Cherry & Blue (Complete ✔️)

By lovelike_evajacks

Rosé My past haunts me. It has tainted me. But I haven't let it ruin my happiness. I only want love but I'm a... More

disclaimer
characters
soundtrack
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Epilogue
Epilogue Part Two
what daniel looks like
insta & pinterest

Chapter Forty Six

118K 2.3K 2.3K
By lovelike_evajacks

Rosé

Daniel wraps his arms around me from behind as I stare out the floor-to-ceiling window. I welcome his warmth, my eyes water from feeling overwhelmed with emotions.

"Are you cold?" Daniel softly asks, his voice like butter.

I smile as I hug myself around his strong arms bound around me.

"No."

Daniel places a gentle kiss on the top of my head and then we spend some peaceful moments staring out the window—at the moon, the ocean.

"Thank you." I break the silence with my words.

Daniel hums and snuggles his face in my hair and the gesture makes my heart skip a beat.

"Rosé."

I hum. Then he twirls me around until I'm looking into his warm chocolate brown eyes.

"I'm sorry for calling you a slut." Daniel apologizes with the rueful emotion pouring from his eyes, "You're not a slut, you're you, Rosé, you can't be a slut—I mean you can be if you wanna be because you know it's your choice and I don't have the right to slut-shame you so you can be a slut if you wanna be a slut but can you be my slut, Rosé, you're so cute, I—"

I shut him up by kissing him.

Leave it to Daniel to apologize and be adorable at the same time. I was hurt when he called me a slut but it's good he apologized.

I smile in our kiss. I'm on my tippy toes as I cradle his cheeks and lose myself in our kiss. Daniel groans and breaks the kiss.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you after our kiss too," Daniel caresses my cheeks, his eyes bouncing between mine, "I didn't end things with you because of whatever you and Wren have, I ended things because...after we kissed, I realized how wrong I am for you. And I lied when I said you're broken. You're not fucking broken. I'm a fucked up mess, I break things. I can't keep you happy, Rosé and that scares me because I don't wanna lose you. I wanna be selfish but I don't wanna hurt you."

My heart swells with warmth and adoration and a little annoyance.

I feel so relieved that he didn't end things because of my past with Wren. I know Daniel is not that kind of a person, wouldn't judge me but still, him finding out the entire truth haunts me. I'm scared because I don't want to lose him.

He's not a fucked up mess, he's passionate. Daniel hides his emotions and hates wearing his heart on his sleeve and that persona makes him out to be heartless. And he has no right to decide if he can keep me happy or not, that's my decision. He makes me happy, despite our back and forth fights.

"You're not wrong for me and you're not a fucked up mess," I caress his cheek with love, "You make me happy, Daniel. Be selfish."

Daniel smiles and it's the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. His dimples make him look so boyish and adorable. Daniel takes my lips in a soft kiss. It's not fervent, it's tender. It's what this moment between us needs. I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss, the warmth between our bodies is comforting.

When I break our kiss, I see some red color on his hoodie.

"What is that?"

I narrow my eyes at the color and horrible thoughts cloud my head. Daniel doesn't say anything which only makes my worry intensify.

"Daniel," I look into his eyes, frustrated and worried, "You're bleeding."

Daniel looks at his arm and back at me seeming too unbothered for my liking.

This boy is crazy.

"Come here."

I grab his hand and walk him over to the sofa before I go search for the first aid kit which is under the bathroom sink cabinet. Walking back to the living room, I see him sprawled on the sofa, legs spread and head thrown back. He looks tired.

Climbing on top, I twist my body to face his.

God, I don't even want to think about how he got the wound. The endless harsh possibilities are bugging my mind. I open the first-aid box, grabbing the wool pad and antiseptic.

Daniel smiles at me and I'm lost in his eyes for a moment. I could spend an entirety staring into those eyes and I wouldn't get bored.

I bite my lip and tug at his hoodie and t-shirt, wanting them off and Daniel doesn't hesitate to do so. When his body—all in its tanned, tattooed, toned glory—comes in view, I lick my lips. I have this odd urge to lick his abs—whoa, Rosé.

The wound isn't too deep, but without proper medical care, I don't know if it'll heal healthily. For now, I'll do my best to clean the blood and bandage his cut.

Dabbing the blood away—some parts harder to clean since the blood has dried out—I get another soaked wool pad and clean deeper. Daniel hisses, swearing under his breath and I softly laugh which earns me a glare from the boy.

