Unexpected Late Night

By rachel_dulay

{completed} cover by @ mahgadahling Chloe Fisher, The radiant, talented up and coming ballerina preparing fo... More

Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.

Chloe.

8.2K 177 31
By rachel_dulay

chloefisher happy birthday love, cheers to many more birthdays well spent together🥂❤️
Tagged joellane

samanthalane happs you young dork
marner_93 the kid can now drink
williamnylander says you marner_93 your still the baby of the team.
auston_matthews happs bro, wicked cake chloefisher
benpatrick live it up kid
unknown1 love how Chloe threw him a party!!

joellane The best birthday gift I could have ever received. Thank you, I love you.
Tagged chloefisher

stephlachancee lets take this moment to fan girl over the fact that they said they love each other already!
cassidylane I've been fangirling for almost an hour stephlachancee

"Do you have to go?"Joel whines, I chuckle. We had spent the afternoon after his birthday in his apartment watching movies on his bed. I loved relaxing but it had to come to an end.

"I do and I'm sorry. I've got rehearsal"I tell him as I walk back over to him, sitting on the bed.
"And you've got a game tonight"

"Which you'll be coming too"he winks at me. I chuckle.

"With Steph"

"You love her more don't you?"

"Well, I love her and Kalani more"he gasps and I kiss his cheek.

"I've really got to go get going. I'll see you tonight"he nods and we kiss quickly before I leave his apartment. I had taken my car to his apartment so I left all my bags in my trunk. I had gotten to the studio fairly quickly and still on time, thank god.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Your apartment is soo cute!"I hear Steph gush. I laugh "Now your apartment is on my Snapchat story"

"Steph!" I laugh as I walk out of my bedroom and into the main area.

"Nice jersey"Steph smirks as she leans on my counter, phone in hand.

"I stole it from Joel's closet"I say as I place my purse on the counter and continue packing it. "It's one of the ones he shrank"

"Joel would definitely be the person to do that" i nod and throw on my black leather jacket. "We're matching!" Steph smiles. It was true, we had our jerseys on, leather jackets and jeans. The doorbell rings "that's probably Lucy" she says as I open the door.

"Ready to go my baby girls"We laugh as we exit my apartment.

"Don't let Christina hear that" I comment.

"Hmm you can be everyone's babies"Steph and I fist pump.

lucygardiner Me and my baby girls strolling through downtown before heading to the game.
Tagged stephlachancee chloefisher

c_marleau uhh objection! Their my girls
unknown1 the wags are fighting over who parents both Chloe and Steph and I'm living.
unknown2 sharing is caring

We had gotten to the arena while the boys were doing warm up's, thankfully I had met every wag at the thanksgiving Lucy had thrown so sitting with them for the first time isn't that scary. I was sitting beside Steph and Christina and her kids of course.

Steph and I talked about how my rehearsal went as I watched the boys shoot pucks, stretch and do laps "I mean I think Mitch would fall asleep considering that he isn't in this performance anymore but"

"I might as well invite the whole wags shouldn't I?" I ask steph, looking at her.

"Seems like you should"we laugh, I smile as one of Christina's kids walk by and sits on Steph's laugh. I look back at the ice and see Joel skating around the rink, he looks up seems to be searching for me, he spots me and smiles, he stops at the section and waves with a wink. Christina nudges me.

"Ah young love"She says and I blush. Joel was called over as everyone. Joel looks back at me and I give him a smile.

I love you he mouths, steph and Christina awe. I roll my eyes as I give him the surfing signal but to us it meant I love you, stupid and cheesy I know but hey. He smiles and skates away back into the dressing room.

"I miss when Mitch and I were like that" Steph jokes.

"Which was like what? High school?"she rolls her eyes at me with a chuckle.

The leafs lost to Columbus in over time and I knew that Joel was really feeling it "Hey"I smile as Joel comes out of the dressing rooms with Liam. His frown lifts into a small smile and he pulls me into a hug.

"Hi" he sighs.

"I'll see you guys later"Liam nods at us, Joel wraps an arm around my shoulders and guides me to the car park for the members. As we exit Joel says goodnight to others and he'll see them tomorrow.

He throws his bags into the back of his car as I shut the trunk "So are you feeling up for a late night snack?" I ask him.

"What were you thinking about?" He smirks down at me.

"I've got frozen pizza and ice cream back at mine"he laughs, his head being thrown back.

"Sounds like a diet being broken"I pat his chest.

"I'm in"

"And if you fall asleep well you've got all your shit in here"I pat his back window and he laughs.

"Are you inviting me to stay the night" I shrug.

"Kind of discreetly"I peck his cheek and walk to the passenger door.

When we got to my apartment we really did just eat boxed pizza and ice cream, eventually falling asleep to a movie we found on tv but at least we didn't fall asleep on the couch and decided to watch in my bed. I woke up the next morning to birds chirping outside on my balcony and I open my eyes slowly. I soon realize that Joel wasn't in bed and I pout slightly. I roll over to my nightstand and see that it was only seven thirty, I had rehearsal at nine thirty. I hear some movement out in the main area and I slide out of bed.

I turn the corner to see Joel, shirtless with his back to me as he cooked on the stove, my radio was playing at a soft hum. I walk behind him and wrap my arms around his waist "Hey"he says looking down at me as he moves and I stay at his side. He was making eggs and bacon.

"Morning"I smile up at him and he kisses my forehead.

"I've got practice in an hour but I thought I'd make some breakfast" He says.

