Kiski Khata?? |✔|

By dYnAmIc_123

This is the book having my OS and TwoS on Raglak based on Sr track when Ragini's truth was exposed out... More

#The one that got away #1 Kiski Khata??
#We Three-1# 3 Kiski Khata??
#We Three- 2# 3 Kiski Khata??
#I'll say Nothing# 4 Kiski Khata??
#You are mine# 5 Kiski Khata??
#Beware of me-1# 6 Kiski Khata??
#Beware of me-2# 6 Kiski Khata??
#A Serious Talk#7 Kiski Khata??
#What's the truth?# 8 Kiski Khata??
#Twist# 9 Kiski Khata??
#The Fault is mine-1# 10 Kiski Khata??
#The Fault is mine-2# 10 Kiski Khata??
#The Fault is mine -3# 10 Kiski Khata??
#Open your Eyes# 11 Kiski Khata??
#Self Realization# 12 Kiski Khata??
#Yeh Fitoor Mera# 13 Kiski Khata??
#3 Mistakes of my life - 1# 14 Kiski Khata??
#3 Mistakes of my life - 2# 14 Kiski Khata??
#3 Mistakes of my life - 3# 14 Kiski Khata??
#Undo: There was no point# - 15 Kiski Khata??

#Connection# 2 Kiski Khata??

5.1K 199 147
By dYnAmIc_123

Hey guys so this is os 2....

Read it at your own risk.🙈🙊
################################

"You are not worth of anyone's love..."
Says Laksh..

She remains quite and emmotionless.
Laksh is bad-mouthing her.....Scolding her... But no expression is on her face..
And finally he says......
"I don't love you....Your love is not love...It's just obsession...."

"Ho gaya!!! Then just shut up......How dare you to call my love as obsession Mr. Laksh Maheshwari!!! Infact your love is mere infatuation.....Just attraction.......Did you get that!!! And yes now I came to know why rules for your love and my love are separate...
I truly loved you....And your love made me do such things...You changed me completely.....
Mr Maheshwari..... Luv is based on trust which you never had on Swara....And you know it very well. So how can you regard this as love...???
You are comparing me with her ryt ?
Then listen......
I can never ever think of any other man in my life except you because I have loved you... But she , she married Sanskaar...Huh!!"
Ragini says....

"It was to take out your truth...Got that!" Shouts Laksh on top of his lungs.

"Don't think I am afraid of your shoutings Mr Maheshwari... And Was this only the way to expose my truth.??
I myself can tell many different ways how she could had exposed me easily... I am guilty for my act and I'm really really sorry Swara....."
Says Ragini..

"A sorry can do nothing Ragini.....You have played with our lives. You have made our lives a game..." Says Laksh.

"So now you got to know that a sorry can't do nothing....Then how can you expect that I can heal my broken heart, which has not broke once but daily with a single sorry.......I played with you?? No Laksh you played with me, with my emotions.......Being my fiance you had always been with Swara saying that I was not of your type...Have you ever imagined just because of your this act how much I had gone through...I have listened to the taunts of everyone....I have cried everytime.....I have died every second .....But you were not affected.....Still I had trust on you.....But you broke my trust too....
Now say, is one sorry sufficient for this?"

"Look Ragini...." Says Laksh...

Ragini shows her palm.....

"Now that I am exposed....First listen to me then only judge me....
LOVE is the most powerful thing in the world....An example is in front of you....It transformed me from a pure soul to this today. Had you ever tried to say me that I must change myself according to you It would have never been difficult for me.....Because love was there to help me.....Mr. Laksh you are just attracted to external appearance....A girl wears modern clothes so she is of your type , she is out spoken but if a girl is traditional then she is surely meek.....!!! Is it?? This bloody thinking is of yours...
You said me I am not outspoken , I don't have guts and all that shit!!
But for your kind information this brave girl of yours{pointing towards swara} can only make plans but I have the guts to execute them. It was me who spoke against your dad to bring my parents together.. what was she doing at that time?? She was just thinking to get all the credit!! Arey if she was so brave na,then she could have caught me and Sanskaar..... But she was not able to......And I assure you had been I on her place it would have took me a day to find the person behind all this!!!!"
She says in rage...

"Ragini not a word against Swara..."
Says Sanskaar...

