nauseous, so I used that as an excuse.

"I just feel nauseous. I'm ok." I said.

"Nico! How long a have you been feeling like that! I told you not to do any under-worldly magic!"

"Uh, only for a little while."

"How long? 'A little while' means something different for other people!"

"About thirty minuets."

"Nico, you should of told me sooner. I need to give you a check up now."

"Ok."

He game me the check up, and after that I lied down.

"Isn't capture the flag tonight? You'll probably get a lot of patients." I said, breaking the silence that there had been during the check up.

"Yes, but I have to stay in here to watch you." The words implied that he was upset about it, but the tone of his voice suggested he was exited.

"Is Amber your girlfriend?" I asked. 

He laughed a little, it was so cute I almost smiled. Almost.

"No, Neeks, I thought I told you! I'm gay." He said, he blushed a little.

"R-Really?" I asked.

"Yeah I am. Amber's just my best friend. Although her father is Dionysus, she always says that you shouldn't base what you do and how you act on your ancestors. It all should come from you. She gives great advise, and she's really funny and hyper. I guess that's why she's my best friend!"

"Wow." I said.

"Although, one time she, um... She was peer pressured into drinking by some bullies. They said that if she didn't, they'd kill all of her friends in front of her, including me, and then kill her. She did it, and she became the biggest bully in camp. She has the ability to summon grape vines and she summoned them to hurt people." He showed me some scars on his hand.

"Are those from the vines?" I asked.

"Yeah, but Eventually someone named Angelina and Aaron got to her, and stole all of the alcohol she had. After she got sober again she thanked them and apologized to everyone that she had hurt. She swore on the River Styx to never do it again, unless someone will die from it."

"Wow, Solace. I never knew that happened." I said, confused at how I didn't know.

"Yeah... Well... Chiron said that I needed to take a break today. I'll see you before capture the flag, though!" Will said, his face still red.

"O-Ok, I'll see you then." I said.

He walked out of the infirmary and right before he left Mason walked in. They really are carful not to leave a patient alone, aren't they?

"Hey, Nico!" Mason said as he walked over to my bed. "I'll be taking care of you untill Will comes back. He's really tired, so he's going to go take a nap."

"Ok." I said.

I was upset that Will had to go, but he did look really tired and if he stayed here any longer he could of passed out on my bed.

"So, Nico... How have you been?" He said. I was confused until he added, "I mean, with Will being the only person to watch you."

"Oh, Its been great." I said. I hoped I didn't sound too homo, even though I was, I just didn't want Mason to go back to Will and tell him my feelings.

"Yeah, I guess that he had a lot of fun too, or he wouldn't of stayed for so long without sleep." Mason said. I could feel my face turning redder by the second.

"Um," I said. "I'm a bit tired. Can I take a nap?" I said. I wanted to go talk to Clovis because his living grandfather is gay, so I was going to ask for his help. Of course, It would of been easier to talk to Scarlet. She sleeps even more than Clovis. Her mother was bisexual, but some days she gets really moody and I didn't want to take that chance.

"Ok, did Will give you a check up before he left?" Mason asked.

"Yes. Can I sleep now?" I said, trying to get away from the topic of Will. I missed him, even though I knew I'd see him in only a few hours.

"Of course." Mason said, the walked off to the bathroom.

I fell asleep, concentrating hard on speaking to Clovis when something completely different happened.

Apollo was standing in front of me.

Will's Pov:

I walked back to my cabin to go take a nap. I only just left Nico and I was already starting to miss him! I was walking back to my cabin when I saw Grover running down the middle of the cabins, followed by an angry Juniper.

"DON'T YOU DARE RUN AWAY FROM ME GROVER!"Juniper yelled.

"BLA-A-A-A-A-A!" Grover replied.

"IF YOU DON'T STOP I WON'T GIVE YOU ENCHILADAS FOR A MONTH!"

Grover stopped right then and there, and turned around.

"Grover Underwood," Juniper said. "Why are you running away from me?"

I walked over there, because Grover didn't look like he wanted to answer.

"Hey guys, What's up?" I asked.

"Grover, here, is running away from me for no reason." Juniper said.

"Ok, Juniper, can you leave Grover and I alone to talk?" I asked, something was going on with Grover and I wanted to know what it was.

"Ok...Don't be long, please." Juniper said before walking off

"Grover..." I said.

"Sorry Will... It's just," He whispered the next part. "I'm going to propose to her, but I keep on chickening out!"

"Grover, that's great!" I said, my voice barely above a whisper. "How are we going to get you to not chicken out, though?"

We both thought for a moment when I finally thought of something.

"Grover, if you don't propose to her the next time you see her, you get no enchiladas for half a year." I said sternly.

"N-No enchiladas? Ok, but she's mad at me. How do I get her to calm down?" Grover asked.

"Where were you when you ran away?" I asked before answering his question.

"We were by the pond, the one with no nymphs." He replied.

"Don't worry, I got this."

I walked over to the direction Juniper was heading. I turned behind the Demeter Cabin an saw Juniper sitting there, looking sad.

I sat down. "What's wrong?"

"I-I j-just d-don't kno-w what's w-wron-g w-with him." Juniper said, starting to cry.

"Juniper, Grover's fine."

"He wants to break up with me! That's why he was running away!"

"Juniper." I said. "Look at me."

She looked at me.

I knew I couldn't tell her what Grover had been planning to do, so I stuck with this.

"Grover loves you, with all his heart. I know he does. He told me he was just running away because he thought he saw a nymph. You have to trust me, but you need to trust him more."

As soon as I finished Juniper wiped her tears and said, "You're right. He does love me. Why else would he skip enchilada Friday for me?"

I assumed she meant last Friday, because it was a Wednesday.

"That's the spirit!" I told her. "We should head back to Grover now, he might get worried."

"Yes, we couldn't have that now, could we?"

I laughed a little. "C'mon!" I held out my arm to help her up. I didn't want to look like I was stealing Grover away from his girl!

While we waled over to Grover we talked about herbs and medicines.

"Oh my gods..." I said, Juniper had said something crazy.

We got back to Grover.

"Hey-" Grover said, before I cut him off.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! YOU ACTUALLY MET ALOE VERA? HOW DO YOU KNOW HER?!" I screamed.

"Pan's Pipes, Will, You're being so loud!" Grover said in response.

"Sorry, I should leave you to to talk."

I waved to both of them as a goodbye, and headed towards my cabin. I didn't realize how long that took until I looked at my wristwatch.

I only had one hour to get back to Nico.

I hurried and got undressed and I lied down in my bed. It only felt like a few seconds before I was drifting off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Solangelo 4 By <3

Fanfiction

110K 3.9K 50
PART FOUR of my Solangelo story. Will and Nico are chilling after the events of Part 3 but what will go wrong who knows (Read the three before this...
358K 8.1K 24
Nico di Angelo is not per say, a happy camper. After the battle in Blood of Olympus he is told to stay in the infirmary for three days by the all-too...
7.9K 166 10
After Nico's three days in the infirmary, he's kind of starting to like camp. He's got some friends and a nice cabin and a *tiny* crush on Will Sola...
577K 17.1K 43
A Solangelo Fanfiction Book #1 After the war Nico Di Angelo plans on leaving Camp Half-Blood to start a new life and maybe be happy again. But what h...