On Your Side (Thranduil Fanfi...

By mjinna575

A girl from the 21st century, Jannidriel Smith came to Middle-earth for saving it to the Dark Lord, Sauron a... More

Start of Everything
New World? Weird!
Meeting the King of Mirkwood
The King's Perspective
Sleep......
Howdy, Gawdy!!!!
King's Bride??!!
Hanging out with the King
Village Roaming
Good Night...
Nana!
She Died
POV's ( Before She Died)
Author's Note
Life after Death
Angry.............. King.
Meeting the High Elves
Encountering the Lady of Light
Lord Elrond of Imlandris
Thranduil Oropherion
The Journey To Rivendell
Crazy Night
The Dream
Insane Jannidriel?
Uhhhhhmmmm....
Untitled Part
Rivendell aka Imlandris
Nightmare
Mr. Lindir
No Title Given
The Wedding
The Dance 1
The Dance 2
Dumb or Numb?
The Last Day
The Conscience
Yeah...
The come back
.........
No Title
The Visitation of The Lady of Light
The Truth
Decision,Decision
,............
no title given
Ho Ho... Hopelessly?
Not A Second To Waste
Mr. Right
Erebor Here I come!!
The White Gem of Laslagen
We're Invicible
If....
The plan
Does He Know?
Does He Know (part 2)
The Wedding in Woodland Realm
The Wedding in Woodland Realm 2
Selfish..... no more
gggfjsjdjd
In the other side....
Her Ghost....
New Again
The Warning
War...
The who?
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Jannidriel
The 70th Chapter
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
kidnap
Chapter 77
Traitor!!!
Another Death?
Conscience Says....
New Chapter of Life
Dwarves
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Bolg
The Death of the Dragon Smaug
The Battle of the Five Armies
This Is Not an Update...
Attention!!

Stay

860 25 0
By mjinna575

Jannidriel's POV (still)

"I have to go now, Gwendoin. Just take Legolas at my place five days from now." I said smiling at her. She only  glared at me as an answer.

"Why do you have to go back there if you can stay here, huh? Tell me? You know, you are just wasting your efforts in going there and here to take care of little Legolas." She said while still glaring at me.

"U-uh... You... I thought you understand everything. You know I c-" I was cut off when Thranduil came behind and talked suddenly which made me cut my sentence.

"That you can't what? Tell me? Gwendoin... Ego..." He told Gwendoin. Gwendoin on the other hand bowed to us and  walked away.

"I cannot stay here, Thranduil. You know that. If I stay, the pain I cost you will only remain whilst I'm here." I said as I turned to him and ready myself to go home.

"... If you'll excuse me, I have to go home now before it gets dark." I continued. He grabbed my arm which made me look at him.

"You are home now, Jannidriel... Which home are you referring to? Are you going to leave us again?" He said in a sad tone. Oh yeah, what a drama.

"You know which 'home' I  am talking about." I calmly said.

"When you came home with me, it is clear that you are here to stay for you to do your tasks as the Queen of Mirkwood." I rolled my eyes as he said those words.

"That's a pathetic  excuse, Thranduil! You know where I am dwelling in. I am still in Mirkwood and I can do my duties even if I am not staying in here." I angrily said. He just smirked at me. TSS... Him and his smirky face.

"Yes, I know. If that is the case, then choose... Stay here or you will never watch or see Legolas again. I know you love him, Jannidriel. I need your answer now. I will count to ten and you must tell me your decision." He said smirking. Oh, goodness. Is he blackmailing me? Wow! What a good strategy. His plan is working actually.

If I will leave Legolas alone in here, there is a possibility that Eluriel may come and kill the child and if I  stay, I may die in pain and hurt from the inside but I  get to see Legolas and Thranduil everyday. My son and my husband is more important to me for now.

"Ten... So what is your decision?" He asked me. I closed my eyes before I answer.

"Alright, I will stay here. For the sake of Legolas, I'll stay." I said still with my eyes close.

I feel him come near me and then he whispered.

"Good." He said and began to walk away which made me open my eyes.

"W-what about my things?" I asked him.

"Do not worry, I asked some soldiers to get it for you. You can go and rest now." He coldly said. I just sighed to that.

So I did what I told him. I will stay. Its just shocking that the soldiers put my things in Thranduil's room. (It's kinda yucky, don't you think? This room is where they use to... You know what I mean. I can't imagine myself laying on the bed where the witch laid.)

Even if I will protest, it will not help. Thranduil is right. I might be the Queen but I will not be as powerful as him to his people. It only depends on the situation when will I be powerful than him.

I will only be powerful during wars and chaos for the Valars told me that I will be the one who will keep the places in this world in peace and also if my husband will not be in his right mind which is happening once a year maybe or worst never. I only seen it ones - just five days ago.

Enjoy reading!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 6.2K 34
As the fellowship of the ring starts, Sauron arrises. Little did any good know that Sauron had a daughter. Meldiriel, is the only daughter of Sauron...
48.1K 1.3K 25
She was an evil elf who had never known love, nor did she plan to. She was raised with orcs and the black speech. When Elrond "rescues" her she meets...
4.8K 225 21
She followed the dark for so long, she forgot who she was. Years after being initially captured by what Middle Earth knows them as the 'Blue Wizards'...
28K 637 34
Faylen Adwynn comes from a troubled past which landed her in Rivendell 10 years ago. She found a new family amongst the elves and trained, always sta...