"Sanskaar, I have not spoken anything wrong but just the truth....
Alryt ...Mr. Laksh...You told me to forget about you, my first love .....Told me to marry a guy who loves me ... I will be happy... But but samething happened with you....You got a girl who loves you more than anything else....She can do anything....But are you able to forget your first love..arey you are toh somewhere mentally strong than me being a man.....Have you ever thought What could have happened with me?? I would have died by now in guilt.....In guilt that the person who loves me is not able to get my love being no where in fault......."
She says stabbing her words directly into Laksh's heart....

"But you were at fault Ragini.."
Says Laksh a lil broken..

"But you never knew about it ryt? Laksh you don't know how it feels when someone whom you love pronounces the love of someone else....And that too when you are married...."
Says Ragini..
"I am really sorry Ragini but I asked you that if you want Laksh then I will give you...." Says Swara...

Laksh is shocked.....

"Stop Swara, is he a thing that if you like then you take........You forgot that he has emotions too....I was seeing him happy with you so I decided to sacrifice him for his happiness not for you....This is love.....But by the time, these words of yours made me and Sanskaar realize that you never loved him but it was just attraction which could be given up......And seeing this state he transformed me to the vamp of your lives......ryt Sanskaar?? Then he changed but I who had got her love became selfish....Am I not a human??
Acha leave it,
Do you know what were my plans after you both got married??"
Says Ragini choking.......

"You would have went away from us?" Says Swara cryingly realizing love of Ragini.....

"No" ragini let's out a small laugh..

"Su.....i...... ci...... de?"
Says Sanskaar understanding the depth of her love and guilty.......

"No sanskaar , I am not that weak...."
Says Ragini..

"Then what Ragini.....You would have murdered us?" Says Laksh impatiently to know what she had done. He was worried.....

"That toh I never think Laksh. The moment you will die Na my death will occur just the next moment...."
She says emotionally......

She further adds
"So all guesses wrong.....
Now let's break the suspense.....
"I WOULD HAVE UNDERGONE SHOCK TREATMENT TO ERASE HIM FROM MY MIND............
BUT I KNOW ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO ERASE HIM FROM MY HEART SO I WOULD STAYED IN BAARI WITH MY PARENTS JUST TO ENSURE MY HEART THAT HE IS FINE......"

"Ra.......g....... i........ ni...." Says Laksh looking in tears at her..

"What know?" She asks him too crying...

Swara and Sanskaar were just shocked on what Ragini said.......
They are out of their words......

"You are the 3 most important people in my life....
Laksh:- whom I love...
Swara:- my sister
Sanskar:- my best friend
Seeing you 3 together teaming up against me broke my heart into millions of shatters....These can never join again... You all have never understood me and my circumstances which has broke my heart into trillions of shatteres..Which seems impossible to join my heart....There is nothing left in my life....
Even I can't die until he gets someone who ll make him happy....."
With this she falls down on her knees and starts crying..............

Laksh, sanskaar and Swara are not able to see her like this. Sanskaar moves out in tears. Swara rushes behind him.
Laksh is numb seeing Ragini....
When he sees that no one is there he moves towards Ragini and picks her up......He hugs her immediately making Ragini shocked to the core....

He has never hugged her but today..

"This was the most emotional love confession. A sorry cannot do anything. Now my actions will do.."
Saying this he kisses Ragini's forehead.

And then again hugs her. He is feeling so relieved with this..... He never had these feelings for Swara...

" I love you Ragini........" Says Laksh...
Ragini has no words.....
"Shocked ?" Says Swasan standing there...... They are smiling out of their tears.....

Ragini is in utter confusion ....
"What are you all 3 up to?? I am getting hell confused..!" Says Ragini.

"You thought that your best friend will leave your side that easily....We both came to know together that Swara and Laksh don't love each other and can never live happily ryt?"
Says Sanskaar.

"YOU thought that your sister for whom you did so much will snatch your happiness that easily and will leave you alone !!" Says Swara.

"You thought that the person you love so much will never be able to recognise your love and will never be able to fall for you!!" Says Laksh...

Ragini is giving confused expression..

"You thought wrong Mrs. Ragini Laksh Maheshwari....." Trio says together.

"We all love you very much and will not let you go from our lives that easily." Trio says together.

Ragini is smiling now.....

"What are you all trying to say ?? Arent you here to expose my truth?"
Says she....

"No....We are here to make you confess your love for Laksh." Says Swara.

"You never confessed your love for him despite loving him that much ." Says Sanskaar.

