Username • Satzu ☑️

By jewelofsatzu

Sana messaged the wrong username, but little did she know that mistake will change her entire life. [Typical... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
Cover
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Epilogue
Special Chapter
PROMOTING!
In Another Universe
Special Chapter #2
Special Chapter #3
Special Chapter #4
Special Chapter #5

53

6K 191 117
By jewelofsatzu

January 25, 2019

"Sana Unnie!" The maknae called. "It's already New Year. How's it going?" The younger asked.

"Tzuyu, it's been New Year for 25 days already. You're so late." Sana stated as Tzuyu just creased her eyebrows probably not satisfied with the reply.

"I just wanted to know how you're doing. And it is still a New Year, don't argue with me!" She pointed out and Sana raised an eyebrow at the girl.

"Who the hell is older between us Chou?" Sana asked calmly but the tone scared the maknae. "Sorry for yelling" she quickly apologized and the older responded with a smile.

"If you wanna know how I've been doing, well I'm doing great."

"That's good." There was a short moment of silence. None of them opened up another topic, until...

"Hey Tzu-" Sana started but was cut off when Tzuyu's phone rang. The girl immediately answered the call and a few seconds later, she hung up.

"That was Manager-oppa. He said to remind the others that we don't have any schedule in the afternoon." Tzuyu said and the other nodded. "I'll head off to the dorms for a while. Was there something you were supposed to tell me?"

"Uh no. There wasn't. I'll see you later then." The shorter answered. "Okay, meet me in the cafeteria later, let's have lunch together."

Sana's face mentally lit up, if it was possible and she immediately agreed with the younger before going on their separate ways.

~~

"Now I know why Momo always says that the food here never disappoints her." Sana said and took another bite from her steak. "Gimme some." The younger commanded. Yes, they were having lunch together... alone.

"You have your own!" The older shot back. "But I'd like it better if it was from your fork" She smirked and Sana looked at her weirdly. "That's just disgusting Miss Chou, but also smooth."

"Well thank you Miss Minatozaki" Tzuyu copied and the said girl just rolled her eyes playfully. "I wanna go to the garden later." Sana suddenly mentioned. "Rooftop garden? Or just garden?"

"Just garden, it's more open. And I suddenly had the mood to go there."

"Ok we'll go there later" Tzuyu said. "Then you buy me flowers." Sana nonchalantly said and the younger shot her head up in surprise. "What? Why?"

"You're supposed to be courting me. Try to be sweet and romantic for once." She pouted. "So you're saying that I've never been sweet and romantic to you ever since?" Tzuyu asked in disbelief.

"You were many times." Sana mumbled but Tzuyu was still able to hear it so she smiled a bit. "Well, I do like a demanding girlfriend." Sana looked at her with a wtf face.

"C'mon Sana, let's go to the garden." Tzuyu changed the topic. The other can't do anything since she's whipped af so she just followed the younger one.

~~

"You're the carbon copy of these flowers." Tzuyu said which made Sana turn to look at her with a questioning face. "How?"

"Because you're as beautiful as the flowers. If not, then you're more beautiful."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Sana teased.."But it is a compliment!" Tzuyu whined. Sana decided to tease her more. "Or you're just saying that to be sweet and romantic."

"Unnie! I was just telling the truth" Sana was flattered then she pinched the younger's cheek. "You're too cute." Moments later, they walked around the garden just like how'd they walk around the park during the days they weren't idols yet.

Sana was busy admiring the flowers so Tzuyu took this opportuninty to buy flowers for the girl. She sneakily went to the little stall nearby which was also 'JYP-sponsored' and took a while to look around to see what flowers she should buy.

"Hello Miss Chou!" the lady who was managing the stall greeted. "Hello."

"Flowers for Miss Minatozaki?" The lady asked. "Uh yes. How'd you know?" She asked nervously. "My daughters are big fans of Twice. They even ship Satzu if I'm not wrong."

Tzuyu laughed. She didn't know that her ship with Sana existed in the fan world. "How old are they?" Tzuyu asked.."One is 15 and the other is 14." The lady replied

"Do you have any cards or something?" The younger asked. "Yes I do. It's the one that comes with the flowers." the lady said and gave her some cards with a pen and some pentel pens.

