Lost

Por Inspire4044

Elizabeth Liones has hated herself for as long as she can remember. The scars on her body prove it, but nobod... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
PLEASE READ - VERY IMPORTANT
This Decides His Fate
THE MOMENT YOUVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

Chapter Twenty-Six

1.4K 48 5
Por Inspire4044

Meliodas's PoV
Warnings
-Not any really

I felt bad leaving Elizabeth alone, I know that her father wouldn't be to happy about me staying the night but she seemed off today.

"It's probably nothing." I mumbled under my breath. I was in front of my house now and I could hear music and people talking. I groaned as I pulled my key out and slowly unlocked the door.

I peeked inside and sure enough there was a crowd of people in my living room. All eight of my brothers friend. The ten of them were all blaring music from some band they liked.

I walked towards the stairs, now I really wish I had stayed at Elizabeth's. Tonight I would probably not get any sleep, if I'm lucky they won't make me their personal server.

It sucks that I'm the oldest here, yet my brothers always find a way to make my life hell. Since their freshmen they have loads of friends and shit so they always throw stupid get togethers.

I flopped down on my bed pulling out my phone to text Elizabeth but remembering she had shattered it. My mind flashed back to that day, the pure terror in her eyes.

"I should check on her." I said aloud looking up at the ceiling. I couldn't get the worry out of my mind, I trusted her but sometimes old habits came forward.

"Meliodas!" My youngest brother, Zeldris, called from the other side of my door. "Make dinner, were hungry!"

I groaned loudly, I don't know why they want me to cook, my food taste like shit.

Pushing Elizabeth from my thoughts I trudged downstairs to make dinner. Hopefully my worry was just because of old habits, Elizabeth was fine. She can handle herself.

Hopefully...

Super. Short. I know! I don't remember if I've mention Meliodas' brothers before so here's about them. Their younger then him, a freshman and a sophomore. (Meliodas and Elizabeth are seniors) but they go to different high schools because of issues they caused and to stay with their friends.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

76.3K 1.9K 58
There is four princesses in the kingdom of liones, and meliodas fall in love with the unknown mysterious older princess. Elizabeth became jealous of...
38.9K 1.3K 25
When Elizabeth and her older brother set out on a journey to find the seven deadly sins and ask for their help in saving the kingdom of Liones they m...
22.9K 805 45
~Meliodas x Elizabeth Modern AU~ "How come you never go outside? To come to school? To go anywhere?" Meliodas Asks the girl. Elizabeth looks away sh...
7.9K 263 11
Meliodas was well known all the way from kindergarten to his senior year in high school to have known a 'made up' girl named Elizabeth Liones, he mad...