"But how can someone start loving someone just after the confession.? It takes tym right ? But Laksh......" Asks confused Ragini....

Trio laughs on her.....

"What ?? I am not getting anything ....Please explain.."
Asks Ragini...

Seeing her that face trio laughs more hardly....

This makes Ragini irritated......
She is just about to burst when Sanskaar says...
"OK ok I am telling........Just listen quietly now.....Do you remember that fight of me and Laksh on mooh dikhaayi in rain....."
"Yes I do. You fought for Sw.... a... ra..."
She says a lil hurt...

"Nahi meri bondhu ram they fought for you.." says Swara.

"Are you even in your senses." Asks Ragini...

"Yes dear I am....." Swara says.
They tell her everything from the beginning...
Flashback
When Swara and Sanskaar married.
The only purpose was to prove Swara innocent and to bring back Baba and Ma together....
Not to separate Ragini from Laksh..
Sanskaar had made Swara realized that she never loved Laksh...
He made her see Ragini's actions for Laksh. Laksh here was very confused...
He had started involving himself with Ragini but his mind was on Swara.
His heart said Ragini but mind said Swara..... He was totally confused.
Here, swara and Sanskaar confessed their love for each other....
Now they understood Ragini even more .......
They were realizing that the type of happiness Laksh could get from Ragini he could never get from anyone else. He was growing closer to Ragini and then completely forgot Swara ..... Still he was confused for his feelings for Ragini.... This all was noticed by Swasan so they decided to make Laksh confess his love for Ragini.......

On that day :-{moh dikhaayi}
Laksh came to Sanskaar. He said nothing....
But Sanskaar executing the plan said:-
"Are you happy seeing me with Swara??Oh! Is this the thing to ask? I know you are not......But if you want then we can you know change our wives...We can say it to our family... They will surely listen to us....You marry Swara , I'll Marry Ragini..." Says Sanskaar...

Laksh could not believe his ears....
He is shocked but he composes himself and says:-
"Are u even in your senses??? I have forget Swara completely...I don't love her now....And you stay happy with your beloved..... You don't need to sacrifice your love for me....I am very happy with my wife.... So better be in your limits."
Says Laksh.
"Who said that I love Swara?? Who said that I am sacrificing my love for you?? And how can I stay happy with the girl whom I love when she is married to my brother?" Asks Sanskaar...
Laksh takes a while to understand and is staring him like anything.....

"What are you trying to say!!?? Say it clearly!!!!! Don't you love Swara? Then why you both married each other?? Answer me dammit!! " Says Laksh gritting his teeth .

"I love Ragini very much but she loves you and you love Swara. I just married Swara so that you and she can come closer as now she is living in the same house and Ragini starts hating you.... Then she will come to me.." says Sanskaar with lots of guts...

"What? Ragini loves me?? But when and how??" He was a lil happy thinking about it but soon he reminded Sanskaar's words and anger reached it's peak...
He holds his collar...
"How dare you to utter this nonsense about Ragini!!!!! I'll kill you ..." Says Laksh..
Are you affected Laksh?? Why are you so possessive for Ragini ?? Why Laksh??"
Asks Sanskaar trying hard to make him say....
" Yes I am Affected for Ragini........I am possesive because she is MY WIFE.. Did you get that?" Laksh says Ragingly..
"So what if she is your wife?? But you love Swara ryt?? Then whats the problem??" Asks Sanskaar...

"There is problem....I dont love Swara...Dont repeat again and again..."
Says Laksh angrily.
"Whats the problem Laksh.,...You dont love Ragini.." says Sanskaar...

"Just shutup Sanskaar.." says Laksh.

"I wont Laksh...I want to know the problem...." Says Sanskaar...

"You want to know the problem ryt?? Then listen.... I LOVE RAGINI.....I LOVE HER.......I LOVE MY WIFE....Did you get that !!! Stay away from her." Says Laksh in much anger.

But Sanskaar smiles......
Seeing his reaction Laksh comes into senses and by the time all family members come...
Laksh realizes what he said and leaves Sanskaar. He goes to his room...

In the evening Swasan reaches Laksh's room......

San:- I'm sorry Laksh....But it was important for us to make you realize your love for Ragini...

Lak:- Its ok bhai!

San:- We are here to talk about something important about Ragini.

Laksh looks on.

Lak:- And whats that?

Sw:- Are you happy with your marriage with her...??

Lak:- Yes I am very happy....

San:- But why are you not chirping like you used to do before?

