Wrong Injection

Por Guddiemenz

Meet Milani Mensah, the pregnant virgin. Add this incredible book to your library and read to your heart con... Más

Welcome!
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
MEET YOUR CASTS
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
Thank you! ❤️
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
Chapter 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74| EPILOGUE
Please Donate🙏🏻

CHAPTER 20

23.8K 870 34
Por Guddiemenz

"Max I said don't come closer." I stopped him for the third time from getting close to me because I didn't like the smell of the perfume he was wearing. But he wouldn't listen, as he kept trying to get a little more closer. Being pregnant and schooling at the same time took a toll on me, but I didn't let it get to me that much.

"So you mean I cannot sit beside you in class anymore?" He asked a bit offended and I shook my head with an eye roll.

"Get use to it Max, you literally know that I want you to sit right next to me but the pregnancy wouldn't let me." I said but he still had a little cute frown on his face. "Come on Max, you know Dante used to get angry whenever I asked him to stay back, but thank God he is used to the situation now because he understands." I said softly and he looked at me.

"You've really gotten attached to this Dante guy, I will like to meet him." He said.

"Yeah you should, he is a great guy." I said smiling and he sat on five desks away from me, still with a small frown on. He was so used to me so it wasn't going to be easy for him to adjust.

Some of my colleagues were aware of my pregnancy but I didn't care about the negative comments they gave about me. I would be graduating school next month and that was in three weeks, I was looking forward for that day and not their bullshit.

Mom and I went in for another pregnancy test and the result was still positive. Even Dr Jones was just as shocked as we were. He did a lot of research, trying to get to the bottom of my mysterious pregnancy. But he couldn't get any solid result.

I attempted twice to abort this baby but I failed in all. At first I wanted to get rid of it so bad but now, I want this baby more than life itself. It was a gift from God and I learnt to love the baby so much.

~~~
It was my graduation day and I was more than excited, as I was also in my second month of pregnancy. But my stomach was still flat and I was thankful for that even though I was happy being pregnant. I was just glad, I stood in front of my long length mirror admiring myself when mom yelled my name.

"Lani!"

"I'm coming mom!" It was time to leave for the ceremony, congratulations to me, I was so proud of myself for coming this far.

~~~~
Two weeks gone after my graduation and I was always indoors, I hardly step out and I was comfortable because at the moment life sucked. Bella comes to visit once in a blue moon because she had a club to run. Max on the other hand visited everyday after work. He started his internship right after graduating and I was glad he was chasing his dream of becoming a lawyer. But as for me, I was waiting for the beautiful creature growing inside of me to be born before I carry on with my dream as a lawyer.

I sit on my couch in my living room then suddenly, my doorbell ringing. I walk to the door and swing it open and there stand Bella.

My doorbell rang and just when I was about to go get, it clicked opened and Bella walked right through.

"Hey what's up?" I greeted.

"Where is Jade?" she asked of mom before plopping on the couch.

"At her shop as usual." I answered and sat on the couch next to her.

"Cool I'm hungry, do you have food in the kitchen?"She asked, rubbing her tummy.

"Not really and I'm hungry too, lets go to prepare something to eat then."

"Sure."

After lunch we sat in the living room watching our favorite Mexican telenovela. We were so into this movie as if it was our first time watching it. It was actually our ninth time but it felt new every time we watched it.

"Milani I..I got something to tell you." Bella said and I moved my eyes to her.

"I'm listening." I said and she began to play with her fingers nervously.

"The Gabby guy I've been dating for sometime now is a friend of-" she paused and exhaled.

"A friend to who?" I raised my chin as I waited for her answer.

"Sultan King." She said and my eyes went wide instantly.

"For real? And you never bothered to tell me about it?" I was so disappointed in her.

"The thing is, I knew Sultan even before dating Gabby."

"What?" I whispered as I looked at her in disbelief. "So you knew King all this while?" 

"Yeah."

"Bella I was searching for King after I came back from Ghana like crazy, and you never bothered to tell me you knew him?" It was so disappointing.

"I'm sorry but then I met him once in the hospital with his girlfriend Veronica."

