You & Me (BOYXBOY)

By DepressingTeen

Adam is just... Adam. He has everything but one thing... Dylan. But, once they share a... Heated moment, and... More

Let me explain
Ch. 1
ch.2
ch. 3
Ch.4
ch.5
Ch.6
ch.7
Ch.9
Ch.10
Epilogue

ch.8

12 2 0
By DepressingTeen

After that voicemail, I head down to the living room. I made my way to the table. Savannah was setting the table and harry was cooking breakfast . I was a little taking back. He notice, "Men can cook too."

"Oh- I know. Its just I'm not used to a man and a women get along like you two." I said. They shared a sad look.

" I fucking hate harry. He just shits everywhere." Savannah said putting us at ease. "Ugh, I can't stand Savannah either. She farts!" As Harry said that Savannah thew a table cloth at am.

I love their love.

I wonder if I'll give that to Dylan. If I can give Dylan happiness. He deserves it. More that anyone I know. Am  I enough?

Lindsey made her way to dining room," You wanna do something today? I was thinking the movies. I wanna watch 'The Nun'!"

That sounds good. I always wanted to see The Nun, "Sounds great!"

"I want Robin to come. Cuz I know you'll want to bring Dylan." Lindsey said.

"I think Robin is going to kill me," I said, " You ask.". She questioned is I was asking, "why would she kill you?"

I played her the voicemail.

"I don't think she's kidding!" I said when it was done.

She laughed, "Okay I'll ask her."

I am honest to God. I am petrified of Robin.  And that's sad because it's like being afraid of a Chihuahua. She is small. Like '5 "2. But she is crazy. Like a Gremlin.

"Hey, Robin. I was wondering if you wanna go to the movies with me and Adam." I was in my zone I didn't realize she was on the phone.

"Oh, Adam will be there? Okay I'll go! Tell him to watch out!" I was able to hear her through the phone.

"Okay...yep...okay...see you there," She said, "Holy shit she is MAD! You better watch out." She put her phone down.

I laugh. I text Dylan.

'You wanna go to the movies 📽? It's @ 6'

I got a reply.

"Sure! I got one question. Why is my sister screaming? She  starting cursing in, I hope, tongues. Cuz she needs Jesus'

I laugh and let my fingers roam the keyboard.

'I'll tell you later. See you there.'

~❤~

After breakfast, I went to the store. We needed stuff for the movies. And we're out of eggnog because Lindsey. I went into the store and went into the candy section.

"Adam?" A voice asked.

I turned  around. It was Ty Kim. He was the Quarterback for my school. And the smartest person on the football team. Which is also like being the tallest dwarf. I never really thought of school since this whole fiasco went down. It was in the middle of December so school was currently in session. And P.S: he is NOT my friend. 

"Hey," I said.

"Where is your boytoy? Sucking someone else's dick?" He said  gesturing to his dick.

"I've missed you, too. Clearly, you're still a dick." I said looking at the candy.

"Got something to say, fag?" He said. Trying to act all macho.

I turned to face him.

"Yes. You're an asshole. But I thought you had that figured out."

He just smirked, "Whatever. I hope he was worth it. Because you lost everything because of HIM! He's the reason your like this."

He turned around and walked away.

Everyone was looking at me.

I just ran out of the store.

~❤~

5:30

I need to get ready.

I will just wear a sweater and jeans. Keep it casual.

"Whatever. I hope he was worth it. Because you lost everything because of HIM!"

Ty Kim echoed on my mind. Was he true? Dylan was worth it? Fuck Ty. Dylan was worth it.

I got dressed and head down the stairs.

Lindsey was already dressed, "I want to get there early, so I can see the previews."

We got in the car and head to Dylan's to pic him and Robin up.

Lindsey puts the AUX cord, "Uh what’s good, Korea?

You know I've been a boss for my whole career

I’m 'bout to jet in the Lear

And put more than my hands in the air

Hands in the air, put your hands in the air

If you getting money, rubber bands in the air

Never gave an eff, they can cancel my care

'Cause if he look good, throw my pants in the air" I hear Lindsey rap.

I know it was BTS. And Nicki Minaj. I like the song. But I don't care for it. It's not like I'm obsessed with them.

