[โœ”๏ธŽ] ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ ๐€๐’ ๐€ ๐‡๐€๐“๐“๏ฟฝ...

By -repxtation

๐Œ๐€๐ƒ ๐€๐’ ๐€ ๐‡๐€๐“๐“๐„๐‘ | There is a place, like no place on earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and... More

Extended Summary + Cast
Playlist
Epigraph + Aesthetic
1: Curious
3: Who Is She?
4: My Little Angel
5: The Friend Who Cared
6: So Full Of Surprises
7: Arrivals
8: A Little Heart To Heart
9: Need Help?
10: Ultimatum
11: Escape Your Dreams
12: They're Trouble
13: Make Ups
14: Puppy Boy and Hattie
15: Oh Ben
16: Cookie Spell
17: Spell Broken
18: Drama
19: Confusion
20: Quinn's Final Warning
21: You Look Amazing
22: Revenge Time
23: I Love You
24: Quinn's Angry
Sequel!
Twice as Twisted

2: So Over dramatic

10.7K 266 50
By -repxtation

Maddie scrunched up her nose at the smell that filled the streets of the Isle, that seemed to always smell like smoke and a hint of rain. But Maddie enjoyed it nonetheless, making her way skillfully through the Isle, to a shop where she knew she'd find the blonde haired girl. Sam.

As usual, the people did not care about her, so she walked past them with ease, as the smoke filled air began to smell of sea salt, and she knew she was drawing nearer to her destination.

There it was: Ursula's Fish and Chips, a restaurant owned by the sea witch herself but run by her daughter and her friend. Maddie had told herself it was not stalking knowing where Sam would be at any given time, knowing where she would be working in the morning and in the afternoon, when she went to school. It was not stalking. It was knowing.

Usually Maddie would watch through the window, watching Sam and Uma toss trays of food at the patrons of the restaurant. Sam would be leaving soon to start her shift at Hook's Inlet, then go to the classes that she cared about at Serpent Prep, then babysitting her brothers, Squeaky and Squirmy.

Sam fixed the beanie on her head, tossing her hair over her shoulder, before handing her last customer of the day his tray, and hanging her apron on its hook.

She walked away from the serving window where Cook would hand her orders and turned on the TV. The room fell silent as the people in the shop watched the TV in silent anger, waiting for their time to throw food at the screen.

Snow White was droning on about how King Ben would soon make his first proclamation, one that would "cause great change" that Auradon much needed.

Sam sat on top of the table she had cleaned, glaring at the screen as the other patrons of the shop did the same, Uma included. A boy walked through the doors of the shop, flexing his muscles ever so slightly, before sitting at the table Sam had just cleaned.

He tapped Sam's shoulder, catching her attention.

"Hi Gilly. What's up?" Sam asked, teasingly pulling his kerchief off his head.

"Nothing really. I got tired of working at my dad's shop." Gil said, fixing it. Sam nodded her head.

"I never liked your dad's shop." Sam said, taking off her beanie and pulling her hair out of its ponytail, shaking her hair slightly, causing her blonde curls to bounce back into place.

"Correction: you never liked my dad."

"Gaston is strange. That's not the word I'm looking for but you get it, right?" Sam said, tapping her fingers on the table.

"That it was weird for him to hit on you when you came with me to the shop?" Sam nodded her head, pulling her beanie back on. "And that was while we were dating."

"We literally broke up yesterday Gil." Sam reminded, flicking his head softly. Gil winced, his hand wrapped around her wrist, pulling it away from his face.

"Guess what happened today?" Gil asked, clapping his hands together, happiness clear in his eyes.

"You beat Lefou Jr. in an arm wrestling contest?" Sam asked, taking her focus off the TV.

"That's everyday Sam." Gil said, like that was comimon knowledge, which caused Sam to roll her eyes. "I fought someone else today."

"Cool. Who?" Sam asked, her interest in the matter didn't seem forced, like when Gil played the guessing game with Uma, who would roll her eyes and cross her arms over her chest waiting for him to get to the point.

"Guess." Gil said, clapping his hands together again. Sam resisted the urge to roll her eyes as she pondered his question.

"Gaston Jr?" Sam asked, picking at her nail polish.

"No." Gil said. "But close."

"Gaston the third?" Sam asked.

"No." Gil said. "Not my brothers."

"Clay Clayton?" Sam said in exasperation, as Gil shook his head as his friend.

