I Want Your Love (BNHA X Read...

By yaki63

You are the princess of one of the most powerful kingdoms that exist in the world. Your parents, the king and... More

(Ch.1)The Important News [Edited]
(Ch.2)Welcome To The Castle [Edited]
(Ch.3) The Interview pt. 1
(Ch.4)The Interview Pt.2 [Edited]
(Ch.5) Day 1-2
(Ch.6) A Calm Night
(Ch.7) Ready To Fight
(Ch.8) THE BATTLE
(Ch.9) Kanata's Fight
(Ch.10) The Talk With The King
(Ch.11) The Decision
ANNOUNCEMENT
(Ch.12) Bakugou's Fight
(Ch.13) The Princess Room
(Ch.15) Hide and Seek
Pleas read
(Ch.16) Secret Place
(Ch.17) Hide and Seek Pt.2
(Ch.18) Meanwhile
(Ch.19) Don't Leave
Patreon?
(Ch.20) FORGIVENESS
(Ch.21) SUSPECT
(Ch.22) The Truth
(Ch.23) Invasion
(Ch.24) Far From Home
(Ch.25) Beach Time
(Ch.26) Conffesion
(Ch.27) The Ocean's Call
(Ch.28) The Contract
(Ch.29) First Date
New Fanfiction
Ch. 30: A Date with Monoma
(Ch.31) Date with Shinsou

(Ch.14) In Good Terms

2.6K 86 39
By yaki63

[Your POV]

"You look ugly red face", Bakugou insulted me as he slapped me with the blanket to cover my face. I saw him turning around and heard him murmuring to himself. That guy is weirder than I thought he was.

I got up from bed really careful making sure not to hurt my back.

"Hey, what do you think you are doing you red face!?", Bakugou turned around once again to face me.

"I want to go the restroom!", I said as I was struggling to stand up.

"At least tell me to help you!", this guy wants to help me? Really?

"I really don't get you", I said. "Why do you want to help me when your arm is still injured."

"Don't discuss with me and put your arm around my neck if you don't want to wet your bed!", he gave me orders and I had to obey since I couldn't by myself. My back was really killing me.

I place my arm around his neck and he placed his healthy hand on my back to add a little bit of support.

I got up from the bed with Bakugou kind of supporting me to stand up, and then we began walking towards the bathroom that I pointed at where it was.

Walking was really hard so we took a step at a time. I decided to get a glimpse at his face and his expression was soft once again, but this one was different. His face showed like he really cared for me. Ja, what am I even thinking.

"Almost there princess", he said and looked at me with tranquility.

"Okay", I said in return

The bathroom wasn't that far, but it was just far because we were walking towards it like snails.

We arrived and I got into the restroom.

"Bakugou?", I called to him

" yes princess?", he responded

"Can you call one of my maids?", I asked

"......", why is he not responding did I make him mad or what?

"Sure", he said back as I heard his steps fading away and the main door open and close.

"Let's have a party Mr. Toilet"

------------------------------------------------------

I took a shower with the help of one of my maids and went back to bed since I needed rest.

Right now I'm just eating a sandwich and orange juice made by Kanata's father. Speaking of him, I haven't seen him since the tournament. I miss him, even though we had a small fight. I like to think of it as small.

*knock* *knock*
'Who could that be?'

"Who is it?"

"Y/N can we talk?"

'It's Kanata!?' 'why right now!?'

"Sure, come in", I allowed him to enter my chambers

He came in and when I saw him, I just wanted to embrace him into a hug and ask him if we could just be like how we were. But I was just going to ruin his visit.

He grabbed a chair from my small living room and placed it next to my bed so he could sat and speak to me like he always would.

"How's your back?", Kanata sounded very gentle and soft, but the problem was that he wasn't making eye contact with me.

"It still hurts, I think I won't be able to go outside my room until I'm better.", I said trying to get him to look at me but he was avoiding my gaze.

