Rags Meets Riches [Lashton AU]

De Larry_Lashton

Ashton is a Rich boy who just wants to have fun in his life. So, when he moves and explores the city of Sydne... Mais

Description & Warning:
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 19

1K 66 14
De Larry_Lashton

[Ashton's POV]

"Ashton, its okay baby. I promise, we're gonna be fine," Luke tried assuring as we sat in a jail cell while the officer chatted to some guy about the location we have spray painted and how much of a fine we would have to pay.

I shook my head, wiping my eyes fiercely in embarrassment for crying and told Luke,"I told you we would get in trouble. I said we should have just went to the lake or something, b- but no. You just had to spray paint a stupid wall."

He frowned, biting my lip and shrugged,"I know. I'm really sorry princess, I didn't mean for you to get into trouble. I just wanted us to have fun and do something exciting. I do this all the time, I never got in trouble before. Well, except one time but that's it."

I gaped at him in disbelief, "Seriously? You got caught before and you still do it? Do you have a death wish?"

He chuckled, wrapping an arm around me and rubbed it comfortingly. I was kind of mad, but considering we're in a jail cell I wanted to be close to him. I was going to get murdered when my parents find out.

We stayed like this for a bit till the officer came by and opened the cell, explaining,"Alright kids, we decided to go a bit easy on you, Ashton. Seeing as your record is clear. But, the wall you have vandalized happens to be an office building and the fine you'll have to pay is 500 dollars, but you will not have probation."

I frowned, but nodded and Luke asked,"What about me?"

"Mr. Hemmings, it seems you have a record or offenses and have been arrested 3 times. One for stealing, another for driving without a license and one again for vandalism." I looked at my boyfriend in shock and the officer explained,"Due to these, your fine will be 800 dollars and 3 days in jail unless bailed out, which will be an extra 200 dollars."

My heart faltered and I saw Luke groan, rubbing his face in frustration as the officer motioned for us to follow him. I grabbed Luke's hand, giving it a small squeeze and he just sighed, giving me a sad smile.

When the officer handed us a phone, he told us to call our parents to come pick me up and/or bail out Luke and when the man left to look over some paper work on us, I turned to Luke and asked worried,"What are you gonna do? Do you even have 1,000 dollars?"

"I did," He admitted, but told me,"I spent it on your present and the bills. It's okay, Ash. I can spend 3 days in here, it's no big deal. Just call your parents and get out of here. I know you wanna leave."

I shook my head,"They are going to be so mad."

"Don't you have a maid or something? Ella?" He asked in confusion, brushing his thumb over my knuckles softly, causing me to shiver bit at the light touch.

I shrugged,"I don't have her number. I only know my parents by heart. Besides, she's a maid. I doubt she has 500 dollars on her." He nodded in understanding and I frowned,"I guess I shall call my father. He does not hate you as much as my mother does. I believe he will be more...okay with this."

Luke gave my hand a squeeze as I dialed my father's number, waiting for him to pick up. Soon his deep voice answered,"Hello?"

"Um, hi dad," I said quietly, glancing at Luke before saying awkwardly,"I kind of got in a sticky situation and need some help. I am so sorry, but I am at the police station and sort of need 500 dollars."

It was silent for a minute and Luke face-palmed, whispering hastily,"Ashton, you can't just go right out and say that."

"I'm sorry, this is my first time being in a situation like this," I grumbled, heart pounding when my father did not reply and said into the phone,"I know you are mad, but please? I am so sorry, father."

Thankfully, he just mumbled quietly, "I will be there in 10 minutes."

He hung up and I sighed in relief, putting the phone back on the thing and turned to Luke with a small smile,"He is coming. He didn't sound mad, but I know he will be. Are you sure you are going to be okay? Maybe he can bail you out."

"I highly doubt your dad would bail out your 'deliquent' boyfriend who got you arrested in the first place," Luke chuckled, looking around before pressing a soft kiss to my lips and told me guiltily,"I really am sorry, princess. I shouldn't have pressured you like that. You were right, we were gonna get caught eventually."

I didn't bother trying to make him feel better, because he's right. He should have listened to me, we have gotten away with a lot and we should have known we would have been caught one day.

I just sighed, giving him a quick kiss and pulled him into a hug. The officer came back and

we pulled apart, me telling him my father was on his way and Luke was sadly placed back in the cell since he did not have someone to bail him out.

