Subnautica: An Alternate Story

By ShinyUmbreonUX

Heyo! This story is changing up the lore of Subnautica and will only make sense if you're well read and know... More

Hope
New Objective
Cure Research
They Don't Want Us Here
Game Over

Disaster

1.3K 18 1
By ShinyUmbreonUX

[PDA: Log recording started]
"It's been 6 days since the crash, I can understand now that I'm the sole survivor. I've just been to the distress signal of Lifepod 4, hull's been totally destroyed. I've scanned a DNA sample resembling alien blood left on the seabed , spectroscope scanner assigned species designator "Sea Dragon".Great....just what I needed, another leviathan class life form out there to scare the living daylights out of me, as if crash landing and being marooned on an ocean planet wasn't enough."
*CRASH!!
"What was that?!!? A reaper leviathan in the safe shallows?!?!"
[Habitat: Hull breach detected. Draining systems initiated.]
"The structural integrity is weakening, I'll have to abandon the.... "
*CRASH!!
....
....
....
....
....
....
[PDA: Log recording force closed]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 671 19
After the events of Ultra Despair Girls, Towa City is being rebuilt by the future foundation. Everything is being replaced, rebuilt, renewed- a perfe...
5.8K 231 7
Ok... first off: this is a AU story. In this story, nobody's a country. they're all regular people who work together.This is not a reader insert. I...
75.1K 2.5K 44
Y/N finds her best friends after many years, how will that impact her life? Will all her planning and talent take her somewhere further than she is...
28.8K 222 5
TOTALLY NOT A BOOK ABOUT SMUT- Anyways lemme tell you that this has.. Noah/Ennard the Bottom Nightmare the Bottom