Finn and Friends Imagines

By FinnyFinnEh

This is an Imagines book based on Finn Wolfhard and his friends. Members of Calpurnia, Quincy Fox, his brothe... More

Malcolm Craig: A Strangers Glasses
Jack Anderson: Online to Iceland
Finn Wolfhard: Cake Pops (Part 1)
Finn Wolfhard: Cake Pops (Part 2)
Jack Anderson: Colour
Jack Anderson: Poor Thing (Part 1)
Malcolm Craig: Fake Love (Part 1)
Jack Anderson: First Kiss
Josh Ovalle: I Love You
Finn Wolfhard: I Hate You
Dane Beiks: Trying To Be Funny
Josh Ovalle: Horror Night
Finn Wolfhard: A Dark And Stormy Night
Malcolm Craig: Kiss Me Hard Before You Go
Nick Wolfhard: She's Just Too Cute
Finn Wolfhard: Stolen
Finn Wolfhard: Notes
Josh Ovalle: Stop Talking To Me
Jack Anderson: Poor Thing (Part 2)
Nick Wolfhard: Kisses
Josh Ovalle: Are You Really Mad At Me?
Quincy Fox: Heart Of Gold
Josh Ovalle: Joshy
Finn Wolfhard: In The Dark Of The Elevator
Jack Anderson: I Really Like You
Quincy Fox: McMarriage
Jack Anderson: Don't Touch Anything (Part 1)
Finn Wolfhard: Joint
Jack Anderson: Don't Touch Anything (Part 2)
Jack Anderson: Don't Touch Anything (Part 3)
Ayla Tesler-Mabe: Close With The Rival
Malcolm Craig: "Promposal"
Josh Ovalle: If You'd Like
Malcolm Craig: Fake Love (Part 2)
Nick Wolfhard: You Are You
Nick Wolfhard: Touch
Malcolm Craig: Hallucinations
Josh Ovalle: Meet My Parents
Finn Wolfhard: Teenage Hormones
Josh Ovalle: Water
Malcolm Craig: Avoid It
Quincy Fox: Smiles
Josh Ovalle: Crush
Malcolm Craig: Drummer Boy
Finn Wolfhard: Church
Quincy Fox: Finish Her (Part 1)
Finley Craig: Summer Camp
Finn Wolfhard: Lunar Vacation (Part 1)
Quincy Fox: Finish Her (Part 2)
Finn Wolfhard: Lunar Vacation (Part 2)
Malcolm Craig: Diamond

Jack Anderson: For My Sake

1K 17 6
By FinnyFinnEh

Jack's POV

I sat in the subway station with Malcolm, Ayla and Finn, waiting for the subway train to get there. I giggled a bit when Malcolm said another stupid joke, my guitar case was sat next to me and my backpack was in front of me.

I looked down the track to see the subway coming down the tracks at top speed. It screeched to a stop. I picked up my bag, slung it over my shoulder and darted for the train knowing that it wanted to move quickly down the tracks. I climbed in and so did my three friends and we sat down as the subway train sped down the tracks. I looked around and noticed I had forgotten my guitar next to the bench and said aloud "SHIT!" causing my friends to look at me in worry.

"I left my guitar out there guys, at the bench," I said looking down at the three in the seats. Malcolm looked worried while Finn just looked confused. Ayla stood up and began saying her plan.

"Okay, we get off at this next stop, we go figure out when the next subway train comes through to get back. When we get that train, we'll go back and get your guitar. Good?" She asked to make sure her plan made sense.

We nodded our heads in understanding before the train pulled up at the new stop. We ran out with our stuff and Malcolm looked back to make sure we had everything before Finn grabbed Malcolm's shoulder and said: "Malcolm and I will stay on this subway train and head to the venue, you two go get the guitar."

We nodded our heads and Malcolm said: "My drums are already at the venue, Ayla, I'll take your guitar." He held out his hand and Ayla handed him the stringed object in its case.

"Give me your bag, Jack," Finn said as he held his hand out to me. I took it off my shoulders and handed him the bag. The pair took Ayla's and Finn's guitar onto the subway cart with my bag hanging off Finn's shoulder and the doors shut as Ayla and I looked around for the "Help" desk.