I grab the white bandage and the tattered sleeve of my dress slips down but before I can pull it back up, Daniel does it for me. I smile with shyness. His fingers on my skin send heated sparks down my thighs.

Placing some clean wool to cover the wound, I wrap the bandage around his arm as tightly as I can. My tummy flutters as I admire his arm, it's so strong like I can wrap both hands around his bicep, and yet there's still space.

Closing the blue box, and placing it on the table in front of the sofa, Daniel looks at the coverage and smiles.

I'm in love with his smile.

"Not this feeling like déjà vu, huh." Daniel playfully says and I laugh.

Daniel embraces my cheek, pushing my hair away from my face. A dark, icy shadow clouds his eyes as his persona changes.

"Rosé." Daniel says.

My smile fades because I know what he wants to talk about and remembering Wren's filthy hands on my body is giving me anxiety.

Daniel cradles my cheek and my anxiety fades away a little.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, I'll understand," Daniel softly speaks, his eyes melting my heart, "I just wanna make sure you're okay."

At his words, my heart swells with warmth and endearment for this boy.

I've spent the last four years healing and moving on from Wren and I've come to that point where talking about the wounds is painless—hard but painless. The memories do hurt and I do cry but I remember that I'm stronger than them and I love myself for coming so far.

"He kissed me," I whisper, sniffing to hold back tears, "And he touched me."

"Rosé." Daniel moves closer.

And the tears fall.

Remembering Wren's filthy hands on my body, touching me without my consent, kissing me, is nightmarish.

"I feel so worthless." I whisper in a quiver, looking at my tattered dress, my tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Hey, baby, no, come here," Daniel immediately embraces me, brushing my hair away and wiping my tears away, "Look at me, Rosé."

He sounds angry.

I look into his eyes as he cradles my face with tenderness.

"Don't fucking say that ever again," he says, dead serious, "You are beautiful. And kind. And strong. And so good."

Hearing him say I'm beautiful after everything that has happened tonight flutters my heart and I cry more. I honestly thought that he'd be disgusted by me after what Wren did but he's been nothing but supportive and loving.

Daniel kisses my forehead and my eyes close in the wonderful feeling of his soft lips on my skin.

"I'm here for you, you're not alone." He whispers.

And I hug him, burying myself in his strong, secure arms. His heartbeat is erratic and it sounds like a lullaby.

Once I've quietened, Daniel stands up and pulls me up before walking me into the bedroom and towards the bathroom.

"Take a shower," he caresses my cheek, "I'll bring you some clothes then we'll sleep, okay."

His soft voice sends blissful waves down my body.

I nod with a soft smile.

Daniel smiles and kisses me softly then he leaves.

I close the bathroom door, turn on the shower and strip my dress off my body. When I step into the steaming shower, I sigh in solace. Lathering my body with the lemon fragrance soap, I scrub away the filthy feeling Wren has left on my body.

I cry under the hot spraying water. I cry because I'm tired and angry and at peace with myself. I'm not letting a man like Wren destroy my body and emotions. I'm stronger than him and I love myself.

No matter what, I love myself. And I'm not alone, I have my friends, my family, and Daniel—the man I love. No one can hurt me when I'm surrounded by love.

Love is undefeatable.

Wrapping the towel around my body, I look at myself in the steamed-up mirror. Noticing that my skin is pale and my eyes red—I'm sleepy. Daniel knocks on the door and I open it.

He looks at me, gulps, and hands me some clothes. I thank him and close the door again to change. It's a plain white t-shirt and my white cotton panties—how did he get my panties? Aaliyah probably brought them to him knowing I would need them. My best friend is the best.

I towel dry my hair and brush my teeth before splashing some cold water on my face. Walking into the bedroom, I don't see Daniel but then he's walking in just as I'm getting into the king-sized bed.

"I brought you food." He softly says, placing the pizza box on the bed.

My stomach rumbles on cue making Daniel smile in amusement. I whisper a thank you as he plops down on the bed in front of me and we spend some time eating the pizza and talking about nothing special. I tell him Aaliyah and I got into Koa's club with our fake IDs and he tells me about the race and when he tells me he was racing against my brother, I grew more curious.

Knowing now that my brother street races, everything makes sense—the money, the late nights. I am a little hurt that he didn't tell me the truth but I know my brother and he never does things without reason. I guess he didn't want me to worry or put me in danger.

Daniel is staring at me wordlessly with a soft glimmer in his eyes, they glide over my eyes then to my lips as if he's admiring the most beautiful painting in the world. I shyly smile and after three slices, I'm full.

