He Meets His Match [Kuroko no...

By iLoveTetsuyakuN

ONGOING (Slowly editing and very slow updates) Kagami Chiyori is your typical fanfiction girl who loves bask... More

DISCLAIMER AND WARNING
Play 1
Play 2
Play 3
Play 4 (partially edited)
Play 5 (Partially edited)
Play 6 (Unedited)
Play 7 (Unedited)
Play 8 (Unedited)
Play 9 (Unedited)
Filler: Onsen~! Part one
Filler: Onsen~! Part two
Play 10 (Unedited)
Play 11 (Unedited)
Play 12 (Unedited)
Play 13 (Unedited)
Play 15 (Unedited)
Play 16 (Unedited)
Play 17 (Unedited)
Play 18 (Unedited)
Play 19 (Unedited)
Play 20 (Unedited)
Play 21 (Unedited)
Play 22
Play 23
Play 24
Play 25
Play 26
Play 27 (unedited)
Play 28 (unedited)
Play 29

Play 14 (Unedited)

7.9K 278 61
By iLoveTetsuyakuN

Sorry for the very late update guys! Hope you still didn'y give up on me! >.<!

ANNOUNCEMENT: I have entered this story into the Knbwatty_awards under AOMINE DAIKI category. I hope you support this one and vote for it in there. I'm counting on you guys. The link is below the comment section. Thanks a lot and love you! *winks*

[ Chiyori's P.O.V. ]

"You....."

"AHOMINE!"

I squeezed my eyes shut, covered my neck that was exposed on the pervert with my left hand and used my right hand to smack Aomine's face, which unfortunately, he dodged with ease. Such speed.

I spun around with a flustered face, glaring at the pervert who was smirking at me. I resisted the urge to punch the lights out of him.

"W-Why did y-you... d-do that huh?! You pervert..." I stuttered out but manage to deliver the words.

"You mentioned my name, and were asking me to do something so I just asked you what it is," he casually replied. He eyed me from head to toe, scanning my appearance.

I can't believe his guts! His pervertness was totally on the different level! How did Momoi endure his bad-ass attitude, being the best friend of that great pervert?

"Seriously..." he trailed off, causing me to furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

Sighing in disappointment, he glanced sideways, saying, "How can you be so small?"

I gasped and felt like an arrow of truth pierced through my body. "Small?! My height does not concern you at all!" I exclaimed angrily, gritting my teeth.

He looked at me with his usual bored face. "That's not what I meant."

The frown deepened on my face and my eyebrows twitched in annoyance. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"What I meant is your boobs. Seriously, what size are you?" he casually asked, his right index finger pointing on my chest area.

My face burned hot in a mixture of anger and embarrassment. I quickly covered my poor chest with my left arm where as my right hand landed a slap on his face.

"OUCH!" he screamed as he rubbed his red-from-the-slap left cheek. "Why did you slap me?!" he shouted.

"Isn't that obvious Aomine?! Your bluntness and pervertness cross the bounds!"

"Huh?! About your boobs being small?! I'm just stating a fact!"

My face heated up even more as more angry veins popped out. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fuck it!

"Why do you care?! Stop insulting my size! I'm pretty average!" I ranted.

"Average size mountains are not that bad. You should be grateful that I'm considering them as average unlike before where I considered them as flat. You sure have grown," he mumbled lazily, looking at my chest area. Grateful huh? Like how I should be grateful with my height like you complimented before?

"Enough! I don't care what you think about my chest okay?!"

"Oi, you should lower down your voice. People are watching," he said, rubbing his neck lazily. I looked around and noticed that the people around were watching at us with mix expressions.

"Isn't that the girl who participated in the Seirin-vs-Yosen match?"

My ears twitched and automatically, listened intently at the murmurs.

"Yeah and isn't that the hot ace of Generation of Miracles, the Aomine Daiki? Kyaa~ so cool,"

The what? The Aomine Daiki?

"They're together. Does that mean they're couple?"

WHAT? Couple?

"I thought the manager of Touo and Aomine were couple? Wait! Does that mean the manager of Seirin is a third party?"

WHAAAT? THIRD PARTY? I'm not even his fucking girlfriend nor Momoi, then I become a third party?! SERIOUSLY?!