We walked up to the man and he smiled down at us. "Hello, what do you guys need?"

"We left a guitar at the last station from um... Um... Down there." I pointed towards the way we came from.

He nods his head in understanding, "Would you two like me to call down to that station and ask if they can retrieve it so you can get it when you're down there next."

"Uh, yeah! That would be awesome."

I smiled at Ayla in the excitement that I was gonna get my guitar back. The man turns around and begins the call. I leaned against the counter in relief while Ayla checked her messages on her phone.

After a few minutes, the man came back over with two tickets for the next train and said: "Well, it seems they couldn't exactly find your guitar sir, would you still like these tickets?"

I immediately became worried again and said "Um... Yeah, sure. Thanks, sir."

Ayla paid for the new tickets and we walked towards the tracks. "They couldn't find it" I stated in shock. Ayla looked at me and rubbed my shoulders to comfort me, but it didn't comfort me, what would comfort me is knowing my guitar is behind some lady's desk in subway station next door, but it isn't.

The cart pulled up and I ran in before Ayla looked at me and said "I'm gonna head to the venue, I didn't grab a ticket while we were over at the counter. So um... Good luck... If you need us, call one of us. Okay?"

I nodded my head and she walked away as I sat in a seat and sighed. The doors and closed and sped back towards the previous station. I fiddled with my fingers in anxiety, fear that my guitar was stolen and I'd never see it again. I began pulling at the bridge of my nose before we hit the stop, I stood up and ran out faster than you could say "hello". I looked across the tracks at the bench I was at and nothing was there.

I sighed and continued to look on that side of the tracks before I saw a hooded figure walking up the staircase to the city of Toronto, Ontario with MY guitar case. I risked my life jumping into the pit of tracks and climbing up the other side to run after them.

I got to the stairs and looked up the stairwell to see them take a left at the top of the steps. I began pushing through people and fighting to get to the top step so I could keep up. I looked ahead and there was the person at the street lights. I ran towards them as they sat on a rock in front of the Convention Center.

I started to slow myself to a walking manor as they unlocked my case and pulled out the guitar. I slowed down more than I wanted to originally so I could observe the situation.

She laid my guitar on a folded blanket next to her on the cement and opened her bag for spray paint and I panicked until I noticed she had started spray painting the guitars CASE, not the actual guitar. She sprayed it down with a navy blue spray paint and I sat on the other rock next to her to see what she was doing deeper.

She sprayed specific parts on the case navy blue and then did it more with multiple other colours of spray paint and dipped a small sponge in water and started blending everything to make it look galactic in a way before splatting white dots all over it and doing even more till the case was ACTUALLY galaxy theme and I smirked at the coolness of it.

She then grabbed my electric guitar and took out a small baggie of sharpies. I got scared and stood up saying "Stop!"

She flinched and looked up at me in fear.

I kneeled down beside her and said "I love the design on my case but... But the guitar doesn't need-"

"Trust me? Sharpies won't ruin it..." She laid the guitar on her lap and I kneeled down next to her as she began drawing.

I sat there for a minute watching her draw little black rectangles while thinking of how to make this situation less awkward. "Um... I'm Jack..."

I put my hand out to shake hers and she took my hand into her own the shake it. "Y/n," she said.

Her sweater was black and had roses all down the sleeve and I said "Sweet sweater."

She smirked and said "Thanks, someone left it on a bench forever ago and I was cold... I borrowed it."

She looked at me and then looked behind me freaking out a bit. "What's wrong?" I quickly ask before she carefully grabbed the case and closed it. She handed me my guitar and said: "Come with me, I want to finish this but the rain will be here soon, don't worry."

She ran away from me and I ran after her. She carried her backpack, my guitar case and her baggie of sharpies. I looked back and saw her three cans of spray paint laying on the ground and I picked them up to bring with us.

She walked into a hotel and nodded at a man against at the counter with a small smile on her face "Hey, Julio!"

