Two Princes In Panama

By mmiddle5

Myles Porter Cider, the youngest prince of the North American Union, finds himself being offered to the South... More

Chapter 1: Myles
Chapter 2: Bernardo
Chapter 3: Myles
Chapter 4: Bernardo
Chapter 5: Myles
Chapter 6: Bernardo
Chapter 7: Myles
Chapter 8: Bernardo
Chapter 9: Myles
Chapter 10: Bernardo
Chapter 11: Myles
Chapter 12: Bernardo
Chapter 13: Myles
Chapter 14: Bernardo
Chapter 15: Myles
Chapter 16: Bernardo
Chapter 17: Myles
Chapter 18: Bernardo
Chapter 19: Myles
Chapter 20: Bernardo
Chapter 21: Myles
Chapter 22: Bernardo
Chapter 23: Myles
Author's Note
Chapter 24: Bernardo
Chapter 25: Myles
Chapter 26: Bernardo
Chapter 27: Myles
Chapter 28: Bernardo
Chapter 29: Myles
Chapter 31: Myles
Chapter 32: Bernardo
Chapter 33: Myles

Chapter 30: Bernardo

3.5K 182 13
By mmiddle5

Surrounded by my subordinates I found myself breathing out a sigh of relief as we looked at the map that had pinpointed locations of people who called themselves sympathizers to the terrorist organization. It had taken a month of hard work and networking on Myles end to get where we needed to be in order for us both to be comfortable being the heir into the world. Myles was both nervous and excited while I was just plain excited for the idea of being a father. Looking up I raised my hand and brought the idle chatter to an abrupt halt.

"We can't go around killing sympathizers who have not made a plan so, for now, I want every single one of them on close watch until they seem to be making any actions that can harm the land. Also, Myles has plans for outreach that he will be rolling out in the coming weeks that should help in changing the minds of the people who might lean towards these thoughts. With that I dismiss this meeting," I said as I got up and made my way out of the door before that had the chance to stand up and bow. I had more pressing things on my mind that didn't consist of dealing with the customs. Walking out of the meeting building I was followed by Alejandro and two other guards and they rushed me to the palace where I could see Myles standing in front of one of our windows waiting for me. Once the car was parked I made my way into the house and smiled at him while he looked at me like he wanted nothing more than to brain me. I continued to smile and brought him into a wet disgusting kiss causing him to giggle despite his resistance.

"You are so annoying, I told you not to be late Doctor is here waiting for us," he said with a smile as he wiped my saliva from his lips.

"I'm sorry they kept me longer than planned but I'm here now and we need to put a baby in you," I said watching as he began to walk and followed behind him. We made it all the way to the nursery where our Doctor Lopez was waiting. On a white table lay a glowing plexiglass box filled white smoke that I assumed held our embryo. On the rest of the table lay a few tools that could be required for the process. 

"Your Highnesses," Lopez said as he bowed his head. 

"Hello, sorry for being late. Now that I am here let's get this started," I said not able to contain my smile.

"Alright, sir I am going to need for you to disrobe and lay on the floor that I have sanitized," he said pointing to the ground that was glowing white. Myles turned to me and for the first time, I noticed he was wearing just a black robe. I grabbed at the silk belt and pulled it apart allowing for the material to fall off of his arms revealing his precise skin. He looked more beautiful than ever to me at that moment.

"Okay, let's begin," Myles said as he lay on the floor. Being able to tell that he was nervous  I got on my knees beside him and held his hand.

"First I am going to start with a purification spell and purge any impurities out of him," the doctor narrated as he places a hand above Myles's head. The old man's palms glowed a bright green and he began moving it downward over every square inch of his body until he was at the bottom of his feet.

"Okay that was the easy part, now I am going to have you Prince Bernardo begin coaxing some of your mana into Myles as it will aid in his body excepting the embryo. We didn't want to stress his body more than we have to," he looked up at me and said.

"No problem," I replied and began moving the astral energy inside of me around. I normally used it to change matter into iron so I could feel it trying to form inside of me out of memory but using the techniques Myles had gone over with me I halted the transmutation process and began letting it spill out of me into him as if I was pouring water into a cup. I didn't want to go to fast as that would drain me and too slow would make the effects almost nonexistent. When I found the correct pacing Myles sighed in relief.

"Okay, now we have to do the last step which is also the most difficult. Luckily I have done this procedure thousands of times and refuse to mess up such an important impregnation," Doctor Lopez announced as he stood up and made his way to the table, He picked up the glowing box and placed it on the floor. I watched as he opened it and the cool air flowed out causing Myles to shiver as he was still naked. The doctor using telekinesis raised a glass vial from the box and the popped the cap. Inside was a glowing little dot of pink and green that seemed so fragile and small. With the pink dot now out in the open, the doctor began speaking to himself and I watched in amazement as pink fiber like strings appeared in the air. they seemed like they were about to fall to the ground but the tools I couldn't name caught them in the air and began attaching the fibers together until a ball was made around the dot and the lights dimmed down. When the light show was complete the doctor moved the pink fleshy like ball with his mind until it was toughing Myles's stomach where it would be resting for the next three months. 