"I'll give you a hint." Gil said. "One of your exes. And don't worry, I didn't fight myself."

"I didn't think you fought yourself. That would be stupid. Anthony Tremaine?" Sam asked as Gil shook his head once again.

"Close." Gil said, there were only a few options left. And Sam had a sneaking suspicion of who it could be, and she didn't want it to be true.

"Zevon?" Sam asked, though she knew the answer before Gil even opened his mouth.

"Why would I fight Zevon. We're cool."

"Hector?" Sam asked, knowing her options were getting limited.

"Jackson?" Sam asked, as only one other person was left. Gil shook his head.

"Oh him." Sam said, as Gil nodded his head enthusiastically.

"Yes him." Gil said, shaking his head. "You two are so confusing. You date other people just to see who'll give in first"

Sam punched his shoulder.

"Shut up, Gil." Sam said.

"What you two dated for six months, which is the longest you'd ever been with each other." Gil rambled. "Then you broke up with him because he cheated with Ginny and then started dating six girls after that. Uma banned him from the Shoppe last week when she found him with Morgan. Uma hates Morgan almost as much as you do. Then you dated Zevon for less than a day. Broke up with him. Dated Anthony for three days. Then you broke up. Then you dated me for four days. And you two are obviously trying to outdo each other. And you don't like that he's winning."

"I hate that your right." Sam said, punching his arm once again as Gil began rubbing his arm, pouting. "But that wasn't dating. I dated all of you before that for longer."

"Yeah. You did..." Gil said. "I think I have something that'll turn into a scar on my back, but it's okay."

"Do you need medical assistance for the millionth time this week?" Sam asked.

"My lady." Gil said, kneeling on one knee and taking her hand in his. "I'm in need of assistance."

"Okay." Sam said, tugging at the hem of his shirt. "Take it off."

Gil wiggled his eyebrows, pulling his shirt over his head. He flexed his muscles, earning a giggle from Sam. He turned his back to her, shuddering as her cold fingers came in contact with the gash that covered his back. Sam made a makeshift gauze out of a sock dipped into an old bottle of beer. Gil winced in pain, but soon sighed in relief as Sam placed tape over the cut.

"Thanks." Gil said, pulling his shirt over his head once again.

"Uh huh." Sam said sitting on the bar stool, after fixing him a tray and handing it to him.

Someone walked through the doors, neither Gil nor Sam paying any mind to who it was, both too engrossed in watching the TV.

He wore a white ripped tank top, a red sleeveless leather coat, black pants with red ripped details and zippers and dark brown boots. A pirate hat with dark golden details, pale feathers rested on his head, a blue kerchief under it, a black band around his wrist, black finger less gloves, red, black and white bracelets, a red belt, a brown skull belt, a dark brown belt with rings, a certain skull ring included, and a pocket watch, a sheath for his sword, and a fake hook.

He placed his sword into the sword check, strolling through the Shoppe not caring about the looks he recieved from the pirates.

He walked up behind Sam, lifting her off the stool and spinning her around to face him, and without hesitation, pressing his lips to hers. Sam was shocked at first before rolling her eyes and kissing back. She pulled away, a grin toying on her lips.

"I win." Sam said, as the boy sighed in exasperation, getting on one knee and removing his hat.

"That you did, Queenie." The boy said, putting on his hat. "I'm not going to be a sore loser like you were last time."

"I was not."

"Yes you were Sassy."

"Oh shut up, Harry."

"Make me." The boy said.

"You're so over dramatic." Sam said. "You know that."

Harry rolled his eyes, pulling her by her hair, forcefully kissing her.

"I never said it was a bad thing." Sam said.

"Can you shut up, your ruining the moment." Harry said, glaring at her playfully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 315 37
Y/n, daughter of the Mad Hatter, and Carlos, Cruella De Vil's son, were always best friends. They weren't like the other VK's, and they certainly wer...
20.1K 369 25
Madison "Maddie" Hatter is the daughter of the Mad Hatter, who, as the result of being a general annoyance, was placed on the Isle of the Lost. In a...
74.7K 1.2K 14
"You can take the girl out of the isle but you can't take the isle out of the girl." Arabelle, the daughter of Anastasia. Lives on the Isle with her...
32.3K 558 17
" i was doing everything all wrong. " " no. you're just an idiot. " in which, when max is busy being queen. she was too busy to notice carlos acciden...