The Kingkas and their Queens

By Min_Jimin0613

Junmyeon, Kris, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Jongin, Sehun, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook are the Kingkas of SM High in... More

Foreword
Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Part 1)
Chapter 25 (Part 2)
Please Read!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Part 1)
Chapter 28 (Part 2)
Short Story

Chapter 15

1.2K 40 10
By Min_Jimin0613

Chapter 15

A/N: Please Read! <3

I just wanted to say that the character Lee Jihye is someone I made up! Like I thought of this Korean name myself so it's basically someone of my imagination! If this made up name is coincidentally any Korean celeb's real name (I wouldn't know coz I'm too lazy to search the internet haha), do note that I am not trying induce a bad persona onto anyone!

Now that that's cleared, enjoy reading!! :)

[At Home]

The Queenkas were all crowded in Jimin's room, helping him dress up for his well awaited date with Yoongi. Well, it's more like Baekhyun and Tao pushing Jimin in and out of the walk in closet with different outfits while the rest just sat on the bed as judges.

"Okay! First outfit, come on out Jimin!" Tao exclaimed while jumping on the spot.

(Outfit 1)

"So... how do I look?" Jimin asked sheepishly.

"You look great Jimin! But it doesn't really fit you" Minseok said as his eyes scanned up and down Jimin's appearance.

Luhan nodded his head and added "I agree! Don't get me wrong Jimin, you look good, but it's just not you."

"I told you Tao! How can you make my Jimin look like a rebel!" Baekhyun sassed as he pushed Jimin back into the closet.

"Come out when you're ready Jimin! This outfit is going to be perfect!"

(Outfit 2)

When Jimin walked out, squeals can be heard everywhere.

"Omg Jimin! You look so cute!!" Kyungsoo cooed as he rushed over to lightly pinch Jimin on the cheeks.

"Yes chim! You are adorable" Taehyung added, holding Kyungsoo's hand as they skipped around Jimin.

"Jimin looks very cute. There's no doubt about that... but, we need him to look hot remember?" Jin stressed.

"That's true, well give us a minute" Baekhyun said as he dragged Tao into the closet. Jimin was also pulled in a few minutes later while Baekhyun and Tao exited the closet to let Jimin change.

Jimin came out of the closet a few minutes later. Everyone had their mouths agape as they stared at Jimin.

"Omg yes! You look so damn hot Jimin!" Yixing clapped his hand in approval.

(Outfit 3)

"Do I really?" Jimin asked as he stared sheepishly at his hyungs. The others nodded their heads as they went on to complement how Jimin looked.

"Yoongi's going to have a hard time controlling himself today~" Baekhyun teased as he adjusted Jimin's top.

With that, Jimin was ready for his date with Yoongi. All that's left is for Yoongi to pick him up and they'll be off for some alone time.
—————————————————————
[SM High]

Yoongi's POV

I'm currently in my studio finishing up some rap tracks that I've been working on. Seeing that it was already 6:30 in the evening, I switched off all the devices and headed to the cupboard to get the clothes I'm going to wear for my date with Jimin later.

I'm so excited for the date tonight. I feel so bad for neglecting Jimin for the past few weeks and knowing that he was sad makes my heart ache. I'm determined to take him on the greatest date he's ever been on. I was just about to leave my studio when my phone rang.

I saw that Jihye was calling and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Yoongi? I'm sorry for bothering but I have a flat tire and I don't know what to do. I also think it's going to rain soon, the sky's getting darker."

After hearing that, I pondered for a moment. Jihye really needs my help and I need to help her since she's new here. I'm sure Jimin wouldn't mind us postponing our date.

With that thought in mind, I replied "text me your location. I'll be on my way."

"But Yoongi, isn't today your date with Jimin? I don't wanna ruin your date... It's going to rain soon so maybe you can teach me how to change a tire over the phone?" Jihye is such a sweetheart isn't she? Always looking out for people.

"No it's ok! Jimin would understand. Don't worry about it."

"Ok then, thanks Yoongs"
—————————————————————
[Random Street in Seoul]

Jihye POV

I guess your date's off now Park Jimin. Yoongi will be mine, just a little longer and he won't even remember your name lover boy.
—————————————————————
[EXO House]

Jimin was sitting on the sofa watching television with Taehyung as he patiently waited for Yoongi to pick him up. It was about 6:45, Yoongi should arrive soon.

Just then, Jimin's phone rang and his eyes immediately lit up when he caught a glance of Yoongi's contact on his phone.
Taehyung giggled at Jimin's reaction before going back to focus on the film he was watching.

Jimin's POV

"Hi hyung!"

"Hey baby. I'm really sorry but I'm afraid we'll have to postpone the date." Jimin's face fell at the news but he knew that Yoongi must have a good reason for delaying their scheduled date.

"Oh... and why is that?"

"Well Jihye has a flat tire and you know she's new here so she only has me to help. Also, it's going to rain soon so I thought it'll be best if I personally went to fix her tire" Yoongi explained.

Jihye huh? It's her again. Its always her. Is she right? Does Yoongi love her and not me? Unknowingly, tears started to stream down my face. I realised that Yoongi was still on the phone so I took a deep breath before answering.

"Alright hyung. Bye." Without letting Yoongi respond, I hung up. As soon as the phone was out of my grasp, more tears started to flow down my cheeks.

Taehyung looked at me, eyes filled with concern. He pulled me into a hug as I buried my face in his chest.

"What's wrong Jimin?"

"Yoongi canceled the date. Again."

"He probably has something important to do! He won't cancel a date with you just for something trivial!"

"I guess you're right. Something important, like Jihye." Taehyung's eyes widened at my words, a tinge of guilt surfacing on his face.

