𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 || 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐢�...

By liquiddsmooth

"𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦...𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴-" 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵... More

Box o'Chikin
Sweater
Ryan Plushies
Milk'n Cookies
Text message
Warm hugs
Freeze
COLD
A baby
Chocolate pudding
Gone
Missing
Missing pt.2
Where is she
Interogation
"Put some clothes on"
Box o'cookies
Hold the phone
Revealed
Injury {edited}
Finale
New book!
°~.*Bonus*.~°
(# ゚Д゚)
new book!

Spicy Noodles

5.4K 206 186
By liquiddsmooth

A/N; Hellooooo it's me! The author! So I have decided I will still write books, because I had a really deep conversation with myself about this. I just felt empty if I don't write. Like I said I will finish this book and possibly Run too. Soooo don't worry anymore! I'm still writing!

Let's get it! 👇

-
-
"Yah Taehyung-ah! Where are you going?" Namjoon called from the kitchen, digging his face in the cabinets,

Taehyung shook the bangs out of his face, putting his coat on, "I'm getting more food at the convenience store hyung, just like you said, we ran out."

"Ahh okay okay." Namjoon closed the cabinets and walked into the doorway where Taehyung stood, " You sure you aren't going anywhere else?" He smirked suspiciously,

"Uhh I don't think so?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow, laughing nervously,

"Don't lie to me, you're going to visit BLACKPINK right?" Namjoon smiled,

"W—What? No! No no I wouldn't! Ha ha.." Taehyung leaned against the coat rack, knocking everything over, "Fine you caught me, I was planning to go there to bring food."

"It okay Taehyungie you can visit them." He ushered him, helping to pick up the designer coats scattered on the floor, "Just be careful! Dispatch is really onto us right now, Jungkook is out right now with Lisa and are currently hiding."

"Really?! Hiding?" Taehyung gasped, "Then I better bring someone with me, what about you?"

"Sorry, can't go. Got a comeback to prepare." Namjoon pursed his lips, "Jin hyung! Jiminie!"

Both Jimin and Jin ran down through the hallways and poking their heads in the door way, "What do you need hyung?" Jimin asked,

"Taehyungie needs some company, remember how dispatch is onto us right now?"

"Ohh Okay!" Jin nodded putting his shoes on,

-
-

Taehyung, Jimin and Jin walked their way over to the convenience store; the bell above the doorway jingled as the store owner greeted them.

Grabbing a basket; the three looked through the aisles full of snacks, imagining the taste of each and every one of them. Until Taehyung's phone rang.

아직은 모르겠지 굳이 원하면 test me
보듯이 뻔해
만만한 원했다면
Oh wait til' I do what I do
Hit you with that ddu-du ddu-du—

————————————————————
Jichu 💜😇😈 is calling...

————————————————————
Startling both Jin and Jimin, Taehyung answered the call ,

"Hey Jisoo!"

"Hi Taehyungie!"

"Soo What's up?"

"Soo you at the convenience store?"

"And how did you know that?"

"I can see you guys through the dorm window! Look outside the window you three!"

Taehyung went over to the windows s saw a small figure waving and smiling at him; holding the phone against her ear. He waved and smiled back.

"Yah Taehyung-ah who are you waving at? The stars?" Jimin asked standing next to him,

Jin laughed, following him "Yeah are you waving to the aliens or something?"

Taehyung smiled and pointed out the window, "Look it's Jisoo."

"Hi Jimin-ah! Hello Jinnie!" Jisoo squealed through the phone, waving at the other too,

"Rose too!"

"Hey guys!" Rose also appeared through the window smiling at them,

The two waved back, shocked that they lived this close to the store.

"So why were you calling me again?" Taehyung asked her,

"I want cookies we literally don't have anymore food."

"Not chicken?" Taehyung giggled staring back at her through the convenience store window, "You always want chicken."

"Well now I'm craving cookies."

"Okay Okay woman." He said tossing the box of cookies into the basket, "The heart shaped ones, correct?"

"Correct! Chaeyoung-ah what do you want? Taehyungie's getting us things."

"Can I get some chips and ice cream please."

"Is that all you two?" Taehyung said holding the phone against his ear, throwing the chips and ice cream in the basket,

"Yup thanks Taehyungie."

"You're very welcome, Bye Chu! Love you!" He made a kissing noise at the phone, "Bye Rosieeee!"

"Bye bye Taehyung!" Rose said,

"Bye Tae! You're my bae!" Jisoo did the same and hung up,

Jimin and Jin stood there holding in their laughter; Jin was holding onto his stomach while Jimin's face was all smiley.

"I still can't get how you two aren't a couple yet!" Jin bursted our laughing, "Bye Chu~ love you~" he imitated him making a kissing face to Jimin,

"Bye Tae~ You're my bae~" Jimin fluttered his eyelashes,

"Hey we are just friends!" Taehyung pouted,

"Oh really?" Jimin raised and eyebrow,

"Yah what about you and Rose Huh? What about her?" Taehyung shook Jimin's shoulder,

"Pfff what do you mean?" Jimin covered his flushed face, "She doesn't even see me that way."

