๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐ƒ๐˜ {๐ญ.๐ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ค}

By taehkey

[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men i... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
SEND YOUR ART HERE
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Epilouge
NEW STORY, OUT NOW

Chapter Three

19.8K 1K 448
By taehkey

Chapter Three . . .|
-of course, mr. jeon.

With a subtle hand, Jeongguk tapped his fist onto the door, loving the filled sound of the door, no hollow remarks whatsoever. He clicked his tongue, glancing back at his shorter yet older friend.

The door was pulled open, revealing a taller man with black hair, plump lips, glasses holding onto his face. "I presume you are Jeon Jeongguk? Who is your friend beside you?" He asked.

Jeongguk would scream if he needed to be greeted with another face besides Taehyung's and his father's. He forced a smile. "Park Jimin, he accompanies me." He said softly.

It clicked who the person in front of him was. It was Taehyung's older brother who didn't want to become the CEO of Kim Empires.

"Mr. Kim Seokjin! Ah! It's been so long, old friend," Jeongguk totally had forgotten the mention of a step brother. He also recalled how it was the same Seokjin that his other friend had dated previously.

"It must be since I don't know who you are. You're here for my father and younger brother?" Seokjin hummed displeased.

"I would've asked for you too if I knew you were here." Jeongguk said clearly. "Now, part your way so I may enter. I've been through a great journey to come here to reunite old bonds."

"You're nothing more than an old memory, Mr. Jeon. I beg you pardon, you're not recalled here." The oldest of them all gave sass.

"Really? Seokjin, I recall you've dated someone I know. Kim Namjoon? Now, do me a favor and part your way. I know I didn't stutter and I'll be damned if I've traveled such a long way to be disappointed." Though it was a lie he traveled long for this, he made it awfully believable.

Seokjin tried his hardest to hide his surprise but nonetheless had opened the door widely for Jeongguk and his henchman. "Just this way," Seokjin hummed.

The two had entered.

Taehyung was sitting on his desk with his phone in his hand. He wore black slacks with a deep red button up shirt, his belt hugging his slim waist. His hair was beautifully blond, not even an inch of dark roots at the top.

"Taehyung, father would be displeased to see your asscheeks on your brand new desk." Seokjin called out, shutting the door behind the two men that had walked forth.

The aforementioned shot his head up, standing up quickly and fixing his pants. He pushed his phone into his pocket. "Sorry, sorry," he was so innocent.

Jeongguk felt his heart skip a beat. This adult was so beautiful, his eyes big and brown, his lips perfect, the small scar by his lips. His everything.

"Ah, Taehyung," Jeongguk walked closer. "It has been so, so painfully long since I've last saw you. Weren't you nearly a baby?" The older inquired as he pat Taehyung's soft hair.

"What?" Taehyung removed Jeongguk's hand. "Sorry, um, I must've forgotten you." He breathed out confusedly, taking a glance over to Jimin.

"Ah, no worries. I don't recall you too well either. I'm only a few years older than you but our parents had quiet the time together. Too bad your father couldn't be here to see me again. It's a bummer."

"My father? H-He had other plans." Taehyung said, taking few steps back. "What was your name again? Jungkook?"

"Ah, no." He shook his head. "That's a cute nickname if that's what you want to call me, sweet cheeks. My name is Jeongguk, Jeon Jeongguk." The ravenette purred. His dick nearly twitched with the sight of Taehyung looking up at him with innocent eyes.

"Do me a favor and spin, is that Tom Ford you're wearing?" Jeongguk asked, taking Taehyung's hand and spinning him around. He saw his ass and man was he pleased with the sight. He took some steps back, admiring the beauty.

"Say," he turned and looked back at Seokjin. "May you fetch us some water? I'm quenched," Jeongguk smiled. "Jimin, may you accompany him? I want to make sure Mr. Seokjin knows exactly what he's doing."

"I'm not your servant-" Seokjin began to explain but decided to not try and make this worse. He snapped his head to Jimin, sighing. "Just this way," he rolled his eyes and turned, looking back at Taehyung one last time.

The two left the room, now only Taehyung and Jeongguk in the quiet and tense room.

"Taehyung, I take notice of the package you carry in the back," Jeongguk licked his lips, his eyes raping Taehyung from head to toe. He moved forward, trying not to get too many dirty ideas.