"I'm sorry Chim! I didn't mean to say that!"

"I know Tae... I know"

"Chimmie! Don't be sad! You know that Yoongi hyung loves you! He'll definitely take you on the best date ever! He promised you didn't he?" Taehyung tried to lift the mood as his hands rubbed soothing circles on my back.

When I pulled anyway,I gently smiled at my Best Friend, appreciating his effort to put a smile on my face even though it may be a broken smile.

"He did Tae. He did make a promise. But what's the point of making a promise when he's just going to break it every time?"

After that, I just went into my room and cried my heart out. The reason being I can't seem to bring myself to answer two question. The questions that caused tears to flow down like an everlasting stream. Does Yoongi love me? Or has he already fallen for Jihye?
—————————————————————
Yoongi's POV

After I fixed Jihye's flat tire, it was about 8pm and we both haven't had dinner. So, we decided to go for a meal before heading home.

It is now 10pm and the whole house was pitch black. I guess everyone already retreated back into their rooms to rest.

With a box of Jimin's favourite chocolate in hand, I slowly made my way to my room. I felt so bad for cancelling our date so I hoped that these chocolates in my arms would be enough to make him happy again before I take him on a date tomorrow.

I knew that Jimin was upset. If not he wouldn't have hung up on me before I could even reply. This is why I am currently standing outside my bedroom door, hands on the doorknob as I stood nervously behind the wooden plank that separated me and the love of my life. After awhile, I took a deep breath and finally turned the doorknob.
—————————————————————
Jimin's POV

I'm lying on my bed. In the same position I was in when I came in here about 3 hours ago. It's 10pm now and Yoongi's still not home. I guess he's having fun with Jihye. I tried so hard to fall asleep but I can't. Instead, I just stared blankly at the ceiling as tears continued to flow.

I've already changed out of my clothes, not wanting the clothes to be a constant reminder of Yoongi's failed promise.

My thoughts were disturbed when I hear my bedroom door opening. I knew it was Yoongi, so I turned to lie on my right, not wanting to face him right now.

"I know you're not asleep baby" Yoongi's deep voice cuts through the silence that engulfed the room. I ignored him and closed my eyes, silently praying that he would just leave me alone for tonight.

Luck's definitely not my side when I felt a hand on my hip and I was face to face with Yoongi as he knelt beside the bed.

"Jimin? I'm sorry alright? Don't be mad."

"Leave me alone Yoongi"

"But baby please listen, look I brought you chocolates. It's your favourite!"

Seeing that I didn't respond to his advances, Yoongi tried to ease the tension by rubbing circles on my hip with his right hand.

"Baby?"

"I said go away Yoongi. I'm tired."

"Jimin baby please, it's just a date. I can always take you out on another one!"

I was furious when I heard those words escape from Yoongi's mouth. Just a date? Am I really that unimportant to him?

"Right.. just a date. I hope you enjoyed your time with Jihye then. Now would you please just get out of my sight!" I shouted, voice laced with sarcasm.

"You're being ridiculous right now Park Jimin! Jihye needed help and as a friend I had to help her!"

The anger that was boiling inside of me lost control. I didn't want to badmouth Jihye because Yoongi really seems to like hanging out with her. I planned to just stay away from her so long as I'm still the one Yoongi loves. But hearing those words that come out of his mouth, I can't help but voice out how I truly feel.

"Yoongi! Have you not noticed? We've planned 3 dates, well 4 now and it's all been canceled. And why? It's all because of your dear friend Jihye! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SHE'S TRYING TO TEAR US APART?!" I shot out in pure rage.

"Jihye would never do that Jimin! She was just apologising over dinner for ruining our date!"

I scoffed at that statement. They had dinner huh? And I thought tonight was supposed to be my dinner date with Yoongi. I can see Yoongi getting angry at my reaction. His shoulders were tense and his eyes were closed as he took in deep breaths to calm himself down.

"She said to me that she's going to break us up Yoongi! Ask Kyungsoo hyung, he heard her say something like that as well!"

"Stop framing Jihye for something she didn't and wouldn't do Jimin! I know that Jihye won't ever lie to me. Don't let your stupid jealousy ruin my friendship with a childhood friend Jimin!"

I was speechless as to what Yoongi just said. Did he just defend Jihye against me? He chose her over me? His own boyfriend?!

"So you're saying that I'm making this stuff up right now?!" I screamed, face red from the anger I'm feeling.

"Well probably! Jihye would never lie to me! EVER!" Yoongi barked back, glaring at me.

"Wow Yoongi! Just wow!" I scoffed as tears threatened to fall once again . I was completely baffled by Yoongi's outburst. Yoongi's never glared at me like that before. Eyes filled with so much anger. And now he's glaring at me just because of Jihye? 

I could see Yoongi's eyes soften as he saw the look on my face. The look of anger, disbelief, and most importantly, disappointment.

I was making my way toward the door when Yoongi grabbed hold of my arm, making me stop in my step.

"Where are you going?" He said, voice significantly more gentle then before.

"AWAY FROM YOU" 

I pulled away from Yoongi and
left for the guest room. I didn't want to see Yoongi. My heart hurts so much even at the thought of him. Why? Because as of now, it's so clear that he trusts and favours Jihye more than me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.5K 75
[completed] When Jeon Jungkook, a college student moves into an apartment, he isn't expecting to run into Kim Taehyung, a famous model, who owns the...
555 87 32
jimin and jungkook who are the most popular boys in their high school of Korea never falls in love snice they both never believe in love because tha...
8.3K 659 53
'Were you close to him?' Close wasn't even the way to describe it. Ever since I moved here, I had been completely infatuated with Jimin - now look at...
193K 7.8K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...