Street rat 》F. Minkus

By Maze_is_keen

Oliver wasn't looking for trouble. All he wanted was to have a good year, he was determined to keep his head... More

| A/n |
| Cast |
| Asthetics & covers |
| Part one |
1|Sk8er boi
2| Meet the sprinklers
3| Meet social interaction
4| Virtual essays

| Prolouge |

4.1K 108 16
By Maze_is_keen

Oliver wasn't looking for trouble ; it seemed trouble had made a habit of finding him.

All he wanted was to have a good year, he was determined to keep his head down this time, new school new him- all that optimistic whallop.

And he was doing just fine considering all the people depending on him.

Then Farkle minkus happened.

Or

"This ain't Romeo & Juliet, it's Oliver and Farkle."

"Farkle is played by an cinnamon roll genius who wants to take over the world and-"

"I'm not a cinnamon roll- I will rule one day with you by my side!"

"Can't wait, back to the point- Oliver is played by a pansexual boy who knows how to throw a punch."

"As probably the most sane here, I feel it's my job to inform you:
They're playing them selves."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
248K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
672K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 59.1K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC