The Sweetest Death

By AmberLeeH13

{Completed} Shoshanna is dead. Well not really but she is now among the undead. Edgar and her may be blood-bo... More

Teaser+
One+
Two+
Three+
Four+
Five+
Six+
Seven+
Eight+
Nine+
Ten+
Twelve+
Thirteen+
Fourteen+
Fifteen+
IF YOU LIKE THIS SO FAR....
Sixteen+
Seventeen+
Eighteen+
Nineteen+
Epilogue+

Eleven+

4.8K 268 8
By AmberLeeH13

© Amber Kalkes 2014

Song----------------}

*Sexual Content ;}

Eleven+

Tyler and his mate have arrived with a lovely spare human, her brother Gavin. Jane is just as I imagined she would be. She’s a short little spitfire woman with pixie cut chocolate colored hair, large ivy green eyes, milky skin and a personality that could only be fated to keep Tyler on his toes. I didn’t even know they were coming until Edgar informed me literally fifteen minutes before they arrived.

After I pull on a pair of skinny jeans and yank on a plain green V-neck t-shirt. I don’t even both looking at my reflection in the mirror to check the nest I’m sure my hair is. Plodding down the stairs I make it to the entryway only to catch a very naked and dirty looking Jane and Tyler sneaking into the house only covered in a blanket.

“Do I want to know?” I ask trying really hard not to smirk at the pair.

Jane flushes red and Tyler’s brown eyes nearly pop out of his face in shock.

“Uh…no?”

I roll my eyes, “If your going to sneak into the house at least have a better story for me. Edgar was grumbling about have to fix a window…?”

Jane lets out a groan, “Here I go, pissing off vampires!”

“Its fine, babe. I’ll take care it.” Tyler soothes.

“You better not! I broke the damn thing, I’ll take care of it.” She argues.

“How did you break it?” I ask her.

She snaps her eyes to mine before giving me a sheepish smile, “I got pissed at Tyler and uh…shifted into my wolf. I’m still pretty new at it and I can’t really control it quite yet and my wolf wanted to be in the woods. I am so sorry about that, by the way, I will—“

I put up a hand trying really hard not to laugh, “It’s nothing to get worked up about I assure you, Jane.”

“But—“

“Seriously.” I assure her, “It just gives Edgar something new to complain about other then the mess we have on our hands. I really should be thanking you.”

“Thanking me?” She gasps, “What in the galaxy’s name for?”

I shrug and smile a bit, “Between you and me it can get a bit stale around here with all these men around. Its nice to see a woman making some noise around here for a change.”

“Oh she’ll make noise for you.” A man’s voice drawl and I look up to see Jane’s brother, Gavin come sauntering down the stairs confidently. He looks a bit like Jane with their high cheekbones; full lips and obvious beauty but his hair and eyes are a few shades lighter than hers. He’s dressed in just a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt, which is tight enough to show his physical perfection. “You’ll just be begging her to shut up once she gets going.”

I take a step back from him, intimidated a little by his assessing gaze, “I’m sure I won’t be bothered much.”

“You’d be surprised.” He nearly purrs making me squirm a little.

He’s obviously a big flirt.

“Was there a meeting I wasn’t invited to?” The velvety voice of Edgar asks casually as he enters from the music room. I don’t doubt he’s coming back from his study, his common location since the inquest of his coven began.

Edgar slides up behind me and wraps a possessive arm around my waist pulling me back against his chest. I can see a glitter of challenge in Gavin’s eyes as he watches the obvious ‘back off’ gesture. I don’t like it and instead shift closer to Edgar while letting my gaze fall to the floor below.

I guess I’m still not a people person.

“Hey, boss.” Tyler greets hesitantly looking between Gavin and Edgar wryly.

“I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced.” Edgar says in a low overly polite voice to Gavin, completely ignoring Tyler.

Gavin leans against the stair banister planting a smirk on, “Can’t say we have. I’m Gavin Green.”

Edgar eyes the hand Gavin offers before taking it on his much paler one. We all wince as the sound of bones cracking hits all of our heightened hearing and Gavin hisses through his teeth in pain. Edgar simply smirks before letting the human male’s hand go from his grasp.

“The pleasure is all mine.” Edgar says in a low teasing but also dangerous tone before turning to the still dirty naked couple in the entryway, “Is there a reason you look like you’ve been mud wrestling all night?”

“Well, uh…” Jane begins biting her lip.

“She’s a new wolf, Boss, you know how it is.” Tyler steps in.

Edgar lifts a coal black eyebrow, “Very well. When your finished Tyler I’d like to speak to you in the study.”

“Cool.” Tyler says with a nod before whispering to Jane about sharing a shower and making her giggle a little.

