this isnt even a book

By MacNCheese_03

I guess I got tagged 🤷‍♀ More

i got tagged i guess ❓❓
Hmmmmmm
Funny story #2
Best day ever

Funny Story

12 1 0
By MacNCheese_03

So last night I went to a family Christmas thing( we call it Clary family Christmas) and white elephant came up and we did it and I came home with pasta and there was wine with the set so my mum told me to trade the wine  for my uncles puzzle and chocolate and I said ok and asked him and he went on a rant of why should I trade this for the wine and I just said ok well I guess I'll take it home and wait till I'm 21 to drink it and he was shocked he didn't get the wine and so I have a wine on my mom's wine rack that has a post-it  note on it that says for Elana when 21. So I get to have wine from 2016(when it was made) in 8 years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 13.1K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
197K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
78.3K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
153K 3.5K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad