NCT Ten | Mafia

By Babymayaax

I never knew when he'd come to me. Only that he would. I never kissed a boy until the night I met Ten. The ni... More

Introduction
Kidnapped by Dark figures
Meet the Boss
True killer
Driveway.
Driveway Part2
Escape again...
Let me go.
Let her go...
Hotel
Mess up.
Him.
Lie.
Her lip.....
Questions.
Games
Art of Struggle.
Change the Dream
Freedom and Evil
Freedom and Evil 2
Last Time.....
Trust.
A Coincidence
Johnny Seo
Something off.....
Why aren't scared of me?
I'm Her.
Loyalty
Does she knows?
He'll be back.
Scared to tell.
I won't let him.
Who is he?
The Real Raw Truth
Trusts
Pains
Dreamies Kids
Epilogue
Announcement
Prologue
Myself and I
Dirty Place.
Like Father like Daughter
Confused...
She loved you.
Running away
I know kind of girl you are.
SAY THAT AGAIN...
Grump man
Passion Angry.

I Run into a Great Danger Again.

1.1K 31 9
By Babymayaax

I not even supposed to be back there.

I swipe at my cheeks, determined stay as mouse while they pass.

Another set of  footsteps sound out. The first one is drawing nearer.

Being chased? They're close now..... Just a few feet away, behind the van.

Close enough that I can hear loud breathing. A grunt of suprise. I stiffen. Suddenly there are loud thwap and thrwoap and sound of groan of  pain. Hair rise back of my neck. I've have never these kind of sound before, but the animal instinct in me recongies them in deep and real and serious. Life and death. There are figurative blood in the water inside the party but out there, the blood is real. 

More thwap. I'm holding my breath, shocked and horrfied.  Can this happened? Someone is being hurt, really hurt. 

A man- the attacker, I think-is gritting out of the question. Something about the cop.- 'You better be fucking tell me..... gimme me a name.' 

The man is crying and begging. ' I don't know ....don't know...please.' The crunch of gravel. The voices get more distance  

'That's right, you beg me. You beg me for your fucking life.'

Oh gosh. I have to do something. I have to. 

I creeping to the van window and I catch slightly of them- It's one guy hitting the other one. Beating him. The one being hit is around my age and has  black hair. He looks faintly familiar. Is he being robbed? Wait.. I think i saw him when the boss took me in the dark room. When I try to escape I go in the different door... SHIT! That's  him....oh gosh..... 

Maybe I should help.I could go there. I could....

Then I see attacker's face, wild and fury.

I freeze.

He's a savage god with brown eyes and shaggy black crown. He's gone in anger, he seemed more animal than human. He kneel on top of young man, smashing  his face over and over.

With shaking hand. I punch my Iphone unlock code. I need call somebody. I need to save this young man. He too young to die. Oh gosh. Expect, I keep  getting the wrong code and hitting is still on, and I know deep down, he dying, that he didn't have 20 or 10 or even 5 mins to take help arrive. 

It's him or me.

I'm standing here and let a man die. 

Or do something.

So, I run out there. I watch myself to do this, like a movies, almost. 

'Stop it.' I yell.

The attacker just keeps on, dark storm. All fist and fury. My presence mean nothing to him. My word can't touch him. As if I'm yelling at thunder. My heart beat out of the chest. I've risked everything, come out of the open, but it not enough. I stamp my fee to get his attention.

'The cop are coming.'

The man still and look up. It's a shock when it happens, even though I've been trying to get  him see me. His eye seem blaze into my chest, hot and bright. 

Breathlessly, I stand back.

He stands, leaving the young  man in a groaning, whimpering heap. 

I retreat slowly....showing my phone......

As thought it may protect me. 'Cop are coming' I say again. A lie. I couldn't punch  damn in the  code. Beautiful, Did you that just one simple finger job, Layla... How's hard is that? 

He's coming to me. His expression is unreadable. He is few older than me.

My back hit something hard. The van. Oh great, now what? Run? Think harder

He keeps coming to me. I try to spin and run, but he grab my arm and slam me back into the van. 'Where you think you going?' I stare at him, panting like dog. 

His warm breath tickle on my nose, the heat of the eye is invade me. He grab my hair and tilts my head back. forcing me to look his face, as if he read my eye. 

A moment later, he looks up at the night sky. He seems almost wolfish, and I'm conscious, suddenly, of my bare neck so close his snarling mouth. I wonder if he's staring the moon, would he howling? Okay shut up Layla.....

Then I get it. He's listening the siren. ( AN: OOOOOHHH STAN QUEEN SUMNI.. okay back to the story)

'You're little fucking liar.'

'No' I whisper. 

He studies my eye. Can he tell? OHHHHH ??? nonono please.. Am trying to help him that all....

'Fuck.' He says. He loop an arm around my neck and he's fumbling in his pocket. I gasp when I see shiny and sharp.... GREAT... confuckingratulations... -_- It freaking knife.. 

'Get in there.' No Ten.. I don't want go back......

To be continue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note..

Right..... Last chapter, I may delete this part coz that make no freaking sense when I wrote the last part, so I adjust that you just ran away then boom Ten was there somehow.... i have some idea what i will put the story in the future.

So guy what you think?? I hope I'm do well.. There may lot of grammar error again.

Next Chapter will update tomorrow at New Day!!!! 

HAPPPY 2019 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOPE Y'ALL HAVE LOOKING FORWARD TO NEW YEAR... 

my wish in the next of 2019 is

... no fake friend, no problem, no too pressure in college,  just be positive mind and mostly important that you always take care of yourself coz you are beautiful and love yourself!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 721 61
๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐†๐„๐‘ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†: ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„, ๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐†๐’, ๐€๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐‡๐Ž๐‹, ๐–๐„๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’, ๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐„๐๐‚๐„ ...
1.5M 42.6K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
341K 10.7K 50
During a bank robbery, you're surprised to see the criminal recognise you. Only later then you learn that your high school admirer and sweetheart now...
4.6K 160 20
"๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž?" | she was his happiness...