Tzuyu wrote on the card saying 'Have a nice day! - Chou Tzuyu 💜' with her signature on it. She did the same thing with another card except she made a blue heart.

"Give these to your daughters, just try to convince them that this was really from me." Tzuyu said and gave the cards to the lady. "Oh I will. Thank you very much."

"Anyways, what kind of flowers would you want?"

"I'm not exactly sure what Sana wants so maybe a bouquet with different kinds of flowers." She requested. After the lady was done, she gave the bouquet to Tzuyu. It was made of roses, daisies and such.

"Thank you. How much is this?" the girl asked. "Oh that'll be for free. The cards for my daughters are already ok." The lady smiled.

"Oh okay. Thank you again" Tzuyu said before going back to Sana. "You're welcome." Sana seemed to be wondering where Tzuyu went so she just quietly sat on the bench, waiting for her.

Tzuyu cleared her throat which caught Sana's attention. She was quite shocked with what Tzuyu was holding. "Sorry I left without telling you. These are for you." Tzuyu said shyly and handed the flowers to Sana.

Sana smelled the flowers and smiled widely. "Thank you Miss Chou."

"That was such a sweet and romantic thing you've done." She added. They stayed quiet until Sana spoke up again. "Tzuyu? Can I talk to you?"

"We're already talking, unnie." The said girl joked but the look on the other's face didn't change at all. So the younger cleared her throat and let her unnie continue. "Sorry, go on."

Just then, a girl shorter but almost as tall as Sana passed by them and greeted. It was one of their trainees. "Oh, Hello Tzuyu and Sana sunbaenim. It was rude of me to just pass by without greeting.

"It's ok." Tzuyu said. "You both look really pretty. And I really loved your teaser pics Tzuyu sunbaenim." the trainee said, little did the other 2 know, someone was getting a bit frustrated in the corner.

"Thank you."

"Sorry if I had disturbed something. I'll be heading off now." the girl bowed and walked away. 'Technically, you just did.' Sana mumbled really quietly. Tzuyu heard little whispers next to her so she looked down at the girl.

"Hey, are you alright?" Sana remained with a stoic face while looking at the girl before storming off, dragging the taller girl with her.

Tzuyu just let Sana drag her around while calling her name from time to time yet the older girl didn't even bother to look at her. Sana led them to an empty hallway where people wouldn't normally pass on.

She pinned Tzuyu to the wall and kissed the her passionately. Tzuyu was quite shocked at first but eventually kissed back.

They pulled away after a few seconds to catch their breaths. Sana looked loving at the girl while slowly carressing her cheeks.

"I'm finally gonna answer your question." Tzuyu coughed. "Uh, what question?"

"Stop playing dumb, Sally. Why? You don't want me to be your girlfriend?"

Tzuyu internally choked. "I want."

"Then yes I'll be your girlfriend."

"For real?!"

"Yes, now you're mine." Sana said possessively. Tzuyu couldn't contain her happiness so she locked lips with the older girl.

Sana smiled through the kiss and totally forgot that she was jealous about earlier. They pulled away again but both had a big smile on their face.

"Sana, Tzuyu?"

"Oh hello, PD-nim. Sorry about that." They bowed to the man. "It's ok. You look cute. I assume you guys are together now."

Both blushed at what the man just said and they just nodded their heads. "I did say you look cute but out of all the places in the building, it had to be in my hallway?" He joked.

"I swear, I didn't want to encounter that. I'll be off now" he said before going inside his office. The two just laughed and headed back to the dorms, hand in hand.

_____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 3.5K 61
Im Nayeon and Yoo Jeongyeon loved each other too much they've lost control.
21.6K 861 58
Everything have been hidden from everyone, but when things got worse they also need an answer for everything that's happening. Started: 8/9/21
116K 4.3K 24
Ever since Mina heard about the news of having new neighbors, she immediately thought it was bad news. And guess what, Mina was right. Son Chaeyoung...
340K 14.4K 81
it's so strange. i end up talking about you. instagram au.