He smiled and handed her a small key, smaller than a key would be for a room so I became confused. He said "I fed your cat, I went up to make sure it was alright in there... Your cat's new bag of food is up there. Take the back stairwell and um..." He pushed her another key. "Look the roof door, please? When you get out?"

She nodded her head and giggled. "Thanks, Julio."

I walked after her as she sped towards the doors to the stairwell. I went after her and she began climbing the stairs. 15 floors later I was panting for air. "Jesus Y/n, why did we take the stairs?"

She giggles and says "Because... I'm not supposed to be here and I can't be seen." She opens the roof door and I began to get scared. There was a small shed-like thing on the roof and she turns around and locks the roof door, goes to the small shed, opens it and throws the two set of keys on a small table.

She took off her boots and climbed on a tarp she had on the floor and began drawing again on the guitar. I placed the guitar case on a large towel and she smiled "Good guess."

I sat with her and got to know her for the next hour as her tabby cat strolled around the shed and she nailed the guitar. She finished and my phone went off. I picked up the call and it was Ayla "I'll be back" I whispered to Y/n and she nodded.

I opened the shed door and talked on the phone with Ayla. "Where the hell are you dude? Did you find it?"

I scoffed and said, "Yeah, not yet, I'll be there soon, alright?"

She sighed and said, "Whatever, try to be quick so we can get set up."

I sighed and hung up before going back in. she held up my guitar and I smirked, it looked sick. I took it and looked down at my case to see a new black fabric inside the case and the lock was a silver new one. I smiled softly and said "Thanks for the upgrade. I have to get to-"

"Your concert, no subways will be going there for a while." she hands me a small set of keys. "There are bike racks outside, there's a galaxy themed bike, that's mine. Take it okay? I'll be here all night so... Just put the keys in the mailbox outside. Okay?" She smiled at me as I took the key from her.

I thanked her and finally got to the venue after taking the bike. I walked in and Finn looked at my guitar and asked "New guitar? Pretty sick."

I shook my head and said, "An artist STOLE my guitar, brought me back to their place and gave me their bike to get here."

Malcolm laughed and Ayla stormed over. "YOU'RE ALMOST LATE! SHOW STARTS IN 5 MINUTES!"

I scoffed and went up to the stage to the hook up my stuff and performance finally began.

After the performance, I had ridden back to the hotel and went up to her room after locking her bike up. I knocked on the door and she opened it quickly and grabbed the keys from my hand.

She went to close the door but I stopped it and said: "Thank you."

She giggled and looked at me. "No problem, you wanna step in?"

I did as offered and sat on her bed. She sat next to me and I smirked a bit. She was wearing small pyjama shorts and a tank top. She looked at me and asked, "Where you headed to next?"

"I can't remember." I was too busy thinking about her. She may have stolen my guitar but she had also stolen my heart in one day. I don't know how she managed to do that but she did.

I finally opened my mind to my surrounding and she was kissing me. SURPRISE JACK! I closed my eyes and kissed back quickly so she didn't think I just wasn't kissing her.

We pulled away and I asked, "Why did you-"

She giggled and said "I kissed you because I asked you if I could and you just smiled a bit so I instantly took it as a yes." she laughed a little more.

I nodded my head in embarrassment "Sorry" I say before she hugs me and says "It's alright."

"Where are you staying the night, Jack?" She looked into my eyes.

I shrugged and said "hopefully here. In this roof shed."

 She giggled and said "If you want to..." and for the rest of the night she showed me her art, we kissed a few more times, I got her number, and we stayed in Toronto a little longer than Ayla had wanted to. For my sake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 9.6K 104
‧ °✧ in which the admins write imagines for you! m i l e s t o n e s : 3/22/18 - 100k reads 4/25/28 - 420 followers 7/30/18 - 520 followers 7/28/18...
23.2K 156 100
Just some FW imagines and prefs🤍✨ started: 6.13.21 ended: 10.15.22
31.5K 347 43
I decided to write a book full of imagines and preferences from tumblr. If you're like me and just want them all in one book, then this book is for y...
230K 2.6K 52
This is a book of Colby Brock imagines Requests are welcome and will do as many as I can Hope you enjoy;)