Lustful Wars | p•jm ✓

By UrMyHopee

"Trust me, babygirl. You don't want to start a war with me." ___________ Park Jimin = biggest fuckboy on the... More

INTRODUCTION
•one•
•two•
•three•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
updates!
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
•forty two•
•forty three•
•forty four•
•forty five•
•forty six•
•forty seven•
•forty eight•
•forty nine•
•fifty•
•fifty one•
•fifty two•
•fifty three•
•fifty four•
•fifty five•
•fifty six•
•fifty seven•
Spin off: Hearthrob

•four•

41.2K 1.9K 2.7K
By UrMyHopee

The atmosphere of the library is quiet but it's not a peaceful or a nice quiet. It makes your brain go fuzzy as you enter.

Multiple students sit at tables, noses buried in books, pens scribbling away in hope of shoving more information into their memory. There's a table full of nerds who study for the fun of it, a table full of goody two shoes who study to please their parents and then there's the table you belong to: those who burn themselves out for hours to achieve at least a pass on exams.

Walking down the aisles, you pass the intimidating stacks of books bursting of knowledge you know you will never understand. It feels like they're laughing at you and no matter how quiet everyone is, you're the only one who can hear the snickering of the pages.

Your fingers trace along the books, hunting for the one book title you want. You come to a stop as you approach the Physics section, eyes traveling up and down until they land on your target.

"Aha" you quietly say to yourself, a pleased grin slipping onto your lips.

Raising yourself on your tiptoes, a hand stretches up high to grab the textbook you need, finger tips just brushing the edge of it. You mutter a curse word and strain yourself to reach higher, hand finally clutching onto the tall textbook.

"Need a little help?"

A small shriek leaves your throat at the sudden voice. The textbook falls from your loose grip and you spin around, almost tripping when your heels meet the ground again.

Without any fuss the textbook falls straight into Jimin's hand as he swiftly catches it from hitting the ground, saving it from the harsh thud.

A hush full of 'shh's fill the library, glares sent to the couple standing idly.

Jimin ignores them, giving you a look as if he's silently laughing at you. "So you're not only short but a scaredy cat too?"

You quickly recover yourself from the scare and let your hand fall off your chest.

"You're the one to talk."

Throwing the insult in his face, you turn on your heel and walk deeper into the aisles to escape his presence.

His mouth falls agape at the comment as he replaces your footsteps with his own. He lets out a soft whine "Hey, I'm not short."

Taking a turn, you enter an empty aisle, finding yourself going further away from the studying students. "So you're saying you're a scaredy cat then?" you shoot back, hoping he'd give up and leave.

But he doesn't, taking his slow strides after you. "Not really, but I know how scared you are." His voice turns serious, a low pitch that sends shivers down your spine.

It causes you to keep walking, no longer having a purpose of searching for a book but to escape. Your plan fails miserably as you end up in the last aisle. The section where the books were full of dust, signalling you that no one ever comes down here.

You stop in your steps, sighing since you have no choice but to face him when you arrive at the dead end. "And why do you say that?"

You're surprised to not find him standing right on your heel, he keeps a reasonable distance between you.

"I'm sure you must get nervous when you think about me thrashing you in the competition."

You fold your arms, your attitude showing through your body language "I'm sorry, do you have memory loss or are you just trying to ignore the fact that I beat your ass yesterday?"

Jimin doesn't react to your insult one bit, he starts to close the distance between you two, taking his time as he speaks "Oh Y/N, I hope you haven't let that one battle get to your head. After all that was only contemporary. I saw how you were hiding behind Hoseok when it came to the other styles."

You foolishly glance away at that, knowing you're skills in other dance areas have always been lacking. You have no reply and he keeps walking, only inches between your bodies now. 

"Did you not read what skills the competition requires?" he asks, pitifully "It really makes me wonder how you and Hoseok are going to pull off 3 different styles of dancing when you both can barely master one?"

You swallow your nerves. It wasn't like you hadn't been worrying about this before. The competition turned out a lot harder when you looked it up. It consisted of three rounds.

First: Salsa

Second: Contemporary

Third: Hip-hop

You and Hoseok hadn't said a word about the competition to each other yet and you were dreading to have the conversation.

"I gotta say, Y/N. I thought you were smarter than this." he says in a disappointing tone that you know he uses on purpose to get to you. But still his words hurt you a bit, making your brain collapse into panic, cursing at yourself for your own mistake.

"But....I can change that..." as if he wasn't already satisfied with the small space between you and him, he grabs your waist with one hand, pulling your distracted body into his. Stunned, your hands fall on his chest, looking up with him with big eyes as you stand chest to chest, hip to hip.

All you both need is lips to lips.

He keeps a strong grip on your hips, using his other hand to tuck a loose strand of your black hair behind your anxious ear. He looks past your eyes, his head leaning in closer which causes your heart rate to quicken with excitement.

Cheek brushing cheek, his lips find your ear and he uses his hungry teeth to tug at the innocent flesh of the tip.

"....it would just be so much easier...." his low voice flows into your ear, hot breath hitting the skin to send a tingling feeling all over your limbs.

Dirty thoughts run wild, your attention paying itself closer to the touch of his thick lips rather than the words falling out of them.