When Lindsay is done singing, I pulled over and  said "You know I love you, right? And thank you for letting me stay at your place."

"I know you love me. Who wouldn't? And you don't have to thank me. I love my Weirdo." She  leaned over to hug me.

~❤~

We picked up the Rivera twins and head to the movies. Robin and Lindsey in the backseat. Robin  forced me to put on Cardi B.

I heard Lindsey gasp," I love Cardi B! ".

"Did we just become best friends?" Robin said.

"Yep!" Lindsey said. And they hugged.

~❤~

We were at the lobby getting popcorn. Well, me and Dylan went to get popcorn. Lindsey and Robin went to look at  Love,Simon movie merchandise.

Dylan grabbed my hand. The elderly couple in front of us looked at our intertwined hands.

'He's the reason your like this'

What Ty said went  to my head. I let go of his hand. He pretend not to notice. But I knew he did.

~❤~

In the movie theatre, me, Dylan, and Robin were closing our eyes. Truly terrified of the Nun bitch. She looked like she needed sun. But Lindsey and the other hand, was loving it. She was a horror movie fanatic. She laughing at the movie. She's an odd one, Lindsey.

"I need to go to the bathroom" I said. And I made my way to the bathroom. I went into a stall and took a shit. I don't know why people are touchy on the subject. When you go to the bathroom, you either shit, piss, or masturbate. And would you rather me masturbate in the public bathroom?

I opened the door. Dylan was in the doorway.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He said.

"What do you mean?" I said getting the paper towel to clean my hands.

"You didn't realize that I was trying to hold your hand?" he said, " look its not just about holding hands. Its about you being together with me. Are you embarrassed of me? We shouldn't be embarrassed the show our love. We went through a shitload just to see each other! We lost everything for each other. Our love should reflect that."

"Look I'm not embarrassed of you. It's just we don't have to be #relationshipgoals with each other. I love you, it's just that I don't feel comfortable yet." I said.

"We don't have to be like that! The point of being in a relationship is to have the feeling of love. I need to know that you love me. And you need to know that I love you. It's not about being anything Society tells us to. It's about being boyfriends together. We shouldn't give a fuck about what anyone thinks about our relationship! Because our relationship is ours. And if you can't see that. I'm sorry" he stormed off into the Movie theatre.

~❤~

The movie was over. All four of us were in the parking lot. "THAT WAS SO GREAT! I LOVE IT. I WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY!" Lindsey said.

Me and Dylan were being Silent.

"That was fucking scary!" Robin said. She notice our silent ways, " Lindsey, the ones with dicks are silent."

"I notice, too. This is a lifetime opportunity. We should take advantage of this!" Lindsey said.

"Let's just get into the car." Dylan said.

Robin and Lindsey looked at me. I just hung my head in shame.

~❤~

3:33

I reached for my phone

'I'm sorry. I hope you'll forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you like that'

No response.

I threw my phone on the bed. Tears running down my cheeks. I didn't mean to hurt him. I don't want to me the reason we break up. I love him.

~❤~

Hi! So, um, I have no life and I'm allergic to humans so I've decided to pull an all-nighter. It's 5:00 A.M and I just finished. And I know you think its not that long. But I've been belting my heart out to "Without me" By Halsey.  Because, well you know, N.A.S. And dancing to every song on the radio. (I have a boombox in my room. I know I'm old). And LOVE BTS and Nicki Minaj. And I knew I'll get crap if I didn't clarify that I am a fangirl when it comes to BTS or Nicki Minaj . So... Vote/ comment. And always be great!

As always,

~Noah❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 91 6
Dylan and his little sister, Layla, recently had to move to a new house due to their Dad's new job, which means a new school which means new friends...
705 33 20
This book is about a sweet boy named Noah who is struggling trying to fit into this lovely place called high school. Noah is a very smart, caring, lo...
123K 3.4K 33
Nathan's life: school, work, secrets, and survival. Ryder's life: soccer, friends, awesomeness, and his mom's annoying attempts to set him up. Nathan...
526K 33.6K 32
Adam is a Neet. He never leaves his apartment unless he absolutely has to. He holes himself up, only giving attention to his comics and cartoons. How...