Make Some Noise (Danger days)

By kat-emoji

Poison: We are the saviors of the Zones, The Fabulous Four!! Ghoul: It's a working title. Kobra: Shut up Ghou... More

Jet Star
Party Poison
Fun Ghoul and Kobra Kid
1. Letterboxes
2. Raves and Waveheads
3. Motorbaby
4. The Marketplace
5. Draculoid ambush
6 Rainfall
7 Look Alive Sunshine
8 Na Na Na
9 Ray guns and denial
10 The Only Hope for Me is You
11 Sing it for the world
The Parade
Last radio
Pigeon letters

Welcome to the Zones

1.3K 20 8
By kat-emoji

This is California 2019. The desolate wasteland of what once was.

In the centre of this place is Battery city, run by Better Living Industries, the ones who saved us from the Fires of 2012 and emerged victorious in the two year long Analog wars, the freedom fighters were crushed in their efforts.

Many of the freedom fighters became Draculoids with the notable exception of Cherri Cola, Dr. Death Defying, who came back from death after making a deal with the Phoenix Witch. And the leader of them all, a woman, she had a son born before the wars. Another child was on its way, a girl. The one who will save us all.

Outside Battery city lie the Zones, a vast desert that goes on for miles. The satellites of the city give way to the stars and the skies fill with radio static.

The emptiness may start to get to you when you're out of Zone 3, where very few people wonder.

Zone 6 and beyond are mysterious in themselves. No one has been outside Zone 6. Nobody can afford to. Supplies and populations may be within a few miles or it maybe just vast expanses of empty desert with no protection from the depleting ozone layer.

The Zones are the home of the Killjoys, Children born of violence and rock and roll. Vowing to one day end the regime of Bl/Ind.

The Girl will make it to the zones guided by the leaders of the Killjoys, known as the Fabulous Four. They will free Battery city and open it to the Zones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 1K 24
Toxic Jinx was just your normal Killjoy. Or, if you can call it normal. She just wants what every Killjoy strives for: To take down Better Living Ind...
15.3K 609 45
❝ hold on tight and don't look back ❞ Four teenagers: Jet Star, Party Poison, Kobra Kid, and Fun Ghoul are not yet the Killjoys everyone knows. Curre...
2.1K 70 14
(Art isn't mine!!) One firefight gone wrong. That's all it takes for someone's life to fall apart, right in front of them. And it happens to everyone...
2.2K 157 31
formerly known as *Save Yourself Danger Days universe The story of how Fun Ghoul joined the Killjoys