✱ 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑

By KvinggSmith

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑. in which he falls for a well known rapper with a mental disorder. ©️2018, jordansohollywood. d. ... More

☆𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
☆ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
☆𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 + 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
☆𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐒
☆-𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐄 !
☆-𝐓𝐖𝐎. 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐔𝐓 !
☆-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍 !
☆-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 !
☆-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄. 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 !
☆- 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒!
𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋
☆-𝐓𝐖𝐎. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓 !
☆-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. 𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐇𝐔𝐇?
☆- 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. 𝐃𝐀𝐃? 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋
☆- 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄. 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎
☆- 𝐒𝐈𝐗.𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐓
☆ - 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓
☆ -𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐍
☆ - 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 ( 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓.)
☆ - 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖

☆-𝐒𝐈𝐗. 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑/ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

1.9K 79 20
By KvinggSmith

AS JA'QUEZ LAYED ON HIS bed and continued to cry his heart out, leaving his friends wondering what's wrong with him, every time someone would ask him what was wrong, it would just cause him to flashback to what kintrell did to him, and cry harder, ja'quez  had already been attached to kintrell, and for him to have sex with another girl with no thought did nothing but tell him about his character.

"what's wrong ja?" jataviah asked sitting next to the still crying boy, rubbing his shoulder and back with him starting to calm down, out of the entire friend group, jataviah was the one who understood ja'quez which was kind of unorganized, because symere is ja'quez's bestfriend, and of course he's nowhere to be found.

he's either home sleep, or at work, but ja'quez took nothing by it, "hey! guess who's coming to town ja." jahquiliah announced as she walked into the room and out of ja'quez's bathroom that was attached to his room. he looked up at her and asked "who?", of course jahjah had to be extra and wait a bit for everyone to grow with anticipation, "coco, she's moving down here from Inglewood." she said with happiness as she plopped on the bed, making the boy stop crying.

"coco? coco, coco, OH COLANDRIA!" he said raising his voice as he realized who the girl was talking about, causing everyone to jump in scared manners making him laugh, ja'quez suddenly stopped laughing and could smell a scent that was all too familiar, "symere?" he whispered underneath his minty breath. then a tall light skin figure appears in his doorway with a Cheshire cat smile, holding a jar of marijuana.

"symere, no, you know my mama don't like when we smoke in here." the boy complained getting out of the bed, attempting to take the jar from the taller boy, "nah shorty, you stressin' and shit, and ion' like seeing my bestfriend like that, SO WHAT WE GON' DO is smoke this blunt, now back up." he said lightly pushing him, ja'quez never been attracted to symere but his tone and his bad boy demeanor turned him on at times, he usually kept that to himself though.

"okay, daddy." he mumbled low enough for absolutely no one to hear, as symere sat on his California king sized bed and pulled out around 7 backwoods and unlocked the metal jar and began to spill the sticky green substance into the rolling papers, he stopped and looked around and spoke "so.. nobody gonna help a nigga?", "i'll help, with my pothead ass." shy'ann spoke as she started to help.

"aye, ya'll heard about that new club on palm tree avenue?" symere asked still rolling up the blunts so everyone could smoke, "you talkin' about 'faedodo' ?" jahquiliah asked sitting on the floor channel surfing. "yeah, ya'll tryna' go?" he asked finishing up the first blunt. "ugh, that shit is finna' be lame, it literally means "go to sleep" in Portuguese, ja'quez stated bursting into laughter. "plus, we're all underage, you have to be twenty to go.", "my nigga roach made us fake ID's, and YES, I already planned this out." he added handing out the blunts as everyone lit theirs up with the lighters he brought, symere has always been a giver instead of  a taker, he usually moves in silence, but today he needed to make it known that he keeps ja'quez's best interest at heart.

 ☆ ☆ ☆

"bruhhh! look at kintrell." symere pointed out as he took a long pull from the blunt, at this point they were all fried, marijuana lingered in the air, everyone isn't in their original mental state, and we found our junior year yearbook and ja'quez never noticed he went to school with kintrell, well .. until he dropped out and started rapping.

"he went to school with us?" ja'quez asked attempting to get more information on him, "yeah, he won most likely to become rich, and awe, look at coco!" shy'ann said answering his question and moving on.

"ya'll remember when we was stealing food from the teachers lounge?" jataviah said as she put her blunt out on the plastic water bottle and sat against the bed, "oh yeah, and then that Pryce boy was tryna' do it with us." ja'quez added making them all burst into laughter. "he was cute though." he added. "here he go." symere added chuckling a bit as he rolled on his back, still the only one smoking. "boy shut up, and if you could overdose on weed, you'd be out." ja'quez replied.

and he wasn't lying, symere was a bit of a pothead, I mean none of his friends had a problem with it, it's just they get tired of having to air out their clothes before they go home because all he wants to do is smoke. "I know bruh, i'ma stop." he said sitting up and putting the blunt out, setting his face in his big hands.

the room fell into an awkward silence, but he then broke it "I plan on going to Coachella for my birthday, y-y'all tryna come, I was gonna go by myself, but I wouldn't feel right leaving y'all out." he said truthfully, symere was never good with expressing his feelings, which is one of the reasons on why he's single. "y'all know i'm bro-" ja'quez spoke before he was cut off by symere. "ima' pay for you, I gotchu'" he spoke in that tone again. "Coachella it is." jahquiliah added.

ja'quez opened his phone to text his mom and ask if it was okay for him to drive to Sacramento to go, but he was interrupted by a text from shannade, one of the Clermont twins telling him to look at the shade room's most recent post. 

"oop👀 looks like diddy's oldest son, kintrell got himself a new boo, good luck sis!" read the caption.

who is this BITCH

he thought to himself, this is gonna be a long ride.

I should've known better.

COLANDRIA "COCO" TRINIDAD ! | seventeen.

Colandria is Atrue wildcard, she works at Walmart's all over Cali to be honest, she has a heart of gold, she's never had any type of issue or beef with anyone, where the beef at? Not here, 'cause cocos also a proud vegan, but "good intentions, bad delivery" her and the crew go WAYYYY back, she hails from Inglewood, but apparently just recently moved to Hollywood, and best believe she's down to do anything, there's nothing she's scared of.

Sexuality ; ?

Favorite color ; any pastel color.

Loves ; alcohol 

Hates ; le'kwante 

☆ ☆ ☆

☆ ☆ ☆

SUGAR |

JYTHASAMURAI, CASHFILMS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 573 22
I am inlove with my bestfriend who is also my cousin 🙈 Ain't go really waste your time... read to find out🖖🏼
203K 6K 24
How can you love me when You don't know how to love? Are you afraid to love? How can you make me fall for you when you don't even love yourself.
856K 39.2K 39
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞" 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 1
592K 27.9K 56
-COMPLETED- As if being the Sheriff's son wasn't stressful enough, he had to go fall, and get knocked up by Lakewood notorious bad boy who used to be...