When We Met (Student/Teacher...

By countrygirlusa

USED TO BE TITLED "GRADUATED" "Kiss me! I mean it! Kiss me! I'm not going to make the first move. You are! I... More

Authors Note!
chapter one-edited.
chapter two-edited.
chapter three-edited.
chapter four-edited.
chapter five-edited.
chapter six-edited.
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter twelve
Authors Note!
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Author's Note!
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty; part one
chapter twenty; part two
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight; part one
chapter twenty-eight; part two
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one; part one
chapter thirty-one; part two
Author's Note - READ
chapter thirty-two; part one
chaper thirty-two; part two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chater forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
Author's Note- READ
Sequel, So We Meet Again (HAS BEEN POSTED NOW!)

chapter eleven

61.5K 1.2K 187
By countrygirlusa

So here's chapter eleven! There was a new character added! Hopefully you guys like him:) Please comment, vote and fan! Enjoy! :)

P.S. I'll upload tomorrow! And there will be a picture of the new character on the side!

________________________________________________________________________

The person who just barged through Morgan’s bedroom door was luckily not Lauren but yet someone who I still hadn’t known.

He just smiled at me and then jumped on the bed. I just looked at him then got up and stood next to the bed. Should I leave? No, that’d be rude.

“Morgan! Get your lazy ass up! You’ve got a sexy ass woman waiting for you to wake up and some serious explaining to do. Plus, it’s your day off! We’re hanging out!” This guy was super obnoxious, but super cute, too. He had dark brown hair, hazel eyes and a killer smile.

Morgan shot right up and pushed the guy off the bed.

“What the fuck are you doing here?”

“I come here every day, dumbass. And you said today was your day off, and I want to go do something fun.”

Morgan rolled his eyes then looked over in my direction and smiled. I blushed and smiled, too.

The guy walked over to me and put his arm around me in a very sexual manner which kind of made me feel uncomfortable around Morgan.

“So, baby, what’s your name? And does Lauren know who you are?”

Lauren, shit. That’s his wife, from what I gathered yesterday. But, Morgan hadn’t told me personally so I pretended to act dumb.

Morgan was staring at me waiting for my answer and so was the eagerly hot dude.

“I’m Addie. And Lauren? I’m assuming that’s Morgan’s wife?”

He chuckled and nodded.

“So you’re okay banging a married man? Man, that’s hot!”

He thought we were having sex? No way!

“We did not have sex!”

“Okay, princess, whatever you say. Oh, by the way. I’m Nick. Nick Denson.”

Nick Denson, hmm. I thought for a minute than he smiled.

“Yes, can’t you see the family resemblance? Actually, of course you can’t, I’m the sexy brother and he’s the ugly duckling.” I smiled and Morgan got up out of bed and smacked his brother on his way out of the room.

“Aren’t you two coming?” Morgan called from downstairs.

I looked at Nick and saw he had the same sneaky grin that Morgan had.

Nick started walking and I followed him down the steps as he stopped.

“Unless, you’d rather go have some fun in the bed upstairs,” I looked at him and blushed. At first I thought he was kidding but by the look he was giving me, he was being dead serious.

“Um, no thanks.”

He fake gasped and acted like he was hurt than walked to the kitchen where a very sexy, half-naked, only in boxers Morgan stood pouring himself a bowl of cereal.

“I don’t cook. But, I can make you a bowl of cereal.”  He said looking at me.

“Thanks, man.” Nick answered and Morgan sent him a glaring look and Nick obviously got the hint when he grabbed himself a bowl from a cabinet.

I hadn’t even realized I was hungry until my stomach growled. I really wanted that bowl of cereal, but I couldn’t eat something with that many calories.

“No, thanks.” He looked at me then shrugged. He was sitting at an island with four stools and I sat next to him while Nick sat in front of me.

“So, Addie, how did you meet a douche bag like Morgan?” I looked at Morgan than laughed.

“Why are you laughing?” he shot me a glaring look that said you better answer.

“Because when I did meet you, you were a douche bag?”

Nick started bursting up in laughter. How old was this guy? He seemed a lot younger than Morgan, though he didn’t look that young.

“Oh, from what I remember, you said I was a nosey dick.”

“Because you were,” I reminded him.

We stopped talking for a minute.

“You never answered my question,” Nick said with a sarcastic tone breaking the silence

I looked at Morgan not knowing if he’d want someone to know I was his student. He didn’t say anything so I did.

“He’s my English professor.”

Nick was about to take a bite from his spoon when it fell.

“You’re fucking kidding, right? Wow, that’s some kinky shit. How old are you, twenty?”