The two of them head up the stair awkwardly laughing the whole way. Gavin gives Edgar a dirty look before heading up the stairs as well rubbing his hand trying to get the ache in it to stop, I’m sure. Lifting an eyebrow I turn towards the man in question and purse my lips at him.

“Something bothering you, Wallflower?” He asks too innocently.

I roll my eyes, “You’re a brute you know that?”

“He was looking at my wife. What was I supposed to do?” he defends casually as he follows me into the music room. He closes the doors behind us and from the click I hear also locks it.

“Yeah.” I say slowly turning back to face him with narrow eyes, “What is with this thing about you referring to me as your wife, Edgar? Because I don’t remember being asked.”

“I asked you.” He scoffs crossing his arms over his dark red t-shirt.

“Oh yeah? When because the occasion seems to have escaped my memory.”

“When I asked you if I could mark you.”

I gasp then laugh in shock, “That’s not asking me to marry you, Edgar!”

“It is to me. I asked you to be mine for eternity. Isn’t that the same thing, amour?”

I frown a little, “I…maybe.”

“And you accepted my proposal for eternity quite enthusiastically if I remember correctly.” He says lowly as he begins circling me like a predator. Moving a chunk of my hair behind my ear he bends down and kisses the mark slowly and softly making me shiver. “This mark is better then some fancy diamond, isn’t it, amour? It was given to you specifically by me, never to be replicated.”

“I-I guess.” I stutter out.

“You guess? Don’t you know?” he teases.

“Sorry, handsome but I’m a bit perplexed by the whole eternal game. Maybe next time you should tell me how it works before you start spouting loaded words like ‘wife’ at me.” I breathe as he starts kissing up my neck.

My eyes close of their own accord as he nibbles on my eye lobe teasingly. Letting out nearly panting breaths I crack my eyes open to watch him move behind me. One of his hands lands on the center of my belly while the other starts running up and down my bare arm making sparks fly across the skin there.

“You’ve been looking a bit down since the talk with Viktor.” He whispers against my neck as he begins kissing at it again, “What’s bothering you?”

“I can’t help but be nervous about it all.” I admit quietly. “Henry seems pretty dead set on me being ripped apart and you even admitted yourself Gryphon could take a more personal interest in me. What if they take me away from you?”

“Impossible.” He breathes into my ear, “Nothing but hell’s armies could remove you from my side, Anna. You are mine and will always be mine.”

“But—“

He nips at me neck and I cut myself off with a moan.

“Don’t make me punish you.” He threatens lowly.

I feel a small smirk work onto my face, “I don’t mind your punishments.”

“No?” He asks and I can sense the smile in his voice, “Well perhaps if you’re lucky you may get one.”

“That’s a big if, Edgar.”

“Not really.”

I quirk an eyebrow, “Plan on punishing me no matter what, huh?”

“Since you like them and I’m a man who like to please his wife than I can admit your chances are much higher then most.”

The hand on my stomach begins to slowly move up as he talks until it cups my petite breast in its grasp. I arch into his palm and I feel him stir against my lower back at my reaction. The hand that has been caressing my arm comes up to sit on my shoulder before his fingers begins caressing the pale flesh of my neck.

“Turn your head away from me.” He orders huskily.

I moan out as I begin rubbing against him like a cat in heat but do as he asks. Arching my neck away from him he begins lying open-mouthed kisses against the curve until stopping suddenly. I’m about to ask why but stop myself when I feel his fangs scrape against my skin making goosebumps spring up and my blood to sing in my veins. The hand on my breast moves down and unclasps the button of my jeans only to disappear under the waistband before dipping into my panties.

“Do you still doubt me?” He purrs.

I let out a louder moan as his hand begins to move against me.

“Answer me, amour, I want to hear you.”

“N-No.” I pant.

“That’s my good girl.” He praises before his fangs slice into my neck.

I cry out in pleasure as his hand begins to move more aggressively against me before dipping to its ultimate destination. I am a rag doll in his arms. Especially when the pulling sensation in my neck intensifies. I realize absently and in the midst of my daze that he’s doing this for me. He wants me to be pleasured so that I can find some kind of release in this fusion of pain and ecstasy.

Finally I begin to quiver and his free hand wraps around my waist to keep me from collapsing from the earth shattering release I’m about to have. My mouth opens and my brows furrow as I let my head fall back against his shoulder. He releases my neck and I can smell my blood in the air as his breath comes out to dance rapidly across my skin.

“Let go.” He growls out. “Let it go.”

His words are my undoing and on cue I begin to unravel.

Light flashes across my vision and I let out an overwhelmed cry.