"Then... they really are couples-"

"HELL, NO!" Aomine and I, screamed in unison. Realizing this, we glared at each other, causing the crowd to disperse into different directions due to the heavy tension surrounding us. We quickly averted our gazes away from each other.

I let out a sigh and looked back at Aomine whose eyes were looking intently at mine. "What are you doing here anyway? Don't tell me you just came to insult my size?" I asked calmly.

"Of course not. I'm not interested with your size," he replied, inserting the coins in the vending machine and picked up the drink.

An angry vein popped out because of his words but I ignored it this time and let his insulting words passed through my ears. I let it slide this time.

"It must be frustrating to suddenly stop playing when you're on your best," he spoke out of a sudden which made me flinched in surprise.

"What do you mean?" I asked, scanning his face for answer as if I'd see it there.

"Stop acting dumb. You know what I meant. Highly skilled players can feel it so it's natural for me to feel it, too," he smirked before taking a drink from the can.

I suddenly sat on the floor, crossed-leg although I'm wearing a skirt and leaned on the vending machine, enjoying the cold coming from it. "As a player, it's frustrating but as a student, it's a good thing," I said, tapping my fingers on the cold floor.

"Aren't you feeling cold or..." he trailed off, grinning mischievously.

"Or what?"

"Or you want me to lend you my jacket again?" he finished off.

"I'm use to cold. Remember? I lived in America for years," I said proudly.

"Use to cold huh? Oh yeah, I remember the time when I lent you my jacket," he said with voice dripping in sarcasm. He smirked playfully when he noticed my face becoming red.

Damn you!

It seemed that this bastard loves to make fun of me and was enjoying every minute of it.
"Tch. Let's not talk about that. Anyway, I can't believe you just came to sympathize with me. How touching," I sneered, calming my heart from its abnormal beating.

Upon emptying the drink, he crumpled the empty canned drink like a piece of paper and mindlessly threw it away over the open trash bin without even looking. It went in smoothly and flawlessly. Even in shooting trashes inside the trash bin, he's still an ace.

Wait. I can also do that! >:)

"I'm not sympathizing with you. I just came to challenge you in a one on one game," he stood beside me, towering over my sitting figure. I stared directly into his midnight blue orbs that showed seriousness. My body was aching all over from the game although I only played for a short time. I almost push myself over the edge if it wasn't for Kiyoshi's return.

"I'm sorry but I'm in no mood to play. We can play next time," I have no choice but to decline his challenge even if he insist and annoy me to death.

"That's fine with me," he turned around and stretched his arms. I stood up and dusted off my skirt from any dirt.

"By the way, Aomine, where's Asami?" I questioned, fixing my wrinkled shirt.

"Kise's girlfriend? She probably went to their changing room," he replied, glancing over his left shoulder.

Changing room?

Ah! That's right! Kaijou has a match with Fukuda Sōgō.

"Why did I forgot about it?..." I slapped my forehead. Frustrated due to my forgetfulness. "Aomine, let's go and watch the game!" I dragged him with me, heading to the stands.

=====

[ Anonymous person's P.O.V. ]

I grinned as I watched the two leaving the place in a hurry.

"What are you grinning at, Ki-chan?" Takao asked, standing beside me. (A/N: This isn't Kise.)

"Nothing. I just think that those two look so cute together," I replied, putting an arm around the shoulders of the shorter guy. "Where is that tsundere?" I asked, noticing that the greenhead was not around.

"Call of nature," Takao replied, chuckling. "You know, Chiyori-chan is pretty," he blurted out of nowhere.

I poked his cheek with my free hand. "With that attitude, I doubt that she's going to like you, Takao," I warned, smiling cheerfully.

"Shin-chan even tolerated my attitude," Takao pouted.

"Chiyori is different. She's a monster inside and outside the court. She's just going to beat the hell out of you. I'm certain of that," I stated as a matter of fact and unwrapped my arms around his shoulders. "Well, if you can take her on and if you can face Aomine and I, that's not a problem," I winked at him and stretched out my arms.

=====

[ Chiyori's P.O.V. ]

"Oi! What are you so excited all about their game?" he asked.