"Girlfriend?" I was shocked and confused.

"Veronica is my friend, she only introduced me to him and we exchanged hellos that day." She shrugged.

"But I thought he doesn't do girlfriends." I don't know who Veronica was but I was jealous of her.

"Their story is a complicated one." She said and shrugged. "After my first time seeing him at the hospital, I didn't meet him again until I started dating his friend Gabby."

"So how is he?" I shyly asked.

"He is good, you still think about him?" She teased.

"Yes everyday." I admitted shyly.

"Aww so sweet, should I tell him you're my friend?"

"No don't, not sure he even remembers me." I said with an aching heart

"Maybe you're right."

  ~~~
I decided to take a walk down the street tonight, because I had enough of being indoors, it eventually became tiring. I continued to walk to no destination as I inhaled the freshness of the air, loving a bit of it until my phone went off startling me, a look at it and it was Dante.

"Lani how are you, are you okay?" His voice came through.

"I'm good Dante." I replied with a smile.

"It's a relief to know that, I'm at your house but it seems you ain't home, where are you?"

"Oh don't worry about me I'm fine, you know I've always been indoors like a prisoner, so I decide to take a walk down the street to inhale some fresh air."

"Awesome, take care then, I will leave now and see you tomorrow."

"Alright bye." I hanged up with a smile as I continued to walk and suddenly, a black Audi R8 halted in front of me unprofessionally, scaring the hell out of me.

"Jerk." I murmured and continued with my walk then someone called my name from behind, making me stop. Wondering who it could be. Shortly after I heard the door of the Audi opened and closed.

"Milani." The familiar voice called again and I instantly turned only to see Sultan standing tall in his all black Armani suit. As I couldn't believe my eyes. I watched in shock as he walked towards me, I really wanted to walk away but my body instantly went numb and all I could do was stare at him in disbelief.

"Don't come closer" I said to him as I took steps backwards but he didn't listen. He keep walking and walking towards me and my heart kept racing.

"Milani."

"Go away from me!" A strangle sobbed my throat.  "Stay away.." I whispered as tears welled up my eyes. Then the memory of that night came fresh in my mind.

"Can you just-"

"Stay away!" I croaked out. "Don't come any closer!" I warned and he finally stopped.

"Milani can we please talk?" He asked calmly.

"Talk? you want to talk to me?" I walked forward and punched him in the chest. "You now want to talk? You  left without informing me Sultan, do you know how hurtful that was? I bet not."

"Milani." He paused and pinched the bridge of his nose out of frustration, he looked like he wanted to say something but didn't know where to start from.

"What's going on here?" A very fair pretty lady said walking up to us and I guessed she was in the car with him. "And why did you punched my baby's father in the chest?" My heart nearly ripped off my chest when she referred to Sultan as his baby daddy.

"Your baby daddy?" I asked the lady, pointing my index finger at Sultan.

"Yes." She confirmed rubbing her flat tummy and I scoffed with a head shake frustrated and hurt.

"Um I'm sorry for hitting him." I sincerely apologize before walking away with tears in my eyes, embarrassed and pained.

"Milani wait!" I heard him call but I ignored him as I walked fast as I could.

I got home and found mom here and inside my kitchen preparing dinner. And I was relieved and happy she was hear to engage me in a conversation to distract me from thinking my encounter with Sultan and his baby mama.

"Mom you are here." I said and sat on the dining table as I watched her do her thing.

"Yes honey, went for a walk?" She set the food on the table, and started making a plate for me and herself.

"Yeah, about the money you promised to give me rent an apartment, when am I getting it please."

"Tomorrow, gotten a place yet?

"Yeah a two bedroom apartment."

"Alright." She said and I texted Bella saying she should come around tomorrow.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

330K 6.7K 52
Wanting to fulfill her dreams of being somewhat of a mother, Daniella Carlisle signs up to become a surrogate for a private, wealthy man by the name...
4.6K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
1.4M 39.8K 44
[Originally published in 2018 but deleted twice in 2021] [This is the first book of the "Mrs. Mafia" trilogy] Arabella Bianchi was born into the mafi...