"Brace yourself," the doctor said and Myles grabbed my hand tightly just before the pink womb sank through his skin as if it was air. immediately the doctor's hands followed it which was both creepy and fascinating. He was only inside my husband for a few seconds before he removed his hands and smiled.

"Congratulations the process is over, you sir are pregnant," he said standing up. Looking down at Myles I smiled and leaned down to kiss his lips. He returned it with tears of joy trailing down the side of his face. Once we were done embracing one another I helped him up and back into his robe while the doctor gathered his supplies.

"Thank you for this so much," I said to him. He simply nodded and dismissed himself leaving us there alone.

"We're having a baby," Myles spoke mostly to the air.

"Yeah, baby boy we are," I said as I grabbed him and carried him to our bedroom. Using my mind I shut the door before placing Myles on our bed. I wasted no time in removing the robe again and tossing it on the floor. Using my nose to stimulate his body I ran it gently against his skin causing him to main while I took in his sweet scent. With him, on his back, I went for a kiss before making my way in between his legs. I needed to be naked fast so I ripped my dress shirt and pants off along with every other article that I was wearing and immediately placed my throbbing manhood against his entrance. I could tell how hot and bothered that made him as he whimpered with need. Ignoring that I began locking every inch of his body until I got to his sweet spot and began rimming him. His hand was forcing my head harder between his legs as I slurped, licked, and occasionally blew against his wet hole. Every now and then I would move up to suck on his leaking member and then return to tasking him.

"Baby I need it," he moaned out as he arched his back. I didn't answer him and instead pulled back before reentering him with my fingers. I loved fingering him because I could see his reaction every time my middle finger grazed his pleasure spot and it was especially sexy to see him moaning while dripping in sweat. Every inch of his body was responding from the way his hole tightened around my fingers to the way his nipples perked up when I sat up so that I could suck on them both. 

"I love you, baby," I told him as I removed my fingers from inside of him.

"I love you too," he said as he leaned up to kiss my lips.

Placing my manhood back at his hold I began to push in and felt as he relaxed around me I knew that the more he stretched him open in a steady pace, the better it started to feel for him which was important. Once he bucked his hips towards me I began going deeper while doing my best not to hurt him or the baby which I knew was too far up for me to even be able to reach. I could feel his dick causing his body to cream around the invader which aided in me picking up the pace. His dick was still hard and his moans had a breathy quality to it that let me know I was hitting him just right. I could feel him grab on my ass with one hand and kept the other on my back. Once he began pulling me even closer than I already was I began to push deeper into Myles and fucked him a little faster. Every now and then he'd tongue kiss me but mostly he just sucked on my neck. I even felt the edges of his nails digging into the skin over my ass and back only making me want to pound into him harder. 

  "Hold onto me, baby," I told Myles as I lifted him in the air and continued to fuck him while kissing him passionately. This was my version of a thank you to him since I didn't feel that words were enough. The child he was carrying for us was a gift that reserved many rewards.

It must have been the continuous rubbing of his duck against my body because soon he screamed as he released between us coating our bodies in his essence. With his ass constricting around me I had to drop on my back and hold him as I felt my climax nearing.

"I'm going to release baby," I grunted.

"Go ahead," he said as he held onto me. I yelled as I shot deep inside of us mixing both of our juices together. He moaned out as I held him down not able to move as my body released.  We were both sweating and out of breath by the time I was finished. I had to wait until we had both calmed down to slowly pull my now semi-hard dick out of his moist ass. I could feel as my cum began rolling out of him like a lazy river. Still feeling the need to prove something I flipped him over and spread his legs before placing my lips on his open asshole and started licking and sucking on it like it was my last meal.  

"Stop baby I'm too sensitive," he said pushing me away after a few minutes. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you for doing this for us," I told him as I crawled up to his side my face covered in both of our juices. We would need to shower but at the moment I just wanted to look him in the eyes.

"I'm happy to do this, I want a child just as much as you and out of the both of us I was the better choice for a carrier."

"That is true baby boy but its more than just that. It's more than that," I told him as I pulled him on top of me for a rest before we need to get clean.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 10.7K 25
Ramier Wrath has always wanted peace, as a witch in the middle of a war for conquest by the demon king over the five, he hid himself from the world a...
25K 1.2K 20
To save his dignity and virtue from the ruthless enemies after being taken away as a prisoner of war, Prince Ryan Frost masks his identity and acts a...
61.3K 2.1K 7
Xaviar Salvatore, a typical unlikeable self-loathing mafia boss who was used to always having his way, finally met his match when a small business ow...
5.9K 541 20
Alvin Frazier, an illegitimate son recently taken in by his Baron grandfather, is at the very last of the English nobility. He has no dreams or expec...