My Crazy Stalker {Nalu} (ON H...

By mariichiii

"Why did you kidnap me?" "... I can't tell you that." When Lucy Heartfilia gets kidnapped by Natsu Dragneel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 21

682 25 12
By mariichiii

🔹Unknown POV🔹

"Yes, we've found her. It turns out he's brought her back to the house."

"Really? Maybe I shouldn't have done what I did all those years ago, it seems to have torn them apart."

"You thought it would be best for them, because of what had happened... don't blame yourself to much."

"Maybe my intentions were good, but it doesn't change the fact that she's suffering because of it... not only her, her friends probably are too. Maybe even that kid he blackmailed to get her. I hope his family's alright now."

"I look into that."

"Yes... I'd appreciate that..."

Maybe... maybe I should just show myself and fix this mess I've made...

🔥Natsu's POV🔥

"Oh, she's left already? I was hoping I get to see her more, it was super fun hanging out with her!"

"Yeah... Lisanna, I think you should know this, um Lucy's not actually my cousin..."

"Lucy? Who's that?" Oh right, didn't Lucy tell Lisanna her name was Ashley?

"The girl at my house, her name is really Lucy and she's not my cousin."

"She's not?"

"No, she was actually there because I... kidnapped her."

"... You what?!"

"Well, this guy took my dad and siblings and he said he'd kill them if I didn't get her for him and I regret it now, I'm going to try my hardest to get her back too!" I rush out the story as quickly as possible, trying to convey to her how much I regret it.

"Woah, slow down. You did it to save your family, as long as you bring her back, it's ok right?"

"... Yeah, you're right. I just wanted to tell you because she said it was really fun spending time with you and wanted a chance to say bye..."

"Stop talking to me and go save her already, Natsu." Lisanna says holding open the door to her office.

"Huh?"

"Go! The more time you waste the more she's going to suffer, so get out!" Lisanna begins to push me out of her office and into the hallway. "You better hurry up and find her! Good luck!" With those few words motivating me to find her quickly, Lisanna closes the door, making me realize I need to hurry to give her other friends these letters.

Let's see, which one of them is closer... Levy works at the same bookstore as Lucy.. and Juvia works at a pool... ok from where I'm currently at the pool is closer. I'll get there first then.

I drive over to the pool, which was about ten minutes away. Luckily, this happens to be the pool I would go to with Wendy a lot so I already have a membership.

I have no idea what this girl looks like, so I just have to hope I'll be able to find her...

"Oi, Natsu!" Hearing my name I turn around and see Gray coming towards me. I don't hate the guy but I don't like him either...

"What do you want ice freak?"

"No need to call me names, flame breath, I just wanted to ask ya something."

"So you say no need to call names and then you sneak in an insult at me? What's that about, ya freaking popsicle?!" I seriously don't get this guy.

"Tch, let me ask you something Natsu, you know anything about a girl named Lucy?"

"Yeah I do actually, why do you wanna know?"

"That doesn't matter, just tell me whatever you know!"

"Actually, I'm not here to tell you anything... I hear to find a girl name Juvia." I'm wasting too much time talking to him, I need to hurry up and find Lucy.

"You know Juvia? Were you gonna tell her what you know about Lucy? C'mon dude, just tell me I'll tell her for you!" He knows Juvia...? Maybe he can show me where she is...

"I can't trust you, besides I also have something to give her."

"I'll give it to her for you!"

"Why're you so desperate?" Seriously, he seems really desperate to tell her everything about Lucy... does he not want me to talk to her? Maybe he likes her... nah there's no way Gray would like anyone.

"I am not desperate!"

I look at him for a second, before laughing. "You're totally desperate, anyways if you know Juvia, you know where she is right? Can you bring me there?"

He grumbles for a minute and then starts walking off. I don't know if he's showing me where she is or not, but I'm gonna follow him anyways. "Over there, that's her with the blue hair."