He knew he would fuck Taehyung before he gave him away. He forced Taehyung to turn around, his hands gripping at the aforementioned's ass, groping him without consent.

The blond-haired gasped, turning and shoving Jeongguk away. "You pervert!" Taehyung yelped, stomping his foot like the innocent he was. "You don't do that. I don't even know you! How would you parents feel?!"

"Oh, I don't know," Jeongguk shrugged. "God rest
their souls." He weakly smiled, seeing Taehyung's reaction soften.

The atmosphere changed within seconds with the small words Jeongguk released to be heard, his face showing sadness even if it was nothing but a lie he was sad.

"Oh, I-I didn't know," he breathed, clearly unsure on how to react to his own mistake. Taehyung turned and picked out a tissue, handing it over for Jeongguk to use.

The aforementioned dried his already dried, emotionless eyes, turning away to act as if he was upset which we all knew he wasn't. He cleaned his face, smiling back at Taehyung.

"I'm sorry for my explicit actions, sometimes it gets the best of me and I hope you can understand." Jeongguk falsely apologized to the younger. "My intentions are good, sometimes a man just need a little comfort. I most certainly do apologize."

Taehyung was naïve. He nodded, not wanting to hold anything too far against the mafia leader. "Of course, Mr. Jeon,"

Jeongguk felt pleased of the formality, he also felt turned on by the words. He tilted his head slightly. "Aren't you of higher power? Shouldn't I be the one referring to you as the 'mister'?" He inquired, walking away from Taehyung to look over the finest pieces of art that decorated the room.

"I may be, but that doesn't mean I should disrespect you. Um, about all of this, was this for anything certain? Did you just come up here to rejoice something?" Taehyung tried to sound professional but he was too cute and innocent to give off such a vibe.

"Perhaps, once I saw your name all over magazines and on TV and trending worldwide, I figured I should bring our old memories to light. Of course you and I don't recall too much but our parents had quite the ventures." Jeongguk smiled. "And it sucks your father couldn't be here to experience with us."

"Sure, yeah, um . . . Is that all?" Taehyung walked around his desk, appreciating some distant between he and this man. He sat down, tugging on his desk to pull himself closer. "Does you friend have anything that correlates to me and my family?"

"No, he is just an assistant of mine, old friend, good company. I don't do very well when I'm alone." Jeongguk looked down.

As tension struck with harsh, just before anymore questions were about to be asked, the large corridors were pushed open, both men turning to see Seokjin and Jimin again.

"Lovely," Jeongguk hummed, forcing a obviously fake smile. "I guess me and Jimin will be taking our leave since we've gotten everything off of our chests."

Seokjin snapped his head at the ravenette, looking down at the glass of water in his hand. He pinched his lips together, learning how to bite his tongue. Seokjin walked the glass to Taehyung's desk, 'gently' placing it down on the marble surface. He leaned over and began to whisper into his younger step brother's ear.

"If he doesn't leave any sooner, I will personally rip out his throat." He threatened before tugging back. The eldest looked back over at Jeongguk and Jimin, his plump lips curving up into a forced smile.

Jimin held back his own smile, walking over to the big doors. He pulled one of the very doors open and waited for the mafia leader.

"Oh," Jeongguk said, turning once he stood by the door. He met Taehyung's gaze, a smirk playing his features. "I'm sure we'll see each other soon. I'll take us out for some coffee when we do, I promise." He had a low tone, intimidating, deep, soothing. Jeongguk looked at Jimin, motioning him to follow.

Taehyung looked up at his older brother once the two men had taken their leave. "He scares me, Seokjin-hyung," he breathed.

The aforementioned slowly nodded. "I'll send a reminder to not let them up here again, okay? For now, you should focus on the changes you want to carry out once you become CEO, father would be proud of you." He smiled softly, ruffling Taehyung's blond locks to help reassure him. Seokjin didn't want to admit he himself was scared of this mafia leader.

They didn't know the upcoming dangers that were approaching them at a quickening rate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729K 16.4K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT ๐Ÿ”ž Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
55.6K 2.3K 46
TYPE: ๐Ÿ”ฒ General Fiction | โœ”๏ธ Taekook ff | ๐Ÿ”ฒ Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
193K 12.9K 52
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
139K 4.6K 50
Taehyung and Jimin are 'nerds' at Seoul University.They will take over their fathers' company after their fathers retire. Jimin and Taehyung are chil...