I get off the bed to wash my hands and brush my teeth again whilst Daniel goes to throw the pizza boxes away. When I step back into the bedroom and slide into the comfy covers again, Daniel walks back in.

"I'm gonna take a shower," he says then grins, "Don't fall asleep on me."

I softly laugh as I watch him go into the bathroom. The soft cotton sheets feel heavenly against my skin as I snuggle under the covers.

Turning onto my side, I stare out the floor-to-ceiling window that overlooks the ocean. The sky is black but the moon is glowing. The distant sound of waves is soothing and soon my eyes are closing and I'm drifting into my dreams.

<3 <3 <3 <3

My eyes flicker open and I'm not sure what time it is when I notice the sky is still black. I glance at the bedside clock and it reads 2:24 am.

As I move my body a little, I feel a strong arm around my waist and my back pressed against a hard chest.

Daniel.

His other arm is under my head and I snuggle into him more, loving his warmth. Daniel sighs and kisses my head.

"Can't sleep?" His voice is quiet yet hoarse.

I hum and turn around to face him. His eyes are hooded as he stares at me, a faint, warm smile on his face.

He looks so hot with his hair all ruffled and eyes heavy and those lips—oof.

With blushing cheeks, I crash my lips on his, catching us both in surprise. Closing my eyes, I kiss him softly with tentative strokes but when I lick the seam of his lips, Daniel groans and grabs my hair before moving me so I'm under him and he's between my legs.

Slipping my tongue into his mouth, I suck and lick his tongue even though I have no idea what I'm doing. I've never kissed anyone before so I have no experience but kissing Daniel feels so natural.

Daniel's hand glides down my waist and grabs onto my thigh and he wraps it around his hip, pressing his erection into my core. I whimper into our kiss, swaying my hips up, yearning for the pleasure.

Daniel breaks the kiss to bite my neck, sucking and licking my sensitive flesh. I moan when he kisses the spot under my ear as he slides his hands under my t-shirt and caresses my waist.

I'm panting and so turned on that my body is scorching with desire. I bring his face back up to kiss him in desperation. I'm feeling so needy that I can't think straight. All I know is that I want his hands on my body, and his mouth on mine whispering sweet nothings.

"I want you, Daniel." I whisper against his lips.

He looks at me, his eyes heavy with lust.

"Rosé, we don't need to rush into anything," Daniel pecks me on my lips, "I can wait, baby—no fuck that, I don't care about me. I need to make sure you're okay and that you want to."

Sweet of him but I need him.

"I want this, Daniel, I promise," I caress his cheek, staring into his gorgeous eyes, "I want you."

The smile that appears on his beautiful face is undeniably the most breathtaking I've ever seen. Leaning in, he places a soft, tender kiss on my lips, sending my head into a dreamy fantasy.

"Fuck," Daniel says against my lips, "I can't believe this is happening. I've wanted you for so fucking long."

I giggle because that's adorable. Daniel plants a kiss on my cheek, then my jaw, then to my neck—my skin spiking with heat.

I chew my bottom lip as I revel in the sweet kisses. My lips part as his kisses become wet and scandalous. I moan when he sucks on the sweet spot under my ear, my body mellowing in heat.

Daniel bunches up the t-shirt and slides it off of my body. The cold air makes me shiver but he's right there to warm me up. His body feels wonderful against mine, the heat between us is unbelievably vicious.

Taking my lips in his, Daniel palms my breast, kneading it. When his thumb brushes against my nipple, pleasure swirls inside my body as I thaw under his touch. I raise my hips a little and he growls, almost in agony. My eyes find Daniel's and we take a moment to appreciate each other.

The bedroom is dark with only the soft ambiance from the lampshade in the corner of the bedroom and the moonlight casts a soft glow onto his beautiful face. With a playful suck, he ends his touch with my breast and plants wet, feathery kisses down my chest, down my stomach, down my hips, and on my inner thighs.

I moan, closing my eyes when heat and butterflies swarm my tummy. Curling his fingers around my panties, Daniel slips them off before he runs circles on my aching clit, making me whimper in pleasure.

"You're so wet, Rosé." Teasing me with a soft peck on my lips, I smack his shoulder—accidentally, smacking the injured one.

I gasp.

Remorse and concern engulf me within seconds when his eyes wince.

"Ohmygosh Daniel, I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I fumble with my words that only make him laugh.

I relax a little when he leans in and kisses the nape of my neck. My hands glide into his soft, thick hair, and like always, he moans. I love hearing him moan under my touch.