"I see", Kanata only said that which made me upset

"Why are you not looking at me, do I look that ugly right now or what", I tried to make him laugh like always but it didn't work. I guess I'm losing it.

"I need to go", he said and stood up from the chair and was walking towards the door which made me even more upset that I did something reckless. I tried to walk.

"Why are you avoiding me?! I thought you wanted to- Aa-aauch!"

*THUD*

I got up from the bed as fast as I could but my back pain stabbed me once again and made me fall to the hardwood floor.

"Y/N!!!", I heard Kanata scream my name and running towards me to pick me up from the floor.

"Are you crazy! Why did you get out from bed!?", he was now looking at me, scolding me for being dumb in getting out of bed but as long as I can see him looking at me, I don't care about what I did.

"I wanted to get your attention dummy", I said back and he only said, "I'm sorry"

Kanata picked me up bridal style and placed me back into my bed.

He then sat back down in the chair, and this time he was now making eye contact with me.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I thought I was ready to look at you once again, but I wasn't.", kanata was keeping eye contact with me and his eyes were saying the truth, why wouldn't he?

"Its okay Kanata, to be honest with you, I really did miss you."

"I missed you too Y/N", Kanata grabbed my right hand with both of his hands and placed my hand on his left cheek. He closed his eyes relaxed as my hand touched his cheek.

"What else were you going to say to me", I asked breaking the peaceful silence, but my hand was still caged by Kanata's hands.

"I wanted to apologize for my attitude."

"I'm all ears, go ahead", with my other free hand I tucked my hair behind my ears and receiving a light chuckle from Kanata.

"Well, first of all, I'm sorry for making you cry"

"Continue", i said

"Second of all, I'm sorry for avoiding eye contact with you a couple of minutes ago and having yourself hurt because of me."

"And lastly, I came to say honestly and properly, that I understand your decision, and that I'm willing to prove myself to you that I am better than all of those other guys that are trying to be king of your kingdom.", Kanata's eyes were now full of passion and determination

"Kanata, you don't have to prove me anything, cause I just want you to be you and nothing more. Everyone here is being themselves, or that's what I think.", I said back

"I don't know if I said this before, but my old feelings that I had towards you are locked inside my heart, I want to start from new with you. We might know each other well, but there are still things that I need to know about you, and you about me. Like you hiding from me that you have a quirk, and not even telling me all this time, really did hurt me because I thought that you didn't trust me or something. So my point is, that we should start from the beginning like this were the first time we meet", I said at last waiting for an answer

"If that's what the princess wish for, then it must be granted.", Kanata stood up from his chair, still grabbing my hand. He bowed and pecked my hand as a courtesy.

I gave a light chuckle to his body actions and he chuckles with me as well.

"I have to go now, for reals so don't get out of the bed Y/n, I mean Princess Y/N", Kanata corrected himself which made me laugh

"You can still call me Y/N Kanata when you say Princess is just weird for me", I said trying once again to make him laugh

"In that case, I'll be calling you Princess until you get used to it", Kanata was now teasing me which I enjoyed. We were now in good terms but I knew that it wasn't going to last since there were other boys that I still need to spend time with. Which gave me an idea for another game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I wanted to tell you all that I'm opening a Q&A session. So go ahead and ask me a question. Also Happy New Years! 🎉🎊🎆🎇2019 is a couple of minutes away for me. The time right now is 11:17 P.M and I just came back from my family's trip vacation, so right now I'm exhausted but I still managed to finish today's chapter. I hope that this year I can become a better person and find myself, cause right now I feel like I can't anymore, but I know that one day I'm going to be happy of who I become in the future. Anyways, I'll I can hear right now are my neighbors launching their fireworks. My best wishes for all my readers, and thank you for supporting me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 644 38
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
54.9K 134 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI ๐Ÿšซ If you don't like these stories just block don't report
46K 961 92
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
199K 423 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni