Aces in Exile

By Commander-Phoenix

Y/N L/N a P-51 Mustang Pilot was the best American Pilot of WW2 in the European Theater but during a bombing... More

The American Pilot (Updated)
The Russian Pilot
The German Pilot (Updated)
The Japanese Pilot
A New Sky
A New Member
For Britannia
Roundtable and Name
Trouble On The Seas

The British Pilot

901 11 11
By Commander-Phoenix

Harry Jones

Plane

Supermarine Spitfire

Missions
(146 in Europe)

Planes shot down
(163 German, 48 Italian)

Born
(Dover, England)

Bio
Born in 1915 Harry Jones has always wanted to be a Pilot for the RAF after the Great War ended and he's been studying ever since the 3rd grade but in the out break of World War 2 he was ready he began training on February 15, 1939 and he flew one of the first Hurricanes during the Battle of Britain.

"When I first got up there it felt like I was guarding the gates to Heaven and to the Greatest Nation in Europe and I knew when the first wave of German bombers flew over the channel it felt so threatening but I knew what the cost would be if we failed to defend Great Britain so I fought shot down the first Bomber the rush felt was amazing like nothing I felt before. But it was not over more waves came and I fought on I only landed when I needed but I made sure those Nazi bastards never saw their families again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
657K 24K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
387K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
132K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...