"Juvia!" She looks over towards Gray and me, smiling when she sees Gray. Before looking at me confused, probably wondering how I know her name.

"Yes?" She gently questions out to me. Once again, I start to panic, having no idea what to say. Gray must have noticed me spacing out and kicks me.

"This idiot said he knows something about Lucy." He mumbles out glaring at me.

"L-Lucy? You know something about her?? Please tell Juvia what you know!" Why is she referring to herself in third-person? Eh whatever.

"Uh- yeah I do... Where do you want to talk?"

"Why can't you two talk here?" Gray asks, continuing to glare at me.

"Hmm, we can talk in my managers office, he said if anyone came to say anything related to Lucy, we could talk in there and he wouldn't mind." I feel Gray's glare practically burning holes through the side of my head, but stop when Juvia asked if he wanted to come to. I guess I don't mind Gray being there.

"Juvia's been really worried about Lucy... so anything you say that could help us find her we'd appreciate..."

"Ok, you're probably gonna hate me for everything I'm about to say and I don't expect you to forgive, but I'm going to try to make it all right." I need to tell her that first, just so she knows that I plan to fix this all.

"Juvia doesn't understand what you mean..."

"You'll understand once I explain," I let out a deep breath before beginning to explain everything. "This guy kidnapped my family and said the only way I'd get them back is if I brought him Lucy, and it I didn't do that he'd kill them. I was an idiot so I didn't think about what it would do to the people who know Lucy so I did it and he took her just this morning, I regret it so much and I'm trying to figure out what I can so I can save her! I'm really sorry."

Juvia blinks at me multiple times, trying to understand everything I just said.

"You did what Natsu?" Gray questions me, quite threateningly.

"I know I'm awful, that's why I'm trying to fix this, I don't expect anyone to forgive me for this, hell I don't even think I'll forgive myself!"

"Juvia..." Juvia slowly begins to say, making both me and Gray look over at her. "Juvia is going to drown you."

My eyes go wide at the fact that this girl who looks so innocent just said she was going to drown me. "You deserve that." Gray says laughing lightly.

"... Juvia will wait to drown you though... if you can bring Lucy back, Juvia won't drown you, if you can't... Well, you're dead. Literally." She says giving me the most passive-aggressive, threatening smile I've ever seen.

"A-aye..."

"Now, you better get out of here and go find Lucy or Juvia might end up drowning you right now."

She's scary... "Y-yes of course... I'm leaving now! Umm, right after I give you this letter, bye! I'll definitely bring her back!" I say running out of that office and straight towards the exit.

As soon as I'm safely in my car with the car doors locked, I let out a giant sigh of relief... It felt like my life just flashed before my eyes...

From what I know, the last of her friends is the ones closest to her... the last two were threatening enough...

Ezra's aura when I first told her what I did was extremely scary... though she said she'd forgive me if I brought Lucy back... but if don't she'd probably kill me.

And Juvia, she literally threatened to drown me. Something tells me she wouldn't actually kill me though, if I don't find her, Erza probably would though.

Levy... that was the name of her last friend, she's really small from what I remember. She couldn't do much to hurt me or threaten me.

Right?

——
I wrote this chapter as quickly as possible to make up for not updating in such a long time, so I hope you like it!

Love you all! ~💙
🌺Mari🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 92 19
Lucy has been on a quest for half a year right now. What happens when Lucy ends up in Natsu's house? And has serious injuries covering her whole body...
123K 2.7K 20
Natsu and Lucy got arrested by the magic council, and tortured. How far will Natsu go to save Lucy? How will their relation turn out after this? Will...
377K 10.5K 49
Natsu is the richest in his country. He rules Dragneel inc. Kind is how he grew up. Cold is what he became. He has his moments, yet one wrong thing c...
81.8K 2K 27
Natsu is feared because of his power. Lucy is a runaway from her insane Dad. Even though Natsu is a nice person, will people ever stop fearing? What...