The Street Fighter Meets The...

By SiddiquiY

Dominic is a girl with a secret alter-ego. After school, she moonlights as a notorious street fighter, The My... More

First Encounter With Him
First Encounter With Her
A Painful Time Later
A Dreadfully Long Time Later
Skulls and Bones?
The Mysterious Demon?
Lets Do This
I Hate This
Fighting Him
Fighting Her
The Next day
Hours Later
Meet Xavier
This Is Xavier?
Get Ready
Where is she?
His Bike
Shit
Pain
I Know Who She Is
Stay cool
Your House Is A Gym?!
Back Off Mate
Why Me?
Rewind
Where?
Alone But Worth It
Plan Of Action
What Are You Doing Here?
Mum and Dad
Rewind
Welcome Back
I'm back
We Finally Meet The Scorpions
Jail Time
Xavier's Angry
A Visit Would Be Nice
We're Doing It Legal
You'll Regret This
Court Date
Baby
You Look Great
Drink Up
Leave Me Like You Left Her
Demon Vs Angel
My Sister
It's Done
The End...Or is it?
A New Chapter
You?
Memories
I'm Here
Drunk
Rewind
What The Fuck Just Happened?
Proposal
Fuck You
Reeeeeewind
Trust
Protect
A New Fight
Sweetheart
Start
Begin
Plan Initiation
Kill Or Be Killed
Our End
New Books
Succumb To Beauty
I NEED YOUR OPINIONS
A New Mafia Story

Her Sober Lips

18.2K 584 301
By SiddiquiY

-Blake's POV-

"Then why can't I be your girlfriend?"

I stopped. It seemed as if everything froze with me.

I looked down slowly at Dominic. Her lips captivating me instantly but I resisted.

She's drunk. She's drunk. I had to remember she was drunk.

"You're drunk Dominic," I stated, trying to divert my attention from her to the exit. I didn't know why I was panicking or why my heart was racing like it was but at that moment, all I could hear was its unsteady beat and how it wouldn't slow down.

"I know," she deadpanned, "but you were also drunk when you told me you loved me so I think this makes it equal," I gulped, we hadn't brought that up again ever since she had come back to America so this caught me off guard. "Unless that was a lie of course," she finished which made me shake my head negatively.

"No, it wasn't a lie- and I do still lo-" "I knew it!" She shouted, cutting me off as I walked down the street with her laid in my arms.

Seeing her this excitable was a shock to me. We became friends in the first place because we were so alike in our ways of expressing our emotions and feelings, so I hadn't expected her to have this sort of side to her, that too when drunk.

Suddenly she let out a squeal and hugged my neck which shook my insides again. She's never like this usually but I'd be lying if I didn't like this, this newfound attention. In fact, it only made me crave the attention more.

"You can put me down you know," she said but the way her arms were comfortable around my neck and how she was playfully swinging her legs made it seem like she didn't want to be let go of so I smirked instead.

"I could, but, don't lie, you love me carrying you," I felt confident in that moment so, "just like you love me," I carried on. Yet the look on Dominic's face told me that she wasn't amused. She was drunk, yes, but her facial expression made her look like she sobered up as the words left my mouth.

I knew 'love' wasn't a comfortable word for her but I didn't think it would affect her that much anymore.

"Carry on this way and I'm going to be in danger Blake," she whispered after a moment of silence. I tried playing it cool despite how nervous I was. "Danger? The Men of Mayhem are gone, D. You're not in danger anymore." "I'm in danger of falling-" "but I've got you,"

"-In love."

By now I had made it to the door of Jake and I's apartment but the only bell that rang was the little one in my head when Dominic said those words. The more I thought about them, the more they'd make me burst with happiness. I had a huge grin on my face and couldn't help myself from screaming the words, "YES!" the loudest I could regardless of it being past 2 am and Dominic's ears being right next to my face. I didn't care about any of it.

All I cared about was Dominic finally -even though she was in a drunken state- finally said that she was somewhat in love with me. Falling. Arg I didn't care but I was happy as hell.

I swung my door open with my foot and walked in a different man. She made me a different man and, God, I wouldn't have it any other way.

"You almost made me deaf! What the hell is wrong with you?! Shouting like that all of a sudden. At least give me a warning!" Dominic complained but all I could say in reply was, "I don't care," and flopped her onto my bed.

"Meanie!" she exclaimed and stuck her tongue out at me like an anime character which only made me laugh before my attention was caught by her lips again. Damn, they were going to be the death of me. I thought, raising my head upwards to thank whatever the hell was there for giving me her.

