Detroit: Become Human - OneSh...

By Peronisa

++English is not my first language, I'm sorry for mistakes!++ ++ I strongly suggest you to read the first cha... More

Important Information
Fear [ConnorSon]
Unknown Feelings [RK800 x RK900]
Like a Normal Child [about Alice]
The Great Mistake [ConnorSon (with RK900)]
Mesmerization [RK800 x RK900]
Asshole [Reed900]
An Important Day [With everyone]
The Most Unromantic Love-Confession [Reader x RK900]
Very Last Chance, Connor [ConnorSon]
Dear Fellow Readers, Listen Please!

Oof and Happy New Year

181 2 2
By Peronisa

So, my dear readers...

It's been a while. I just wanted to give a quick and short update on how it's currently standing.

I've been in clinic for a week, my life currently is in a complete upheaval. It's a good one, though. A lot is happening at once, it's very stressful, but good. I'm currently working a lot, and since the last month, I just had no time to concentrate on this book. As soon as possible, I'll rent my first own flat, and when it's all settled, I will be able to concentrate on writing more.

But I've not been doing nothing during the last weeks, a few One Shots are in the working progress. I just hope you're able to bare with me, until I have my life organized again.

Also, Merry belated Christmas and a Happy New Year to y'all! I hope you got a lot of presents, had a nice firework and are healthy.

New year, new luck, I wish y'all all the best from the bottom of heart!

Have a nice day and see ya :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 2.2K 20
This story is set during the events of Detroit: Become Human because I'm really bad at one shots. This is a Connor/reader. M/F. Censored swearing. Th...
29.8K 1.3K 20
Her brother and she had a vision. A vision where people would have the power to create life. Machines that would change the world. They both knew tha...
20.9K 826 38
"Good evening Ms. Anderson, didn't expect to see you here. Might I ask why placing yourself in such danger?" "That's a good question Connor, might I...
27.7K 1K 12
I was one of many maid androids helping families in the area of Detroit. I cleaned, cooked, helped with homework. I was always obedient... until I wa...