With his lips sucking on my neck, he rubs his fingers on my clit, swirling them around my arousal before slipping them in. My back arches, my breasts brushing against his naked chest. Another moan slips from my lips, excitement flowing through my body. Kissing his way up, he takes my lips in his.

Instantly, I feel the fire in me glimmer in ecstasy. Thrusting his fingers smoothly in a come-hither motion, Daniel licks my lips before ravishing my mouth with his sinful tongue. I'm so aroused that the wet sound is so filthy yet intoxicating. I break the kiss for a moment to moan from the mind-crushing pleasure.

Daniel stops and pulls out his fingers before licking them—oh sweet baby Eros.

Daniel sits back to take off his gray sweatpants and boxers and when he's about to kiss me again, he pauses. He hops off the bed and walks into the bathroom in all his naked glory. In anxiousness, I nibble on my lip, rubbing my thighs together.

Daniel comes back with some foil packets before climbing back into bed with me. Throwing some condoms onto the bedside table, he tears one packet with his teeth and sheaths himself, groaning when his eyes catch mine watching him.

Daniel is big—long, thick, and hard.

My cheeks blush under his heated gaze and haughty smirk. He grabs my thighs and spreads them before planting lingering kisses on my inner thighs. My heart is racing with love, lust, and nervous excitement.

Daniel cradles my cheeks and kisses me, groaning when he sucks and licks my tongue.

"Is this real?" Daniel whispers with his forehead on mine, his eyes clouded with heat.

I smile in adoration, touching his flexed arms.

"It's real, Daniel."

He kisses me again.

"Fuck me." He growls as he sways his hips against mine.

I whimper.

"I would if someone stopped saying cheesy words." I playfully say and Daniel laughs.

Daniel leaves wet kisses down my neck, sucks my breast, licks my tummy before sucking on my clit. I moan, my back arching at the wonderful pleasure. My fingers play with his hair as he licks me in the most sinful ways. Slipping two fingers in, Daniel thrusts them in motion with his tongue playing with my clit.

My body and mind are dizzy with pleasure.

"Daniel." I moan, closing my eyes and coming into his mouth.

Daniel groans in satisfaction and comes back on top of me.

"If you want me to stop, tell me okay." Daniel stares into my eyes with affection

"Okay." I whisper with a pounding heart.

"Do you trust me, Rosé?" Daniel asks me with soft eyes, brushing his sweet lips against mine ever so lightly that has me swimming in clouds.

Daniel brushes my hair away from my face, his fingers tracing my lips.

"With all my heart." I whisper.

No one has made me feel so infatuated and wanted. Daniel has made my life exciting. I lived in anxiety and fear of the past repeating and coming back to bite me.

Daniel smiles, so kindly, so adoringly.

Spreading my thighs wider, Daniel inches closer, lowering himself. My chest rises and falls in nervousness as our eyes meet. Lacing our fingers together, Daniel traps me against the sheets.

"Wait." I whisper.

I have to tell him. He deserves to know. But I'm scared of the repercussions.

Daniel's eyes widen adorably as he lets go of my hands and eases off a little.

"What's wrong?" He looks so worried as if he's hurt me.

A weight of pain and rejection and embarrassment rests on my chest. My heart thunders in nervousness as I lock my eyes to his, almost resisting myself from telling him my truth but I can't. This truth of mine is uncomfortable and kind of stupid considering it's only a social construct but even if I'm not, I still am...because it was taken from me.

"I'm not a virgin" I whisper with a heavy heart.

Those words linger between us like bloody, red thorns. My cheeks burn with humiliation and sadness. Realistically, I'm not a virgin but I am a virgin because it was stolen from me and even though virginity is a myth, I like to believe after that night four years ago, I still have my virginity.

Daniel eyes soften with so much adoration and, it makes my heart swell and butterflies swarm my tummy.

"You are, Rosé. What happened to you without your consent wasn't what you wanted," he says as a faint smile tugs on his lips, he leans down and kisses where my heart is, "Besides, I care about what's in here."

My heart flutters as if that kiss revived it with a love potion. Kissing me sweetly yet lustfully, I feel him slide inside me, slowly, inch by aching inch. My breath hitches, my eyes shut, and I break the kiss when the painful, intrusive sensation submerges me.

He stops when he's buried to the hilt inside me, and I take a ragged breath in, letting my body adjust to him. Feeling him inside me is making my thighs sweat in lustful woe. I feel so full. My hands hold his flexed arms for support.