Lak:- Because I feel she is hiding something very dark from me...She cries every night after assuring that I am asleep. But one day I didnt sleep and saw her.. She does it everyday often murmuring sorry....
It makes me hell worried for her. I dont think she loves me or else she could have shared it with me....

Sw:- You want to know everything ryt?? But if we will tell you , you will not believe us...So she herself will tell you..and ya we both know...

Lak: How?

Sanskaar tells everything to him about the plan...

Lak:- Are you sure?? And what if she doesnt love me??

Sw:- What are you saying Laksh....? I bet she will surely confess her love..But you have to rude and rigid...Tomorrow she'll take out all her frustrations...I cannot see her depressed....

Lak:- Why you both are doing this for her?

Swasan:- Because she is important to us and we know that we are too important for her...

They smile and leave.
Laksh is determined...

Flashback ends..

Ragini sees all of them emotionally and run towards trio...
She hugs them tightly...
"I love you guyzzzz. Today I feel free." Exclaims she..

She then individually hugs trio starting from Sanskaar...

"Sorry Sanskaar....!! I doubted you and you were always beside me. I broke all our reltions... I know sorry cant do anything so will you become my bestfriend again plzzz??" She asks in hope...

"No!!" Says he..

She breaks the hug and is taken aback...

"Because I am already your bedt friend....You broke the relations I never did that...." He says smilingly and again hugs her...
Happy tears are rolling from their eyes...

She then goes towards her sister..
She hugs her tightly....

"Sorry Swara!!! I missed you so much...." Ragini is crying...

"Dont say sorry Ragini...you just do onething and I ll accept you as my sister.."

"Anything for you..."

"Can we become Swaragini once again..??."

Ragini smiles in her tears and hugs her tight...
"Yes yes yes.." she exclaims..
Both are very happy now....

She then move towards Laksh.
Both share a deep and intense eyelock....

Sanskaar and Swara went out to give them time....
She hugs him tightly and is crying....
"Sor....."
Before she could complete Laksh interrupts....
"Sshhhh!! You already spoke a lot...I know everything....." He says..

He gives her a kiss on her shoulder and then on her forehead and hugs her tightly........
"Never ever leave me Ragini....." He says.
"You also never leave me Laksh.." She says...
Both smile at each other...

"You can come guyzz." Says laksh..
Swasan come again..
" I thought we have to stand the whole night here but they are fast..." Says Sanskaar.
Laksh and Ragini blush.
"Look someone is blushing Sanskaar." Says Swara..
Raglak get more red......

"Finally we all have got our old chuhiya(rat) Ragini back..." Sayss Sanskaar...

Swara and Laksh laugh.
While Ragini becomes serious on this..
"No guyz...You have got a completely different Ragini who has changed from a chuhiya to a fox and finally into a lioness." Says she.
Everyone smiles on this.

Now the truth has been out to everyone. Ragini didnt speak a word in her defence cuz her video and 3 parts of her heart are busy defending her.
Finally everyone forgive her.

Leap of a month

A bride in her attire is waiting for her husband eagerly....
Finally her husband comes in a romantic mood.
They both look into each other eyes reflecting love and passion for each other. They hug each other and the couple is revealed to be Raglak.

Ragini:- Laksh...

Laksh:- not a word today Ragini..

Laksh slowly leans towards her plump lips, removes her nathni and they both share a cute and blissful kiss...
"I love you Ragini."
"I love you too Laksh."
After this both love birds travel into their love land.....
The end
************************************
This was my second os...
More than 3K words....
How was it?
Do tell me through comments and please vote for it....Dont feel shy to vote its actually free of cost.........😊😊
Luv you guyz..
Thank you😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 3.7K 36
🌹🌹🌹 RagSan A Rewriting Story. 🌹🌹 When he met her She was sweet like as honey, One who would not think of hurting other. But in the process of t...
48.3K 3.7K 24
A Raglak and Swasan based Fanfiction. Serial Track| When Laksh was living with Gadodias after leaving his house. The story is all about Laksh and Rag...
18.9K 1.4K 10
Serial Track| Abhimanyu Khanna comes into picture. Ragini was living like a living corpse after she found about her beloved Laksh's death. But when G...
SHIKWA (✔) By ~

Fanfiction

57K 4.8K 20
'If you don't clear your misunderstandings in time, they become the reason for distance forever.' 'Beware of the half truth. You may have gotten hold...