Twelve People, One House

By em_peralta

Future Em here: read this if you want buuut you could go check out my warriors series instead <333 A stereoty... More

Is This Smash Ball House?
Bwekfast
Join The Club
Blood Week
Away To The Hotel We Go!
To The Beach! To The Pool!
The Star Festival
The Noises Of The Night
What Does It Feel Like? part 1
What Does It Feel Like? part 2
World One: Level One
Meanwhile, In Another Castle
It's The Final Showdown!
Pervy Goddess
Just Go To Sleep
Pictures
SMASH SUMMER GAMES!
Special Tennis!
TP,OH Short: Goddammit, Roy part 1
I Scream Marco Polo!
SSG Finale!
Invitations
Mask
A Dance of Love
Swinging in the Flowers
TP, OH Short: Summer Work
Spoopy Scawy Costumes!
No
TP, OH Short: Blood Week #2
Board Games
Twister
Fanser- Ahem, Water Park! (😏😏😏😏) part 1
so it begins
TP, OH Special: A Christmas Carol pt 1
TP, OH Short Special: Mistletoe
TP,OH Special: A Christmas Carol prt 2
Break
Breaker
let it begin
TP, OH Side: The Letter
so it ends
Rebirth
TP, OH Short: Goddammit Roy prt 2: The Grumps
Sleep Over
TP, OH Short: Detective Marth: Mystery of The Pearl
Restaurant Madness
Welcome to Smash Ball House!
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: The Next Generation

Broken

480 17 82
By em_peralta

A/N:

Hello

Shit's about to get real

Byeeeee

-Em

<><><>

Three months had come and gone since Link awoke from his coma. Since Zelda stopped talking. Since she stopped showing any emotion at all. The house is still, mostly the same though.

The only time it's not, is when Link and Zelda are in the same room.

Everything gets quiet. Everyone stops what they're doing. And looks away from them. And when they're gone, or only one of them stays, it's back to normal. Everyone noticed it. Something wasn't right between the two. No one really did anything though, hoping they would solve it on their own.

It didn't happen.

Zelda knows Link was lying though. The house didn't think of her the same way he did. That she was an emotionless bitch. She found out when Robin found her, her wrists slit open and her near death. If it weren't thanks to him, and his odd knowledge of how to handle the situation, she might not have been there. Zelda made him swear that he wouldn't tell anyone else. Marth and Samus arrived a little after, so Zelda has to explain to them what happened, what Link had said, and how Robin told her the truth. Samus was about to head back out and murder Link.

That wasn't the last time it happened though. Zelda has had multiple mental breakdowns since then, and each time it ends with a few lines added to her arms.

She hasn't tried talking to Link, and he hasn't tried talking to her. And that really tore her apart. The only thing that really distracted her from that, was, as weird as it may sound, training Snowy to attack.

The two were outside. It had snowed recently, so Zelda used that to her advantage and used the snow to make a dummy for Snowy to attack. He was resting in her shoulder, preparing himself a little. They had gained trust. And Zelda was honestly starting to trust him more than herself.

Alright, let's start of easy with talons. She nudged her shoulder a bit, which got Snowy up in the air quickly. She then raised up a finger, and Snowy launched himself at the dummy, his talons going straight into its eyes. Snowy then took his talons out of its "eyes" and scratched it a bunch of times before returning to Zelda's shoulder. She handed him a worm and patted his head. She then raised her pinky and index finger and her thumb on her right hand. Snowy flew up high in the sky and launched three feathers from each wing, which Zelda quickly enchanted so they were hard as diamonds. They stabbed all across the dummy's chest. An attack like that would guarantee in death. She held up the same fingers but on her left hand. Snowy flew up high again, and then came rocketing down on the dummy. His beak was supposed to touch its nose, breaking it, but instead he went to low and hit the dummy's chest. Snowy crashed down to the ground, and then quickly stood up, all covered in snow. Zelda quickly ran over to him and wiped some snow from his head.

"What are you doing?"

Zelda turned her head to the sunroom, only to find Link standing there. His stare was cold, and filled with nothingness. Zelda didn't react on the outside, but on the inside, she was dying.

"Are you trying to train Snowy to attack?" He asked. "How stupid."

Zelda wiped off the last bit of snow off Snowy, and he flew up to her shoulder. She stood up and kicked the dummy out of existence. She walked back to the sunroom, walking past Link and intentionally bumping into his shoulder.