Edgar holds me against him tightly as my body goes limp in his arms and my breathing starts to slow. I can’t find the strength to open my eyes or even form a proper thought at the moment. Edgar kneels down and picks me up princess style making me wrap around his neck with a noodle limbed hold.

“Better?” he asks in my ear.

I nod heavily.

He chuckles a bit, “Will you be able to stay conscious when Tyler comes to join us?”

I shake my head and scowl at him though my eyes stay closed.

He laughs deeply before placing me on the couch in his study. His fingers brush back the hair on my face and I can tell he’s kneeling though I still refuse to open my eyes. His mouth descends down on mine heatedly and I moan a bit when his tongue invades my mouth to play with mine. He’s still in the mood but I just want to sleep off this pleasure-induced coma I’m in.

“I love you.” He whispers.

I smile a bit goofily, “Not as much as I love you right now.”

He barks out a laugh before kissing my forehead, “I don’t doubt that. Rest, amour.”

“Okay.” I slur.

It doesn’t take long for me to pass into oblivion.

+

I open my eyes to darkness and light in great contrast. The moon is high in the sky and on the ground is thick pure white snow glittering in its light. I blink my tired eyes a few times trying to get the blur out of them. I feel…weak. Hungry even. I decide to use my hands to wake myself up but when I try to lift them I find them hard to move.

Frowning I look down to see my hands are not at my side but behind me. I try to pull them again but they don’t budge and I realize they are tied with something heavy and unbreakable. Looking over myself I realize I’m also not dressed normally.

A thick cotton white floor length dress is on me. It’s dirty, covered in dust and soot, making me instantly assume that I’ve been wearing this for a very long time. I can feel chill on my feet and I quickly realize I’m also bare foot. Jutting my foot out a bit my toes hit something hard and rough.

What is that?

“Wood.” A thickly accented voice informs me.

A black-cloaked figure comes into view before me. The hood of the long cloak is pulled over the person’s face so I can’t tell who or what they are. Tugging on the restraints on my hands again I try to get to them but it doesn’t budge an inch.

“Who are you? Where am I?”

“You are in the best place for the ceremony.” The voice, female I think, informs me.

“Ceremony? What ceremony?”

A black-gloved hand lifts to point to the sky, “The bringing of the light.”

I frown and follow the path of the finger only to feel panic grip my heart in a vise. The dark sky is rapidly lightening and the first colors of dawn paint the sky. I begin to struggle in earnest against my restraints but nothing is working and I smell the flavor of my own blood taint the bitter air around me.

The figure begins to cackle in taunting laughter, “You cannot escape your fate as I was not able to escape mine, little weakling.”

I stop struggling to look closely at the figure. “Josette?”

The figure pulls down the hood and her perfect face comes into view, as if she never left the world of the living. Her violet swirling orbs filled with rage, sadistic anticipation and a bit of madness look at me in glee. She suddenly blurs in movement and is nose to nose with me.

“None of us can escape our fate.” She warns me. “Not even you.”

Suddenly I feel the heat of the sun as it takes its place in the throne of the sky.

And I scream.

+

“Shoshanna!”

I jerk awake and gasp in air into my starving lungs. I’m shaking and my mind is in chaos as I try to figure out where I am. A hand comes out to caress my cheek and I jerk away not wanting someone to hurt me.

“Shh, amour, Shh. It’s just me.” A deep voice soothes me.

“E-Edgar?”

He reaches to touch my face again and this time I let him, “Yes, love, it’s me.”

“What happened?” I nearly sob.

“You had a bad dream.” He coos as he brings me into his lap before beginning to rock me like a child. “It was just a bad dream. It’s over now.”

“It hurt.” I cry into his chest, “It hurt so much.”

“What hurt?” he asks softly.

I look up into his concerned face, “The sun.”

He closes his eyes as if pained.

“You will never know that pain while I’m here, Anna.” He promises.

I snuggle into his chest farther as Josette’s words again echo in my mind.

None of is can escape our fate. Not even you.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What dreams may come. This took forever for me to write out. I realize its really hard to right about a couple. I guess I like the anticipation of the first meeting, the mixed up feelings and all that. lol. Anyway, what did you guys think of the dream? Creepy right? Oh and I added a bit of smexi time for you guys too? ;} Hot or not?

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW :}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 18.8K 21
{Completed} Jane has been a pretty bad car accident and after pulling herself from the wreck she comes face to face with a large wolf-thing. To be ho...
4.3K 144 23
Claudia now has to make the difficult decision of choosing between her TWO mates..choosing Elizabeth will keep her family together,and choosing Alexa...
1.2M 30.7K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...
4.5K 53 32
TW •Blood ig (I'll add some gore drawings here eventually.) •Violence •Death..duh •Bitches😎👍 Liy once lived in a almost normal life. Everything wa...