Schulze✔,

By nickkijane

Ich bereu nichts mit dir meine schöne Sonnenblume" "What does that even mean, why can't you just tell me, thi... More

NULL: DISCLAIMER
EINS
ZWEI
DREI
VIER
fünf
SECHS
SIEBEN
ACHT
NEUN
ZEHN
ELF
zwölf
DREIZEHN
VIERZEHN
fünfzehn
SECHZEHN
SIEBZEHN
Not A Chapter
.Chapter 18:Interview and Adrienna
Chapter 19:Burning the past
Chapter 20:Emails
Chapter 22:BOMBSHELL
Chapter 23: Apollo
Chapter 24 :Sailboat
chapter 25:Happy Birthday Aiden
Chapter 26:Late night
Chapter 27: Be mine
Chapter 28: Alles was ich will, ist Liebe
Chapter 29: The Rain
Chapter 30: I can go the distance
chapter 31: No matter how small
Chapter 32: Smile Kai
Chapter 33: Shotgun
Chapter 34:Sonneblume, Schatz and Kuschelbär
Chapter 35: Humble a Bee
Chapter 36: Dear Kai
Chapter 37 :Golden Question
Chapter 38:Golden Question part 2
Chapter 39:Predictable
Chapter 40: 11th of April
Chapter 41:I'm Ready
Chapter 42 : It will happen again
Chapter 43: Texts and Wings
vierundvierzig
Bye James
Epilogue:Danke schön

Chapter 21: Where is my sunflower

34K 750 29
By nickkijane

sorry if it is short but please enjoy this drama filled episode , comment

Melody POV

Aiden and I boarded a plane as soon as we finished breakfast , not before saying goodbye to my dad. He was shocked at our situation and gave us a connection to get plane tickets. Although I wanna to get the plane tickets, Aiden needs first class private plane.

We rushed to the airport and gone through all the checks. Aiden was constantly on a phone call with the Police station.  They have mostly broken some of our rooms and ripped apart some photos as the Police described.  We made it our seats in record time and the plane was off.

As Aiden started to look for hotel to stay at and filing police reports through the phone, I felt useless. Then a light bulb went flashing on my head.

"Aiden the camera, the security cameras". He looked confused but then had a realization .He quickly opens the laptop and searches the cameras. Once he get it , we stare at the grainy video until we see 1 person approach the door. The person kicked open our door and ran in.

But when the person ran out , I knew who it was. Aiden looked at me and took a big sigh.

"Your Dad"

"My Dad".

We took a minute in silence and I broke it "You don't have to put him in jail Aiden. We can sue and put a restraining order on them". 

He laughs in a monotone voice and kissed my forehead "No I will destroy them Sonneblume". With that he turned back to his laptop.

He left me to wonder why was his family so screwed up.He has probably the worse life  and no one would noticed unless you spent a day with him.  How can some one who can have it all have nothing?

I decided to call James because he is so adorable.  I waited for the ring until I heard his voice "Hello baby mama".

I giggled at his  comment and finally got Aiden attention.

"Hey James , How are you? " I heard a  grumbling sound next to me and saw Aiden staring outside , mumbling to himself.  I rolled my eyes as James started telling me about a date he had last night, I placed my hands on Aiden hair and rubbed my hands through it.  He slowly closed his and leaned back so his head was on my shoulder.

He started to doze off and I just kissed his forehead , listen to James.

James was blabbing on and on about the girl so I ended the call early. Aiden was still asleep , so I quietly grabbed his laptop and placed it in front of me. I moved a little and started to type in baby name ideas. The emotions kicked in as I taught about our lost baby. I felt the tear run down my face but I shook it off and composed myself. I have a constant battle that she is still there but I have to swim back to reality.

Scrolling down to every page I can find I found unique baby names. What I refuse to call my baby is Anna and Jenna only because all this girl name have done something to piss me off.  Aiden started to lightly snore as he snuggled closer to me. Kissing his forehead , I looked back at the laptop scrolling for baby names.

After a full hour of nothing coming up , I looked over to knocked out Aiden. He has been under a lot of stress and has been under a lot of pain as well. I stood up and made my way to the mini fridge.  I mean it a private plane ,might as well make it fun. I grabbed some lays lemon chips and some walnuts. I have no idea why but I felt it was a walnut day.

I put a blanket around Aiden and walked over to a sofa.  Wait Aiden and I are sorta dating so maybe I should make him something. Grabbing my suitcase to find my scrapbook paper , Hey I have to carry it, I might 22 but I am 82 at heart.

Anyways I pulled a black and white tuxedo scrapbook paper and my small photo album. Sitting on the floor in started to make Aiden a collage of his photos and my photos. I had photos of our work days , our nights out and the infamous night together.  When I finished I placed it next to his body and decided I would sleep the rest of the way. I moved to his right side , lifted his arm and snuggled deeper , falling into a spell.