I didn't even realise that she started walking around my room and towards my desk until she asked, "You have vodka in your room?" "Actually they're Zack's, he left them here-" but before I could stop her, "Sick, I needed a drink!" she says with excitement and although I knew I should have stopped her, I watched her swing the bottle back and gulp the thing down. Again, drawing my attention to her lips.

I wasn't as drunk as she was, I knew what was right from wrong. Yet, I didn't know if my body would correspond with that. She laid back on my bed again, letting the bottle drop out of her hands and calmly looking up at the ceiling. Probably in a daze from all the alcohol but regardless, she looked hot as fuck.

The dress she was wearing wasn't all too revealing- it had one netted sleeve, the rest of the dress black and ending mid-thigh which she matched with netted tights. The look itself making her look all the more gorgeous and I didn't stop myself from climbing on top of her after circling to the front of the bed. What made it worse was that she didn't stop me either. Instead, she looked right back into my eyes.

If only she let me do this while she was sober.

My eyes went from her own down to her pink attention-seeking lips that just never seemed to leave me alone. As if calling my own closer to hers, I started leaning in. This was what I wanted. This is what my body had been craving. This was going to be it.

"Sleep."

I pulled back. Eyes wide and breath lost. I started shakily panting, more out of shock than anything else. What the hell was I doing? I couldn't do that to her. Never. I wasn't that sort of man. I assured myself that and looked down at her to see that she was closing her eyes and falling asleep. I started laughing at both of our foolishness.

What the actual hell?

I ended up rolling from on top of her to next to her, grabbing some wipes I had in my drawer and cleaned the makeup off of her face, revealing the scars I wish she didn't force herself to hide. I then tucked her in, making sure she was comfortable before putting some distance in between us and slowly going to bed.

---

I started the morning with a fall and two bruises. One from the impact of the floor and one from the impact of her foot kicking my back.

"Why the fuck are you in my fucking bed?!" Dominic shouted as I groaned in pain and slowly got off of the floor.

I had thought that after last night she would be a little nicer to be but I guess Dominic wasn't one to change. Unless..! "What the fuck happened last night?" she mumbled and I sighed in disappointment. Thought so. She doesn't remember a thing and now it was back to level 1. So much for falling in love with me.

"You got way too drunk so I brought you to my house since it was the closest," I replied to her with a monotone voice, checking myself for any other bruises in the long mirror in my room.

"Oh, thanks I guess," she said but something in her tone made me raise an eyebrow,

"You 'guess'? Why did that sound like you were disappointed?" I asked a little amused but that feeling was replaced when she answered me with something that made my anger flare.

"Well, it means I had less time to have fun with the guys that were there," I couldn't tell if she was teasing me or if she was serious, either way, I was angry and, truthfully, jealous.

She can't just remember absolutely nothing from last night. She was the one who said what she did about me!

"As if any guy wanted to have 'fun' with you, Dominic. No offence, but what you were wearing wasn't really a turn on," I challenged. It was a lie of course. I caught many guys looking at her at the club yesterday, it was me keeping them away from her in the first place, not her hot outfit. What I didn't realise in my moment of anger and want for revenge was how much a statement like that could upset her.

Dominic turned to me, she wasn't necessarily upset but her fists made it look as if she wanted to punch the living daylight out of me. Yet, her eyes. They were different than the way they were a moment ago. Different in a way that nearly broke me and I didn't know why.

"And you would know? I don't see you sleeping around with anyone lately." She returned but all I could think was that it was because she was the only one I wanted...but I couldn't say that out loud.

"I could have anyone I fucking want, all the girls at school love me. No one loves you." -Not as much as I loved you.

This made her fists start to tremble in anger now and her jaw was shut tight. "I don't need anyone to fucking love me. Love is a waste of time. I'd rather everyone hate me!" She almost yelled. She was insulted but there was also something else. Something I couldn't quite make out.

"No wonder you don't have a boyfriend. Scratch that- you haven't even had your first kiss. You're so sad Dominic." She wasn't at all. I meant nothing I said. Her reason for not kissing anyone yet was one of the first things that attracted me to her and now...I felt like an asshole.

What the fuck was I saying? Why was I being such a childish jerk? This wasn't what I wanted at all.

After my last comment, Dominic surprisingly went from angry to calm. She scoffed in my direction and started walking towards my door. I reached out my arm to stop her but froze when she said, "you think I care about one single little kiss?" She then shook her head and carried on which brought fear into my body now. "If you think you're so much greater then prove it. We have school soon. I'll also prove myself to you. I'll show you I can have any man down at my feet."

And with that, she opened my bedroom door and left with a slam. The atmosphere in my room changed now because I finally figured out what was in her eyes and what I had also been feeling. It was:

Heartbreak.

---

When I got to school later I wasn't surprised to find a group of girls by my locker.

