LOVE PREVAILS

By Poshmeenah

~~Love Prevails~~ ~~its a heart touching love story ~~click on to find out how Haisam & Majnoon were able han... More

CAST
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
A/N
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Six

2.8K 349 19
By Poshmeenah

Am back peeps!
Mimie not regretting what she said to Majnoon, they always feel bad each time Mimie says that to them but they always pretend as if they didn't hear her, Yusrah was worried and started crying, she has never seen Majnoon angry this way; then she called Ismail......

Yusrah : hello crying

Ismail : baby what is it that you are crying, what happened?!!

Yusrah : Majnoon got angry while quarrelling with Mimie and now she left the house; I don't know where she will go to, I have never seen her angry like this with any one of us still crying

Ismail : I understand! stop crying please me and Haisam will find her....okay?

Yusrah : OK bye
You look worried, what is it and I heard you telling Yusrah to stop crying; we left their house said Haisam. Yusrah told me that Majnoon.......what happened to Majnoon please tell me....calm down man she said Majnoon got angry while exchanging words with Mimie and right now she left the house they don't know where she is going to and that she has never been this angry with any one of them no matter what they say or do to her.
Oh my god! what will I do now, I don't want her to hurt herself,wait a second! she gave me her number today let me track her location said Haisam, good idea please sharply said Ismail....
Yes! she is close a primary school at low coast street,i swear if anything happens to my Majnoon I won't spare that ugly Mimie 😂,just be fast and go there.
Haisam entered his car and drove with high speed to the location, Haisam saw her standing behind one of the trees crying, it's very quiet over there that's why he could clearly her crying, he went to her and called her Majnoon! she ran to him and hugged him😁 he was surprised...
Majnoon : why me sobbing

Haisam : Sshhh! it's okay stop crying he understands that she is battling emotionally that's why she hugged him

Majnoon : am just tired of all this still sobbing
Haisam : please stop crying, your tears are really hurting me...

Just then Majnoon freed herself from the hug  feeling embarrassed am so sorry please, forgive me I was not thinking straight when I did that said Majnoon, common it's okay and I understand please let me take you home.
She entered the car and he drove her home, she hurriedly enter the house; he just smiled and left.
Yusrah ran to hug her by the gate; crying asking her where she went to, Majnoon smiled and said stop crying am okay, am also sorry for what I did then they entered their room, Mimie saw her and pretend as if she didn't see her; Majnoon walk up to Mimie and told her that she is sorry for how she talked to her and the way she acted.
Mimie gave her attitude before it's okay!
Majnoon just removed her clothes and enter the bathroom to have a quick shower because it's almost magrib prayer time.
Neenah, Saheeba, Amal and Yusrah only love Majnoon more because despite the fact that she is not at fault she still apologize to Mimie for what happened...
After they prayed Isha'i prayer they ate there dinner which is pounded yam and egusi soup

When Haisam got home he called Ismail to inform him that he has taken Majnoon home,and Ismail told him he will be going to see Yusrah by 8:00pm ,if he wants they can go together so that he will get to see Majnoon, Haisam said he is definitely going with him so once it's time he will go and pick him up.Please Ismail send Yusrah's number for me I want to confirm something from her; OK no problem.
Haisam received a message of Yusrah's number then he dialed her number....

Yusrah : hello

Haisam : hi it's Haisam speaking

Yusrah : okay! thanks so much for bringing her home

Haisam : it's okay; is she feeling better now

Yusrah : yeah she is okay now, she is lying down in the room

Haisam : OK thanks, I know Majnoon is so sad and I want to always keep her happy, do you know of what I can do to lighten up her mood..

Yusrah : smiling just get her a teddy bear and vanilla flavored ice cream...... It will make her extremely happy

Haisam : smiling thanks so much for the info..... Bye

Haisam went to the eatery section at POSHMEENAH BEAUTY PALACE to buy the ice cream and he asked one of the waiters if he knows where he will get teddy bears then the waiter said "there is a boutique here in this beauty palace just go out and turn right " thanks said Haisam
He bought a red cute teddy bear then he went to Ismail's to him up, they got to Yusrah's house and Ismail called Yusrah out, Yusrah wore her hijab and inform the girls that Ismail is calling her outside; they kept on teasing her which got her blushing!
She told Majnoon to accompany her and that they won't stay long.
Yusrah and Ismail went aside to discuss leaving Majnoon and Haisam together.

Haisam : hi

Majnoon : cool 😎

Haisam : how are you doing

Majnoon : am okay

Haisam : I got this for you

Majnoon : she accepted the gift and look through the cellophane OMG! sounding super excited thank you so much I really appreciate it

Haisam : smiling it's my pleasure princess; I wish you can give me a chance and I will prove to you that we are meant to be together, I will always keep you happy can't you see that I truly love you.....

Majnoon : am sorry, I can't let anyone into my heart right now and am not ready to go through another emotional trauma.... goodnight  bye and she hurriedly left him standing
Ismail and Yusrah went to Haisam and asked him what happened " I thought I just heard her squealing " said Ismail, yeah we were normal not until I  told her about my feelings for her .Ismail she left me again saying she is not interested In me sad.
Yusrah I want to ask you something because I see that you are more closer to her than others," yes go ahead " Yusrah replied. When I went to pick her when she left home I saw her crying there, she even hugged me telling me that why is all this happening to her and she has mention to me that she don't want to go through another heart break. I understand that she got emotional and she needed a shoulder to cry on that was why she hugged me saying all that, my question here is that has she ever been in a relationship, did a guy hurt her? I need to know please......

                        👆👆Haisam

👆👆Majnoon 😘

Shower me some love by voting and commenting

I heart you all😍

🎶Despacito_Luis Fonsi ft Daddy Yankee

@Poshmeenah cares!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 1.2K 21
Hanan love Sadeeq dearly. She loved him since she was young. Hanan never got the chance to tell Sadeeq and he fall in love someone else. She was com...
142K 12.7K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...
150K 15K 49
*COMPLETED!! - Editing in process* Highest ranking #2 in Hausa #1 in Nigeria summary in editing* NOTICE: None of the pictures belong to me. All th...
545 66 8
In a world where love is both sought after and elusive, two souls find themselves entangled in the intricate web of fate. She, a woman with a heart...