"Friend zone much." Jin called out to him; grabbing the basket full of snacks in the process, "Anyway we don't want to keep your girlfriends waiting."

Taehyung punched his arm,"Hyung! She's not— never mind."

-
-

Jisoo lay next to the window; waiting for her box of cookies to arrive as her mind drifted into deep thoughts. Peculiar ones in fact,

"If you punch yourself and it hurts, are you strong or weak?"

"How long have Jungkook and Lisa been out? It's been an eternity!"

"Does Yoongi ever wake up?"

"Does Jimin use shoe lifters to make himself taller? He's been pretty tall lately."

"If Namjoon jumps, will he hit the ceiling?"

"Lisa was chosen out of 4000 trainees during the YG auditions and I was scouted...MAN SHE NEEDS MORE RAP LINES!"

"If I was in SM ent. Then I would've been in red velvet.."

"When is the food coming—"

"THE FOOD IS HERE!!" Rose called from the living room as the sounds of the door bell echoed through the dorm.

Jisoo jumped off from the window ledge and ran to the doorway; standing behind Rose who unlocked the door, three men appeared in their vision.

Jin, Taehyung and Lil o'Jimin.

"Surprise Surprise!" Jin entered with the bags of snacks in his hands, "We bought you guys more food, a little birdie (Lisa) told us that someone ate all the food."

"Thanks guys! We really don't deserve you." Rose smiled at the three,

Jisoo bowed to them, face hitting the ground, "Oh my god guys are literally life savers!"

Placing down the food on the kitchen counter Jin brought out a few packs of noodles, "Guys let's do a spicy noodle mukbang on Vlive!"

"Yeah! Great idea!" Jisoo ran over to him reading the packs of noodles, "Let's add mini hot dogs!"

"Yess! Great thing I bought hot dogs." Taehyung pulled out the pack of mini hot dogs, "Don't forget the cheese!"

"I'll prepare milk! It might get too spicy!" Rose ran to the cabinets bringing out BT21 mugs, "Special mugs for a special occasion."

"Hold on a second!" Jimin interrupted, "How are we gonna do Vlive? We haven't announced that we are friends to the public remember?"

"Hmm good point." Rose pursed her lips, "Hmm....We could do it in separate rooms."

"Great idea. Let's start making noodles!" Jimin held his fist in the air,

-
-

"Yah! You put too much hot sauce in! I only said a drop!" Jisoo playfully smacked Taehyung on the shoulder,

"Then how are you gonna taste the flavour then?!" Taehyung spat back continuing to add the whole packet of hot sauce in, "Just add a lot of cheese in your noodles."

"Taehyungie! If I die from hot sauce it's your fault!" Jisoo struggled to hold his hands to prevent him from putting more, "Geez your hands are too strong!"

"Haha!" Taehyung laughed throwing the packet of hot sauce away,

While those two were having their daily bickering Jin was frying the mini sausages in the frying pan. He'd cut them to look like octopuses swimming in a bowl of noodles. The problem was that Rose and Jimin kept eating the freshly cooked sausages, so this was taking longer that he thought.

Out of no where Jennie walks out of her room, holding hands with another man wearing a black bucket hat. The two were giggling and talking amongst themselves.

"Jennie-ah?" Jin's voice slightly trembling as he turned off the stove dumping the sausages into the plate. His gaze traveled up and down the person next to her.

The room went quiet, they all stopped to look at Jennie and this mysterious man.

"Yah, You said you were out with childhood friends." Jisoo expression dropped, her head hung low,

"He's here? again?" Rose tucked some of her hair behind her ear, leaning on the counter,

"W—Wait who is that?" Jimin asked pointing at the man, "He looks familiar.."

Jennie whispered something in the man's ear causing him to take his hat off.

"Hey guys." He said smiling nervously, "Jimin of course I look awfully familiar. It's me."

"Kai"

🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼
A/N: Helooooooo it's me the author! Ha ha I added Jenkai here, y'all probably expected that. I sacrificed not doing my homework to update this 😂 omg I'm dead for sure. Remember I'm still writing books! Don't miss out!

Have a lovely day! Stay healthy, Drink lots of water! Sleep well too!

사랑해요 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 4.2K 34
For Lisa, being a single mom was the greatest thing in the whole universe and she could not ask anything other than for her daughter to grow up healt...
178K 5K 28
bts members blackpink members one group chat what does that equal to? - ❝ 𝐰𝐨𝐚𝐡, 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞...
74.8K 3.2K 61
7 agents, 4 mysterious girls and 1 enemy. Vsoo ft. Blacktan [[All copyrights reserved]]
166K 4.5K 40
Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa have been supporting a boyband called BTS ever since they debut, will they meet each other and fall in love? or will it...