Thankfully, the bench I sat on was next to the cell and we chatted quietly despite the officer saying not to and they sighed, but let us talk until my father came and that is when all h-e-double hockey sticks broke loose.

"I should have known this kid was involved," My father glared at Luke, who just shrugged in return, causing me to sigh. "What the hell did you two do that caused you to end up getting arrested and cost 500 dollars?"

I gulped slowly, seeing him paying the officer and said,"We were spray painting."

"You were suppose to be home," My father retorted, gripping my arm and pulling me up to scowl at me,"You are lucky your mother was out still. My boss did not enjoy me leaving early, now let's go home."

I glanced at Luke who was sitting on a bed in the cell, head in his hands and looking down. My heart went out for him and I pleaded to my father,"Could you please pay his bail? I will do anything. Clean, give you my phone, not leave the house for a year! He just does not deserve to stay in there."

"If he got arrested and the police say he needs to stay, then he obviously deserves it," My father grumbled, pulling me out of the room and Luke gave me a small smile, mouthing 'I love you.'

My stomach filled with butterflies and I mouthed it back, blushing slightly and the whole ride home was filled with me trying to convince my dad to bail out Luke and he stayed quiet, making me know he was going to go mad when we got home.

And I was right.

The first thing he did once shutting the door was grab my arm roughly and dragged me upstairs, shoving me in my room and looked around in suspicion while sneering,"I am embarrassed by you! I told you to stay indoors and you disobeyed me! You snuck out and ended up getting in trouble because of that stupid boy! You are pathetic and worthless! Why can't you be a good son and listen to me for once?"

I winced, a pang of hurt filling me and said quietly,"I love him, why can't you just be happy for me? I wanted to have fun."

"And did you have fun when you went to the police station?" He scoffed, giving me a cold look that sent chills down my spine and not the good ones like when Luke does something seductively.

I shook my head in guilt,"No. But if you love me and want me to be happy, then you should accept Luke and just let me be with him. A real father would not care how Luke looks and lives, he would be happy for his son-"

I stumbled back as he slapped me right across the face, sneering,"Do not speak to me like that, do not act like you're grown because you are my son and you listen to me, not the other way around. Stay in here. Give me your phone and from now on you're not allowed to leave this house and I will make sure of it."

I shakily handed him my phone, feeling my cheek throb a bit and he muttered,"It's a good thing schools out, maybe time away from that delinquent will help clear your mind."

I flinched as he slammed the door, lifting my hand to my cheek and grimaced at the way it stung from my gentle touch. However, I ignored it and grabbed Luke's jacket from under the bed, wrapping it around me and slowly opened the door after a few minutes, seeing all the lights were off.

I tip-toed downstairs, hearing clanking from the kitchen and was relieved when seeing Emma doing the dishes. She jumped when seeing me, asking quietly,"What are you doing up? I heard your father, he is a very angered man."

"I need your help," I said with desperation, hoping she could do what I wanted her to. She has been so nice to me and I felt bad for taking advantage of that, but I was desperate and she is the only person I know and trust.

Right when I said that, she turned off the water and said,"Alright, what do you need?" I smiled thankfully, saying,"My father has a debit card in his office, I need to take out 1000 dollars and withdrawal it from an ATM then go to the station and bailout my boyfriend. But, I do not have a car and our driver is not here. Do you have a car?"

"Yes, but are you sure it is smart to take, money from your father? Wouldn't he be able to see the money was taken?" She asked in concern, drying her hands and took off the apron, showing that she was up for it anyways.

I shook my head, explaining,"My mum takes so much money from the card anyways, he would assume it was for a Christmas present of something."

A moment of silence was heard, but she nodded anyways and I grinned, rushing to my fathers office and opened his drawer, taking the card and went back to the foyer, seeing Emma waiting by the door.

She helped me out, showing me to her small, dirty car and I grimaced, but showed no judgment since I understand that not everyone has a personal car wash built into their home like us.

On the way to the ATM I explained to her why we were arrested and she just laughed, saying when she was young she did the same, but with her friends. She was 38 and happily married, having a 2 year old daughter and I asked how she see's her child when she's working all the time and she just said she saw during the day while I was at school and only works at night.

After taking out the cash, having to do it three times since there's a limit, we went to the police station and Emma agreed to pay since it would seem suspicious if I did. When we entered where Luke was, his head snapped up and I gave him a small grin when he looked shocked, seeing Emma hand the man the money.