Daniel worryingly stares down at me.

"Are you okay?" In a whisper, he asks.

I nibble on my bottom lip, trying to compose myself but I can feel all the blood rush to my cheeks. I look into his chocolate eyes and nod.

Daniel notices my discomfort, so he leans in and soothes my pain with a tender, deep kiss. Some of my pain vanishes, and I feel woozy. Brushing one hand to cradle my face, he palms it to kiss me wholeheartedly.

Carefully, Daniel pulls out before sliding back inside of me. I break the kiss again when a zap of pleasure mixed with a sting of pain courses me. It feels strangely good.

Daniel adjusts me on the pillows so I'm more comfortable. Lowering his body onto mine, he hooks one arm around my thigh and begins thrusting roughly. I whimper from the sudden change of pace but it feels so good.

"Fuck, baby, you're gripping the fuck out of me." Daniel breathily whispers and I moan.

My nails dig into his back, flames of pleasure licking every inch of my body. My lips part when Daniel thrusts harder, hitting deep inside me in a spot that has my eyes closing.

I boldly kiss him when he leans in, I tangle my fingers in his hair as we both moan.

"Does it feel good?" Daniel groans, his breathing ragged.

I hum with a nod, licking my lips, closing my eyes, and arching my back when he hits a sweet spot inside me.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," Daniel groans making my tummy flutter with butterflies, "Look at me, baby."

We find ourselves staring into each other's eyes. Soft, sensual sensations float through our bodies and this ambiance. This night will forever be in my memories—my happy memories.

I breathlessly gasp when Daniel thrusts so hard a heavenly ache throbs my clit. Gliding my hands down his back, I rake my nails along his smooth skin as red-hot lust drowns me in its addictive ocean.

Daniel moans.

"Rosé, you feel so fucking good." His words come out labored, his cheeks flush with a beautiful shade of pink.

Cradling my face, Daniel crashes his lips on mine, shoving his tongue inside my mouth as he pounds inside me. I'm hot, and dizzy, and sedated.

Daniel holds himself up by his forearms on both sides of my head, his hips slamming into me and with each thrust, my clit brushes against his pelvis, and the sensation is mind-crushing. My fingers curls into the bedsheet when pure warmth swirls in my stomach. Reaching one arm out, he laces his fingers with mine, and rests his forehead on mine.

"Daniel." I moan his name, the syllable oozing from my lips like melting butter.

Daniel smirks, kissing me so wildly. My stomach sparks with butterflies.

Daniel moves his fingers down my body and stimulates my clit, hitting my sweet spot with his cock and I'm moaning his name in bliss.

I come undone with a breathless moan against his mouth.

"Rosé." Daniel moans and follows my climax soon after.

Daniel buries his face in my neck, our labored breaths and racing heartbeats existing together in a sedated hush. I curl my arms around his body, tangling my fingers in his hair and when he lifts his head to kiss me, I smile.

Sliding out of me gently, he gets off the bed and walks into the bathroom before returning without the condom and with a small white cloth in his hand. Moving to sit between my thighs, he cleans me up and the warmth of the cloth is so soothing to my sore core. I share a shy smile with him, my love for him flourishing with every heartbeat.

Daniel slides under the covers and circles my waist, embracing my body to his before kissing my forehead.

I breathe in coziness and fatigue.

A small smile on my lips.

"Are you sleepy now?" Daniel teases.

I softly laugh.

"I could sleep through a storm."

Daniel laughs wholeheartedly at my confession. My cheeks blush under his passionate gaze. I notice that his face is flushed but it's glowing.

My eyes close as his warmth engulfs me and sleep drags me into my dreams.

i saw some comments in this chapter as i was editing that were...not good. some comments were shaming rosé for wanting to have sex with daniel right after she'd been SAd. please don't be ignorant. every person has different ways of coping. in many ways, it's what they want in that moment. it may not be your way but it is to someone else. i'm saying this because stuff like that happens in real life. being ignorant is not helpful. please be kind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.1K 60
"I'm sorry," I apologized as I watched her break down even more. There was a pang in my chest as I stared at her. Fiore. I took a beautiful flower a...
336 22 16
"If you hate me so much, then why do you stick around?!" I yelled. "I don't hate you. You're just so fucking annoying!" He yelled back, throwing his...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
78.3K 1.4K 62
Kaden falls for his childhood friend but has a hard time showing his feelings. He has a terrible relationship with his dad, he smokes, drinks, does i...