I shook my head.

“I just turned eighteen.” Which is true, just two weeks before, I was still seventeen.

“No, shit, me too!” then he looked at Morgan  “What? Are you leaving the bitch finally?”

I looked at Morgan to see his answer. But only felt him kicking Nick.

Everyone shut up then.

“Can you take me home?”

Both of them stared at me at that moment.

“Why?” Morgan asked.

“I have a class today.”

“No, you don’t.”

“Yes, I do.”

“No, I mean, you’re not going today. You’re hanging out with us.”

I looked at him shocked, but then felt happy on the inside. He wanted me to ditch to hang with him? I was definitely okay with that.

“You’re telling me to ditch class?”

“Yes.”

I wanted to put up a fight, but nothing came to my mind at that moment.

“Oh, and don’t think of arguing. Plus, there’s clothes here you can wear, and don’t say you don’t have any makeup with you, because I know you have some in what awful huge purse you brought with you. Which you don’t need by the way, because you’re beautiful.

I smiled and he obviously knew I gave in at that moment. Luckily I did have a bunch of stuff to get ready with in my purse.

“Nick will show you where the bathroom is and the towels so you can shower and I’ll go grab you something from the closet to wear” I nodded and followed Nick.

He took me to a bathroom upstairs that was absolutely huge.

He grabbed me a towel and washcloth and handed it to me.

“You like him, don’t you?” catching me off guard.

“What? No.”

“Don’t lie. I can see it in the way you look at him.”

“I’m not lying. Plus, he’s old.” I smiled trying to play it off, who was I kidding? I really did like him, he was cocky and sweet and oh so sexy.

Nick laughed “He’s not that old, plus, I think he’s got a little crush on you.”

He did? Oh, my gosh, how’d he know? Wait, Addie, get a hold of yourself. He’s married and your teacher. Don’t go there.

“See, you were just thinking about him, right?”

“No, I wasn’t.”

“Whatever you say, Addie.”

Morgan showed up right then and handed me some clothes to wear and grabbed Nick by his shoulders and led him away.

I took a deep breath then closed the bathroom door and turned on the water.

I got out of the shower and looked in purse for all my makeup, toothbrush, comb, gel and hairspray. I grabbed my hair stuff out and started doing my hair.

Thank goodness I always keep extra hair stuff on me and a toothbrush, which became a habit when I had to get braces.

I brushed my teeth, applied my makeup and took a look at the clothes Morgan handed me.

It was A pair of holy jeans, a black tee and a pink hoodie. Honestly, it was a little warm outside but I wasn’t going to complain.  Lauren didn’t look like she’d ever wear clothes like this, but I definitely would, and at least this time he gave me clothes that would match the shoes I was wearing.

I put them on and headed back downstairs.

Morgan was now dressed in a pair of Under Armour shorts and another college tee.

“Great, you’re already done. You ready to go?” Morgan said once sat down on his couch next to Nick.

“Sure. Where are we going?”

Nick and Morgan looked at each other and laughed. Okay, now I’m scared.

“Don’t worry, pretty face. You’ll have fun.” Nick said as he put his arm around me.

“I have a feeling we have a different definition of fun.” I said and they laughed and looked at each other again. It must be a brother or sibling thing, since I had neither I wouldn’t know.

They opened the door to outside for me and I went towards Morgan’s car when Morgan said we were going in Nick’s car.

They walked over to Jeep Wrangler with no doors, which didn’t look safe at all. Oh, what were these boys doing to me.

We got in and headed down some back roads.

“Oh, Addie?” Morgan asked turning around looking at me

“Yeah?”

“How well do you do with dirt?”

Was he being serious?

“I’m not sure, why?”

“You’ll see.”

Forty minutes later we were in the middle of nowhere. Just a bunch of dirt hills, ponds, and more dirt.

“What are we doing?” I asked.

“No questions, princess. Just look down and grab those helmets, there’s three.” Nick said as he took two of them and handed one to Morgan.

”Hold on tight, Miss Johnson, we’re going mudding.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1.6K 19
Paranormal Liberation War! The event that shook the world of My Hero Academia and turned the entire country of Japan into a lawless land. Many heroes...
1M 11.7K 109
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!! 😊 Need ideas for another good book to read? Here are some of my favourite stories that I have enjoyed on Watt...
6.8K 92 14
In this enthralling romance, love and intimacy collide powerfully between two individuals who couldn't be more different. Like two sides of a coin, t...
8M 179K 34
[mature contents] Natalie has been working alongside the boss, until he decided to show her what he was good at. Besides, running the company, he was...