Link stayed looking at her as she disappeared into the house, then he looked down.

He missed her.

So much.

But this was better.

For both of them.

He didn't know what she was doing though. He didn't know what she's called herself. He didn't know the hell she's been though. He doesn't know anything.

"Zel, hey, there's someone here for you," Peach said as she held the door open. Zelda gave her a quick nod of appreciation and stepped outside. Peach closed the door behind her.

"Zelda, nice to see you," said a woman in front of her. Zelda immediately recognized her as the woman who had been taking care of her since her parent's death.

"Impa," she had said for the first time in months. Her voice sounded tired, and broken, like she had been crying recently.

Impa noticed and raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong, Zelda? Did something happen?"

Zelda looked at her arms and hid them behind her back. "No, what are you doing here?"

Impa was not about to take that. She walked up to Zelda and took her arms and yanked them forward. Zelda tried pulling her arms out of Impa's, but the woman was too strong. She rolled up her sleeves and her gaze turned cold. She looked up at Zelda, who quickly looked away.

"Who made you do this?" She asked. When Zelda didn't answer, she forcefully turned her head to look at her and repeated. "Who. Made. You. Do. This? Was it them?"

"No...," Zelda said quietly. "Well, it wasn't all of them."

"Who then?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Zelda!"

"I'm not telling you, Impa. I have a right of privacy, I refuse to tell you who the person is."

Impa sighed and let go of Zelda's arms and crossed her own. "Zelda, the ball is next week. We can't afford to lose you before then."

"I know that Impa, and it's not like I do it all the time, or to the extreme," Zelda lied. The first part was true, she didn't do it all the time, but she did do five lines each time.

"Zelda I thought you were through this? First it was when your parents died, and now here? Can you please explain, or give me a general idea of what happened."

Zelda sighed. She knew Impa very well. She didn't give up easily. She went for the latter. "I guess you could say I could my heart broken."

"Oh, so one of those boys hurt you, huh?!"

"Who ever said it was a guy."

"What did you say?"

"I'm joking, but yeah, a guy broke my heart, so what."

"So what? Zelda, you've been harming yourself because of that boy! Being around whoever he is is damaging you!"

"What are you saying?"

"Zelda, I don't think it's best for you to stay at this house, especially when the ball is so near. And you know, how important it is."

"Are you saying I should leave?"

"Look, I know you may not like the idea, but-"

"Because I agree."

Impa stopped what she was saying. She didn't expect her to agree so easily. "What?"

"I agree. This is too much for me. This isn't how a ruler should be like. I shouldn't feel mentally destroyed. So, I agree. I'll leave right now even."

"But, don't you want to explain to them?"

"It's all in the letter right?"

"Yeah, but-"

"Then there's no need. Besides, it won't be forever. Only until I'm not so... broken."

"Are you sure? How will your friends feel?"

"I'm sure they'll understand, plus, I'm sure that over this week away, I'll get better. I just need to get away from this house."

"Alright, if you say so," Impa reached into her pocket and took out a letter. "Here it is, you sure we can depend on them?"

"I'm sure, I've seen their skills. They can do it," Zelda said as she took the letter from her. "I'll be back shortly."

"I'll be right here."

Zelda turned around and headed for the door. She slammed it open and was relieved to see that everyone was in the living room. Even him.

"Zel? What's up?" Palutena asked.

"Something happen in Hyrule?" Marth asked. Zelda handed him the letter, then turned back around for the door. He looked at the letter for a bit before turning back to Zelda. "Wait where are you going?"

Zelda stopped in her tracks and turned to them.

"I'm leaving."

Everyone stood up from their seats, except Link, who tried to remain cool even though he did express some shock. He felt a shiver down his spine when Zelda glared at him.

"What why?!" Pit asked.

"Are you gonna come back?" Lucina asked.

She didn't respond as she walked out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 225 38
Welcome to hell- That is to say, welcome to a crackfic where the Super Smash Bros gang are a bunch of K-pop idols! Starring: Marth, Pit, Link, Ike...
116K 2.9K 51
Eighteen-year-old Zelda enrolls at a new school, Brawl Academy, to finish out her senior year of high school. She encounters a quiet and reserved stu...
414 10 15
This is an official prequel to 'into the smash world' by Aryandiani this is a co-lab between us two When all of Nintendo's Heros and villains forgot...
4.9K 188 15
❝𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳.❞