"I appreciate that. I've got rehearsal at nine thirty"he nods. "Want some toast?" I ask and he nods. I grab the toast and put it into the toaster and pull the orange juice out. I grab my phone from the charger. We ate together and he took a shower as I did the dishes, he was in a little rush when he left my apartment giving me a quick kiss as he rushed out and I chuckled at him.

chloefisher morning Toronto :)
Tagged joellane

unknown1 gOaLs!
alexanderfisher sometimes I just wanna throw up
luciefisher rude alexanderfisher
kalanileblanc Toronto's new fav ballerina and Toronto's new rookie together, jeeez Toronto manz be thriving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that evening, Steph had texted me saying that she was bored and Mitch was sleeping so I had invited her to dinner with Kalani and I. I have told both of them stories of the other and both seemed to be quite excited to meet one another when the day came, and today was that day.

"Ah!" Steph runs up to us from the other side. I laugh as she tackles my best friend into a hug. "You are so much prettier and gorgeous in person!" Steph gushes as we enter the restaurant.

"Steph, I love you but keep it down"I laugh, she nods. We get a sit outside seeing as today seemed to be a warm November which was odd. The three of us had gotten along quite nicely, I wasn't nervous for something like this because both girls had practically the same personality and it was easy to get them to talk about anything.

kalanileblanc finally got to meet the lovely stephlachancee . Thanks Chloe for hiding her this whole time🙄
📸chloefisher

marner_93 chloe is stealing my girl. Come collect her joellane
joellane like you said, my girl loves steph more than me.
chloefisher starting to love you more because of this comment joellane

Twitter
TMLWAGS WAG update! Girlfriend Chloe Fisher (Lane) and Steph Lachancee (Marner) spotted out for a nice dinner with Chloe's best friend kalanileblanc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stumble back as Michelle bumps into me "Michelle" I groan as I turn to her. "Your suppose to be five feet back not five millimeters"

"Oops"she shrugs, I roll my eyes and place my hands on my hips.

"Places!"our teacher yells.

"What is your problem?"I ask her, she turns back to me and narrows her eyes. "Honestly go ahead and tell me, what the hell is your problem?"

"Girls"Greg says with a sigh.

"Wanna know what the hell is my problem Fisher"

"Please enlighten me Tanner"

"My problem is that everything has come to you so fucking easy!" I tilt my head "you've been the perfect ballerina since everyone was in in Pre K, you have the perfect family, your perfect! You have a perfect boyfriend! Everything in your life is so easy for you while some people in this world struggles"

"Oh she went there"Someone mumbles.

"I don't know if you've noticed my life isn't perfect! I worked my ass for this lead, I went aboard for two years to America, England and even Finland! And for my family well I think everyone knows that isn't perfect. The only thing I can agree with you that is perfect is my boyfriend"

"Alright, I'm calling it. We've been working late and everyone needs sleep. Go home"Our teacher yells. I walk forward and bump Michelle's shoulder, she immediately turns around and pushes me, causing me to fall into Greg. "Your so immature Michelle! Grow up! Maybe that's why you haven't gotten any leads in the ballet!" I hiss and Greg drags me away.

I walked into my apartment that night fuming until I realized what should've been my dark apartment was full of light "hi?" I say in a question as I see Joel in my apartment. His head snaps to me and smiles.

"Hi"he walks over and kisses me quickly.

"Uh What are you doing?"

"I can't cook dinner for you?"

"Oh, you can it's just I thought you were gonna hang with the boys"he laughs as I put my things down and take my coat off.

"I'd rather surprise you with a good dinner than play poker with a group of immature boys" I laugh and step into the kitchen.

"Smells really good" I kiss his cheek "I'm going to take a quick shower before dinner, I'll be back"he nods and I kiss his cheek again before leaving him. Going along with my statement I did shower fairly quickly and changed into a pair of yoga pants and an old high school hoodie.

"I didn't know you could cook"I comment as he places a bowl of creamy garlic pasta.

"Pinterest babe"he winks and kisses the top of my head before sitting down beside me on the couch.

"What movie shall we watch?" I ask.

"Did you watch the new avengers movie? Ben was telling me that it's finally on Netflix"

"Looks like I'm watching Chris Hemsworth" I joke and he rolls his eyes. We had finished the movie at around eight pm seeing as I had come home at six. Right now Joel was watching Sports network as I read, my head on his lap. I had told him about my fight with Michelle after the movie and he comforted me the best he could. By making me laugh, it worked because I didn't feel as mad as I did when I had walked in. I turned the page to my book when I felt my phone vibrate telling me I had a notification. I lift my phone up and read the notification.

joellane tagged you in a post.

I look up at my boyfriend and he smirks, I roll my eyes as I place my book upside down on my stomach and open my phone to his picture.

joellane she's gorgeous, talented and smart. Is there something my love can't do??
Tagged chloefisher
comments disabled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

LOST CALL. By am

Fanfiction

176K 3.1K 24
━━ AUSTON MATTHEWS! ❝ Eventually, everything connects.❞ [toronto maple leafs] [auston matthews] © nazemkadri 2017
81.6K 1.4K 19
#2 in the carolina colts series dimitri & nadia's story ~ his eyes focus on my lips briefly as he whispers "why do we always end our time together li...
99.9K 838 37
some hockey imagines i wrote for Tumblr and decided to cross post on here the tumblr the imagines are from is KasperiKapanenIsBetterThanYou feedback...
224K 2.2K 32
Once just a childhood friend, Auston is suddenly face to face with the girl he has had a crush on since he was sixteen and playing in Ann Arbor with...