The officer sighed, seeming curious, but just unlocked the gate and said,"Alright kid, you're free to go. Now, be safe and stay out of trouble. You may not always have a nice friend to bail you out."

"Boyfriend," Luke corrected, pulling me into a hug and the officer chuckled, nodding in understanding and Luke waved goodbye, following us outside the station and immediately gave me a long kiss, leaving me breathless.

"Well okay," I chuckled, trying to catch my breath.

He shook his head in disbelief, looking at me in awe,"You bailed me out...even though I got you in trouble. God, I love you so much."

I blushed slightly, giving him a kiss on the cheek,"I love you too, and I do not mind getting in trouble with you. But, let's try to avoid it next time."

"How did you bail me out anyways?" He asked suspiciously, seeing me look around to avoid his eyes. "Ashton, what did you do?"

I sighed, admitting with a small grin,"I stole my father's debit card and withdrew the money."

"You stole from your own dad for me?" I nodded and he tsked, giving me another kiss and mumbled against my lips,"You're a naughty princess."

"Alright you two," Emma said awkwardly, motioning to her car as I backed away from Luke with a blush. "I am taking your boyfriend home, we would not want you getting in more trouble if your father saw you left again. Plus, I could get fired and yeah, that is not good."

We both chuckled, but got in the backseat so I could snuggle up to him, knowing I would probably not be able to leave my house for so long. He wrapped his arm around me, repeatedly thanking me and saying how much he loves me.

It made me feel nice knowing his feelings are mutual to mine. I thought we would end up

breaking up after all of this. I mean, his friends hate me, my parents hate him and we got arrested tonight.

I am still mad about that, considering I tried warning him about the fact that we could end up getting caught. However, I knew he didn't mean for that to happen, so I decided to let it go and not hold a grudge.

When Luke gave Emma directions to his place I noticed how nervous he looked and when we pulled up to a alley way, I looked at him in confusion and asked,"Um, what are we doing here?"

He chuckled nervously,"I-It's a shortcut."

"Oh, um I'll be back Emma. I am gonna walk him to his door," I told her, following Luke out of the car as she nodded and turned on the radio.

"No!" He suddenly shouted, causing me to flinch and he then explained,"I just...you should probably go home, right?"

I shook my head, grabbing his hand and walked with him,"No, it is fine. Besides, I wanna make sure you get home safe."

A frown appeared on his face, confusing me but he just continued walking and I clung close as we went deeper down the alley. I saw his bike and when Luke opened the door that squeaked as he opened it, my eyes widened.

There were clothes scattered, a raggedy couch sitting against a wall and a small TV on a wooden table. The walls had small holes and stains covered the carpet which contained slight tears and rips.

He blushed fiercely, admitting,"So, this is where I live...beautiful, huh?"

"Well, its certainly no mansion, but I do not mind if you live here," I told him sincerely, wrapping my arms around his neck and smiled,"Did you honestly believe I would dump you because of where you live?"

At first he shook his head, but I gave him a look of disbelief and he then nodded shamefully,"I know you're not shallow like that, but I guess I thought you would find me disgusting cause my home is..."

I laughed, pressing a sweet kiss to his lips and suddenly a groan was heard,"Seriously? You brought him here?"

I turned, seeing Calum and Michael glaring at us and Luke huffed,"Leave him alone, he just bailed me out of jail. I think you should be thanking him. Without me, you guys would be

on the streets."

They rolled their eyes in sync and I mumbled quietly,"I should probably go now. Um, I love you...bye, Lukey."

"I love you too," He grinned, walking me to the door, and gave me a quick kiss. "Bye Ash, thanks again for bailing me out."

I just smiled, ignoring the cold looks his friends were giving and on the way home, I was beyond happy we were okay and Emma kept teasing me saying I was 'love struck' and that night, I didn't care that my dad hit me or that I was arrested, I just cared that I would have to be away from Luke for a while.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

90K 4.1K 13
In which, Luke and Ashton are trying for a baby LASHTON HEMWIN COMPLETED ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016
66.5K 2.3K 26
[Completed] Luke has the ability to read minds and uses it to his advantage to swoon in ashton.
33.5K 1.4K 8
Ashton's always been a loner due to being openly gay, but at his new school he seems to get along well. He makes new friends and gets great marks. Bu...
69.4K 2.8K 23
"In all our lives, there is a fall from innocence. A time after which we are never the same." ...