"I'm excited to see Kise beating the ass of Haizaki!" I quickly replied, still dragging Aomine with me.

"Haizaki? Why are you excited to see Kise beating up that bastard huh? Are you one of his flings that he dump who wants revenge?"

I stopped and turned around to face him with a deep frown. "Idiot! I just met that bastard! Don't jump into conclusions!" I spun around and pulled his arm again.

"He harass you then?"

Look who's talking. A gentleman who pulled down my skirt and insult my chest size like nothing. A true gentleman, ladies.

And didn't I say not to jump in conclusions? Certified Ahomine.

"Nope. That bastard beat up Tatsuya," I angrily replied, gripping his arm tighter.

"Ouch, I'm not that bastard okay? I'm Aomine Daiki-"

"Aomine, I heard that he's one of your former teammates back in Teiko," I interrupted, walking slowly with my hand still pulling his arm as I anticipated for his reaction.

He stayed silent for awhile before letting out a deep sigh. "He was supposed to be the fifth player but he quit and Kise got his position."

"Even back then, he's an asshole," he added.

"Aren't you-"

"K-Kagami Chiyori."

Aren't you an asshole? I mentally finished off my question that I was supposed to use to annoy Aomine.

We glanced behind to see the face of the source of the familiar voice who interrupted me. We saw Fukui, who seemed nervous for who knows why.

I stopped but Aomine continued walking so I have no choice but to pull his left arm forcibly so he would stop. "Wait there. I thought I was the only one who's excited," I mocked and just earned a groan from him as a response.

I looked at the grumpy guy who called my name whose eyes were looking back and forth to Aomine and I.

"What?" I asked, waiting for his purpose of calling my name.

"Oi... there's still a game that we need to watch," Aomine mumbled impatiently when he did not reply.

"He's right. If you had nothing to say we better leave-"

"You two are couples?" Fukui asked out of the blue, obviously caught me off guard, making me speechless.

I tilted my head to the side and gave him a questioning look. "What? Couples? No, you're-"

I gasped loudly when I felt my side collided with his. The man's eyes in front of us went large as well as mine. I was about to ask when he suddenly spoke something so unbelievable, like a joke worthy of laughter.

"Yeah. We're fucking couples and she's my fucking girlfriend so if you had nothing to say to my beautiful girlfriend we're going to leave."

My eyes were wide similar to that of an owl as I stared at Aomine whose left arm was wrapped around my shoulders possessively, pulling me closer to his body.

Oh~ I love his scent- I mean perfume.

"Let's go babe," he said as he dragged me effortlessly towards the court, leaving a disappointed-looking Fukui behind.

I tried to comprehend everything he said and the result was...

He claimed that I'm his...

His girlfriend! His fucking girlfriend!

WHAT?!

He could've said to me that he's going ahead and left me there. I would say yes to that!

Conscience speaking: He did but you pulled his arm so he wouldn't left. What choice does he have dear? And why did you stop him in the first place?

WHAT THE HELL? Why did I do that in the first place?!

I blushed when Aomine held me closer to him almost drowning me with his maddening scent. This wasn't right. I should've push him away and demand for an apology but unfortunately, my body won't listen.

Why?

Probably because his body radiated off heat and being close to him like this, it's warming me and I don't dislike it. I looked up to see Aomine's face. He looked so calm.

Heck! What am I thinking? He's a pervert and he's taking advantage of you!

He probably felt my gaze and looked down at me.

But why do I feel he's just being protective?

I admit. I don't mind being close to him like this...

End of this chapter.

Sorry. I did not reveal that person in this chappy cause I don't think it's the right time for that person to appear. Phew! I don't know what I'm writing anymore.

VOTE|COMMENT|SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3K 32
* Used to start out as [GoM x OC] but then confirmed to be [Akashi x OC]* (10/12/2015:I have decided the pairing but I won't reveal it to prevent spo...
626K 16.8K 33
Teiko Middle School had supposedly raised the Generation of Miracles to be the amazing players they are now, in high school. But who really did creat...
79.2K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...
220K 7.3K 88
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic Teiko's basketball #1 Teiko middle school's basketball club. A team known as the Generation of miracles. Their story needs...