No One POV

Aiden started to stir in his nap and woke up to find a sleeping Melody. He moved the stands crawling her face and pecked her nose. Slightly wiggling his way out , He saw the thing melody made for him. He smiled at the cutest that was melody collage. He jumped up and placed it in the folder he had for work.

He started to look for houses around Santa Barbara.  Although his mother lived in So Cal she hates the beach. His Realtor found some excellent houses and they would see them in couple days. Because Aiden is so loud Melody woke up in weariness.  She was shocked to see Aiden shirtless and in sweats.

Aiden body was so firm and tough.His sun kissed skin was gleaming in plane which Melody bit her lip.

Standing up ,Melody approached Aiden and wrapped her arms around his back . Aiden smiled to see her arms wrapped around him and turned around. He grabbed her hand and pulled her on hia waist.

Naughty part

"wanna join the mile high club baby". Melody whispered into Aiden ears in a surprising sensual tone. She leaned in closer and pulled his hand to her zipper of her skirt . His big hand pulled down the skirt in a rough motion and her shirt was thrown quickly.

Aiden grabbed her breast in his lift hand while pushing her bra down. Melody started to rub her body on his leg as he pulled her breast to his mouth.

Leaning back in ecstasy Melody removed her bra and pushed herself on his body. His rough nature made Melody kneel on the floor as he brought down his sweatpants.  Melody groaned as he she saw his excitement .

Taking control , Melody pulled his boxer down and wrapped her hands around his member.

"Oh god" He grunted as she moved up and down , He breath became dark.

She started to pump his member up and down until his face turn a deep red . Seeing this as her que , She straddled Aiden and pushed down into his member. 

-----------

The groaned as the release each other and put on there clothes. She couldn't help but feel at ease and he felt reinvigorated.  Wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed his cheek.

Melody smiled at his reaction because he stared down at her with a cheeky grin. He wiped the sweat off her brows and pulled her into a kiss. 

Aiden looked around the room and found the thing was looking for. He grabbed Melody and sat her on the chair. Running to his suitcase , he found a jewelry box. Aiden nervously sat next to Melody and handed her the box.

"Aiden what is this? " She asked in great confusion as he started to open it. gasping she saw a ruby studded ring.

He smiled and cleared his throat "This is my gift for you being with me. I can not see any other woman being the mother of my children.Thank you for being there."

Melody was choked up at his words and pulled him into a kiss. He rubbed her cheek and brought her closer.

After a few moments later they made it Los Angeles.  Aiden and Melody agreed that Aiden will visit the house himself and check the damage. Aiden booked a hotel in Hollywood for the night. They arrived and made it to the room.

It was stunning and Melody was in happiness. She walked to hotel phone and dialed a number.

"Umm Sonneblume , what are you doing".

"ordering room service. "

"Why"

"Cause I want real food in my belly to feed your heavy baby so back off".

Aiden became silently as Melody order steak and pizza and pie? She is craving crabs and wants lot of it.

Aiden threw himself on the bed and handed Melody his phone and she put it on the mantel.

They joked and had a great time until the food arrived.  Melody paid the man and started to dig into the pizza.  It was covered in cheese , pepperoni and pineapple.  She even added bacon on it! While she order Aiden a steak, How is that fair.

Melody looked over to the clock and saw it said 9:30 , the day flew pass them. She kissed Aiden head and undress.  Curling into the bedding , she feel in a deep snooze. Aiden quickly followed , leaving the food outside and slept the night away.

Beep

Melody looked around the room to see Aiden phone go off. Reaching for it , he received a notification for a message. Melody was his personal assistant so she assumed it was work but as he asleep she should look.

One look at the text and she stood up of the bed and threw the phone at Aiden. Groaning Aiden leaped up and saw a tearful Melody getting dressed.

"Sonneblume what is wrong!"

"Fuck you Aiden , I am DONE!" Melody slips on her slippers and grabs her purse and slams the hotel door shut.

In utter confusion , Aiden scrambles to look at his phone to see a picture of Jenna... naked.

"Fuck!" Aiden slipped on his shoes and pulled on a sweater. Grabbing the room key , he ran out looking for his Sonneblume.

"where is my sunflower? "

-----

sorry that it is short

thank you so this week I wont put a like limit but I hope this gets a lot of likes .

tell me what you think

follow nickkijane

Thank You lovely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.9K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
64.9K 5.7K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
8.8M 315K 124
> > ♡ < < "Hi, I'm here for the job interview," I said nervously while looking at the most handsome man I've ever seen. His dark ash brown hair was...
50.3K 2.1K 52
You are never too perfect for anyone! 'Damn! Those rare shades of green with hazel brown near the pupil, Stone's eyes. She still has a tendency afte...