Love at the airport (ross lyn...

By xxbriannaxx1120

As I walked threw the airport Someone ran into me. And right then and there I knew love at first sight. More

How is started.
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

73 3 2
By xxbriannaxx1120

(Ross's point of view)

I was at my friend Tonys house with ryland, riker, and Rocky. Tonys been our best friend since we moved here.

I told all them about the girl at the airport and they all laughed.

We were talking when the tv started to blast this song. "Cause I could be the rain in your Desert sky I could be your fire in your darkest night I could be your curse or your angle it's all in how you love me. It's how you love me" there was a sick beat drop when I see two girls run in. One of them did a flip off the couch and she looked up and our eyes met and right then and there I new it was fait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHORTNESS!!!!!!

I'm so sorry!

I will make it longer next time!

Comment, vote and follow!

Bye!

-Brianna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2K 32
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
135K 4.5K 56
'Dysfunctional: not operating normally or properly' That was one way to describe Clara Campbells family. Dysfunctional; not operating properly. That...
9.5M 375K 38
*COMPLETED* (Y.O.L.O stands for: YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE) *** Carter Jones, the school nerd, and Killian Henderson, the reputated troublemaker, somehow en...
507K 9.9K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...