"....if you would just dance with me instead...."

The finish of his prolonged sentence snaps you back into reality, pulling you down from the clouds you're happily floating on.

Your head retracts away from his in an instant. You try to steal your body away as well but he keeps his hold with a shameless smirk, not wanting any more distance to drive him crazy. He finds your body against his the perfect fit, a puzzle complete only when you're pressed into him.

"What?" you snap at him, an annoyed expression crystal clear within your features "Why the hell would I dance with you?"

"Think about it, babygirl. I excel in all three styles which means I could teach you everything you need to know." he reasons, his expression fully serious "Imagine how powerful we'd be. You would smash round two but that's only...if you'd get past round 1."

You have no words, nothing to say. Because you know he's right. If neither you or Hoseok excelled in salsa how would you be able to win? Even if you both learned it, the competition was only a few months away and there was no chance you two would be any where near good compared to all the other professionals competing.

But then how could you even think of going with this cocky bastard? Just ditch your friend for an asshole? Especially after finding out how the two hate each others guts, and you couldn't blame Hoseok. The man before you is manipulative dickhead.

Dismissing the deceiving bullets he shoots, you reply calmly but with a cold tone "Hate to break to you but I am actually smarter than you think."

Grabbing his hand, you pry it away from your waist slowly but dig your long nails into his skin in which he grimaces strongly in response. Keeping bodies glued together and your hand on his chest, you push him gently until his back reaches the bookshelf row.

The grimace is no where to be found anymore as he wonders what you're trying to do but at the same time, he decides not to complain one bit at the way you're touching him.

Pressing yourself into him, you grind your hips to his, causing his lips to part and release a small gasp of approval as his eyes hood. Feeling himself go hard against you, a smirk forms across your pleased lips.

"Oh dear, what are we going to do about this?"

Your hand reaches down, palming his boner and you give it a small squeeze. As expected, his gasp grows louder this time, following with a small moan. Your touch drives him crazy, no girl has ever been as forward as you and it tempts him to beg you to please him more under your control.

You won't deny it. Hearing his sexy moan slip out of his throat drives you crazy too. It makes you wonder how beautiful it would sound if it was your name he's moaning.

But this man was someone to never want, only to stay away from.

"I'll say this once and only once." you say, voice hardening and eyes transforming stone cold "Cut the bullshit and quit playing with me. I know what you're trying to do and trust me I don't appreciate you using me to win the competition or your stupid fight with Hoseok."

You continue "So listen to me when I tell you to-"

Retracting your hip you slam them hard into his once again, making his eyes widen at the harsh contact. "Leave us the FUCK alone."

With your final words delivered, your body leaves his and your legs carry you away at a normal pace, not looking back at the stunned man behind you.

Except you don't get far.

A hand clasps your wrist, pulling you back forcefully. The strong man pushes you into the bookshelf, a lot harder than you did. You wince at the harsh contact hitting your back, books falling through to the other side.

Jimin grabs your other wrist swiftly, holding both of them above your head.

"Trust me, babygirl. You don't want to start a war with me." he growls into your ear.

His hand stays clutched onto your wrists as he holds them above your head. He leans in closer, his body pressing into yours as he stares at you with his dark orbs. His hand travels up your thigh, making you gasp when he grabs the flesh.

"Because the only weapons I'm going to use is my lust."

His actions are so fast you have no time to react, to think. His dangerous words linger onto your thoughts, knowing they won't disappear for days. His hand travels further up your skirt and your breathing quickens, wanting his fingers to find themselves in your destination.

He licks his juicy lips, causing a gloss over them which only makes them more inviting to kiss. His eyes no longer stare at yours but are fixated on your lips.

"I can't imagine anyone else kissing those lips. The thought drives me mad." he growls, the sound causing goosebumps to rise on your skin. His tongue slips out, gracing the bottom of your lip with his own wet saliva. "These lips are mine. Only mine."

Those words are all you're ears want to hear in that moment, no matter how loud your brain screams at you to get out of there.

"Yah! Who's made a mess here?!"

A grumpy and loud voice audios all of a sudden, coming from behind the shelf. You jolt at the sound and Jimin backs up. He looks carefully between the books, trying to spot who was interrupting his precious moment.

"Are there any students back there? This area is restricted!"

Taking your chance, you turn on your heel and sprint away from the two scary men. It wasn't an ideal choice but you couldn't take being in Jimin's overpowering presence any longer.

The things that man can make you feel was becoming too irresistible. And if you had truly started a war with him you can barely imagine the sort of things he's going to do to you.

----------------------------

A/N: You gotta admit.

No matter what you are.

Straight.

Gay/bi.

You can't resist falling for Park Jimin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 131K 55
"That Jeon guy, he's so commanding." You complain. In which you move in with a hard-headed college student, Jeon Jungkook, and have to suffer until y...
3M 100K 41
highest rank #1 @ jimin ~~~~~~~~ A boy named Park Jimin lives in Seoul. He was cruel, mean, abussive, etc but all of those things have reasons behi...
274K 13.1K 29
Park Jimin has always been at the top of your list when it comes to people you despise. You and him could never be friends, let alone more than that...
72.9K 1.9K 23
"𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰...