Background Character | Male!R...

By FlowersFromSatan

★ This book will contain blood and gore, and fluff advance at own risk ★ 『Male!RivalsXReader』 Akademi High, a... More

My Lunch Plans Are On The Floor
English the Lesson That Makes Me Tired
His Bedtime Is Seven In The Morning
Table Sitter For The Lesson Quitters
Snacks On The Side Of The Rooftop
I Ruined Some Nice Looking Cakes
I Am Going Tomorrow
Engaged to Death

Not the usual

513 11 2
By FlowersFromSatan

[**THIS IS NOT CANON I GOT BORED**]

"Amao senpai, can I eat your chocolate, uwu?"
Amao looks at me his eyes lit up like the sun so I felt a tan comming on. "Yes. I'd love you too." I ate the chocolate whole. "Owopsies. I ate wall the candy" Amaowo didn't mind he smwiled. "I bought more" he swaid in a delicious vwoice. He pwulled out mwore fwood. Wand I ate it wall.

I got bored of writing. I started plating Danganronpa 2 and finished it. Fuyuhiko. I don't want spoilers for DR3 thanks. But I have only been either playing games. Reading fanfiction. Looking at memes on instagram. The chapter is almost done. I'm sorry for making you rwead the abowove.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.8M 59.1K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
193K 10.2K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
103K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...