The Legends {On Hold}

By Blep_Bloop12

Heros have arose. 9 teenagers have been chosen to be the holders. Shelby the holder of Light, Cory the holder... More

Welcome
Legends Beginnings
And One Has Bitten The Dust
He's Gone and Hatred Is Here
I created a collab account
Confusion
Friends Or Foes
Helpers Needed
Vote
Needing To Train
Ships...?
Update
Update

Voting Results

132 6 14
By Blep_Bloop12

So... Everyone said to rewrite the story. But actually, I had a change if heart. I'm going to continue the story and not rush it. I was rereading the book and realized I actually kind of like the story. Even if it is rushed in my opinion. So I'll be continuing my story and I hope you all will enjoy the rest of the book! I'm sorry I had asked you to vote and not do what all of you said to do. Anyways, until next time!

~Crystal Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 162 12
Here's a story about nick and Ashlie!!! I thought after I made a tommy and Cory story,I thought this was right to make!!!<3 Hope you all enjoy!!! To...
81.5K 1.3K 45
Um this is as the title implies so um yeah enjoy, no hating please I don't own anyone or anything in this story all I own is the words I type. Also g...
6.5K 135 10
(EDIT: Hey, this fic is really old! It's still okayish but my writing has improved a lot since this. Check out my other book, Ultima's Eyes!) What if...
52.2K 568 26
Just all of my favorite ships and one-shots of them. My ships are gayyyyyy (like me 🤠🤓), but maybe once in a blue moon (a request) there will be a...