𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 ⟶ 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐫...

By -kaspencer

❛ when you look at me like that, my darling, what did you expect? ❜ in which two ... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
The End

60

12.6K 263 239
By -kaspencer

HARRY STYLES AND LOUIS TOMLINSON RELEASE SURPRISE NEW SINGLE AND FANS THINK IT CONFIRMS ROMANCE RUMOURS

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson released a new single titled "Perfect", and fans have jumped straight onto the bandwagon, analysing the lyrics; and they are convinced that the song is about the boys' rumoured relationship.

Twilight Gods' Liam Payne lashes out at paparazzi after harassment towards fans and Louis Tomlinson defends him from backlash

Is Louis Tomlinson gay? His fans think so

Fans are certain that Harry Styles' new collaboration with Louis Tomlinson is about ex-flame Taylor Swift

Tomlinson announced the release via twitter, and Styles tweeted a link to the song on Spotify just hours later.

WHO IS HARRY STYLES?

Harry Styles is a pop artist who jumped onto the scene at sixteen after coming third on the UK's version of the X Factor.

Styles is well known amongst the industry for his many rumoured flings and relationships. Most commonly known being his two month fling with pop-country artist Taylor Swift, and brief romance with reality tv star Kendall Jenner. However, his most recently rumoured 'beau' is our very own Louis Tomlinson

But alongside his reputation with women, Harry has been hitting the charts since his debut release, and is currently supporting the duo "Twilight Gods" on their 'Twilight Tour' alongside Louis Tomlinson, which is how this collaboration came about.

WHO IS LOUIS TOMLINSON?

Before Styles, Louis Tomlinson was really big on the scene. He appeared in the charts at fifteen with his hit debut single. 

Since his big debut, Tomlinson has released only two albums, and a whole lot of radio singles. His last song "Drag Me Down" with Twilight Gods and Harry Styles reached number one all around the world, just an addition to his list of number one singles already under his belt.

He has a reputation of always being 'the single one', and despite his long-lasting rumoured relationship with school friend Eleanor Calder, Louis' fans are quite adamant that he's almost always single. Until now, with gossip surrounding his relationship with Harry becoming quite the front of his image.

Since they first met, both Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have been the centre of a 'conspiracy' called "Larry Stylinson". Some (most) of their fans are certain that Harry and Louis are dating, or at least like the idea of them together.

Their new single "Perfect" has begun a whole new surge of 'Larry' shippers to emerge with their analysing tools. Some fans took to Twitter to share their opinions.

But whether this song is about Taylor Swift or a love song between Harry and Louis themselves, we'll have to wait to find out.

-THE SUN

[A/N] Sorry this was so late. I just took a small break from writing leading up to Christmas, and then I went to a music festival for a week (got back today. So good to be back in a proper bed, and not a tent.) so I couldn't update there. BUT I'M BACK!

As for my upcoming works, the leading one so far (by popular demand) is "On Air" (the radio one), with "Headlines", and "Winners Only Club" (X Factor AU) coming in close second.

However, while I was at the festival (Woodford Fold Festival/Woodfordia) I came up with a plot for another story, and I'll publish that soon enough, since it's only going to be a one-shot. It's cute af in my opinion.

Did you enjoy this chapter? Because this is a similar lay-out to most of the "Headlines" book that I'm currently leaning towards doing. Let me know what you think.

But anyway, MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR.

-Keola

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 444 31
The comment that started it all: @1dlover: You and Harry would look so cute together!! completed and edited. Started on: 05/27/18 Ended on: 03/19/19 ...
4.5K 59 33
This is my take on what I want to happen with Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson aka Larry Stylinson💙💚 This is set in 2020 and the guys are reuniting...
338K 3.9K 118
Instagram love. Follow the boys' journey. This is a work of pure fiction- out of respect for each of the boys, I am in no way claiming any of them ar...
46.9K 1K 29
"Why do you call him darling?" I looked at Liam and felt my features soften. "Because he's a darling. He's absolutely the most precious thing I've...