What I said to Dominic, as wrong as it was of me to say, was true. I am constantly surrounded by a girl who wanted something from me so finding one to challenge Dominic wasn't hard. There was one girl in particular who had been persisting in kissing me to convince me I'll like her after I do and -knowing it wasn't possible- I was going to use her.

Just as that thought came in Dominic walked through the door, drawing attention to herself as she always does but this time the attention was well deserved. I should have known better than challenge Dominic, the girl who is able to transform herself to whatever the fuck she wanted if it meant winning a battle, and now, she transformed herself into the worlds hottest woman.

Dominic walked in with high waisted skinny jeans and crop top which stopped by her upper stomach, showing off the defined abs which screamed nothing but success. On top of her crop top was a black leather jacket, similar to the one she wore to her street fights except this one had a small 'D' at the back by its collar, representing her.

But it wasn't just the simple outfit that made her look good, nor was it the makeup that she had perfected- although it deserved compliments on its own.

No, it was the way she held herself. Her posture, her stance, her aura. Her head was held high, her shoulders wide and her spine straight. She gave off the feeling of power. She made me want to bow as if she were a Queen.

I wasn't the only one who felt this presence either. Everyone turned and gaped at her. She took no notice of it though and carried on walking. She did take notice of the attention I was giving her though and smirked at me but when she saw the girl next to me the smirk faltered. Yet it didn't phase her for long because she blinked and looked forward again. Walking towards her locker which wasn't that far from my own.

I scoffed in her direction after I snapped myself out of my daze in order to get her attention which worked. When she turned to me she looked uninterested but I knew the look would change once I did this.

I grabbed the girl next to me and leaned her against my locker. I lifted her leg that was closest to Dominic's direction and wrapped it around me before putting my lips onto the ones I was so uninterested by. Nothing about the kiss was good and it didn't make me feel anywhere near as good as how I felt with Dominic last night but I didn't have a choice.

Through the corner of my eyes, I watched Dominic's facial expression. She looked disgusted which wasn't what I wanted.

After seeing that my plan hadn't worked, I pushed away from the girl and cast her aside, ignoring her whine and want for more. Instead, I walked towards Dominic with fake confidence on my face.

"There you go, I proved myself. Not that I had to," I said, wiping my lips clean. I hated the taste I had left on them. As I wiped mine, I took a quick glimpse at hers wondering what they tasted like only to see her say darkly,

"Well, then I guess it's my turn." No. Her expression instantly changed from a monotone one to one that was more lit up, as if looking like a completely different person. She turned and with elegant strides walked up to a guy. I had seen him countless times at school but never took the effort to remember his name.

Out of all the guys who were staring at her, drooling over her, I wondered why she walked up to him. Jealousy bubbled in me thinking about the possibilities. What if she liked him?

"Jerome," she calls sweetly which made him look up with wide eyes, catching my sharp glare before focusing on the girl in front of him.

"Dominic! What's up? Hey, you look hot! I like the change-" he started but before he could finish his string of compliments, she pushed him against the wall opposite them. Watching her do that made my hands curl.

She then started whispering something inaudible into his ear. What I did catch though was a real smile on her face and a grin that soon spread on Jerome's. After she was done with whatever she said, she pulled away ever so slightly but the action was quickly followed by him flipped them over so he was now pushing her and called out loud,

"Man, I've been waiting for this day for a long ass time!"

Before going into her neck. He left a couple of kisses up it which made me feel a whole range of unexplainably bad emotions. When he got to her jaw he pulled away from her neck and started leaning into her face, her lips being his target.

This whole thing was stupid. She was mine, mine alone and I had to make sure she knew that.

When I saw the guy leaning in towards her lips, my whole body started trembling in anger. I wouldn't let her go. I refused to.

They were close to kissing when I had had enough and pulled her arm towards me and started marching out of there.

"How am I supposed to prove myself when you don't let me?" She asked in amusement at my actions which made me stop in my tracks, causing her to stop too.

"This is how," I say and swiftly turned to face her before grabbing her chin and doing something in which I had wanted to do for the longest time.

Kiss her sober lips. 

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 5.4K 27
Kat is known for being rough around the edges, but no one knows why. No one but her best friend, Blake. At the age of only seven, her dad died tragi...
468K 13.7K 44
Sam Alexander is an underground fighter. Her name there is "Ice". Ice like the souls of the people who had hurt her. Except for the two people who wi...
424K 10.2K 22
He's a gang leader, and also the schools bad boy. She's a fighter. She's the toughest girl in the school. What happens when he needs to be taught a c...
Fight Me By Bri

Teen Fiction

3.5M 114K 43
Jessica Westlake is unknown, while Black Lightning is a famous underground street fighter. What most don't know is that they are the same person. Af...