once a day | bts rm & v ✧・゚: *

By poursugaonme

each day, one student disappears. each day, the class population decreases by one. what happens when the clas... More

: ONCE A DAY :
one - myoui mina
two - park jimin
three - kim taehyung ✔️✨
four - park chaeyoung
five - kim hyunah ✔️
six - park chaeyoung ✔️
seven - kunpimook bhuwakul ✖️
eight - kim minseok
nine - kim minseok ✖️
ten - meeting jhope
eleven - kim hyojong ✔️
twelve - mr kang
thirteen - bae joohyun ✖️
fourteen - kang daniel
fifteen - unǝǝʎ
sixteen - kang daniel ✔️
seventeen - mr kang (m) ✖️✖️✖️
eighteen - ahn heeyeon ✔️
nineteen - lee minhyung
twenty - lee minhyung ✔️
twentyone - min yoongi
twentytwo - min yoongi ✔️
twentythree - jeon soyeon
twentyfour - kim haneun
twentysix - jeon soyeon ✖️
twentyseven - kwon eunbi
twentyeight - kwon eunbi ✔️
twentynine - mr kang
thirty - mr kang ✖️
epilogue

twentyfive - christmas ♡

205 8 19
By poursugaonme

Jihyun's POV

it's been hours since chaeyeon left.

we had left the police station an hour ago.

chaeyeon wasn't home.

something's definitely wrong.

"this is getting too out of hand, chaeyeon would never disappear like that" namjoon said in frustration.

he was worried sick.

i had sent countless texts to her but she never saw them.

why did she leave so suddenly?

"how could we find her? she never said anything about where she was going and we can't just track her phone, taehyung's device can't do that" i said.

just when i said that, the door swung open.

chaeyeon stumbled in.

there was a teddy bear in her hand, one that i recognised.

"chaeyeon! where were you?!-"

namjoon stopped when he saw chaeyeon's face.

"chaeyeon, are you okay?" i asked softly.

she shook her head, indicating she wasn't.

it was as if she just gave up covering her feelings.

she smiled weakly, her tears rolled down her face.

her tears looked like crystals, shining in the dimly lit room.

she brought the teddy bear close to her chest and sighed deeply, giving it a tight squeeze.

"do you know how much i love you guys?" she spoke up.

we stood, listening to her.

"namjoon, taehyung, i've only properly known you guys for a month and yet i would take a bullet for you, you're my absolute world" she said.

"jihyun, i've known you for nearly all my life, what would i do without you? my life would be colourless, boring, bland, but you've shown me that sometimes we need a little hand at painting our own rainbows, i love you"

"you three are the reason why i am myself now, i'd be living such a bad life without you guys, i want to thank you for being there for me"

i looked over at namjoon and taehyung, their faces glistening with tears.

i've never seen namjoon and taehyung cry before.

that's when i felt something wet on my face.

my own tears.

chaeyeon gulped, her hands shaking.

"please don't leave me.."

"like my dear chansung did"

-

everyone was silent.

i decided to break it.

"group hug" i mumbled.

we shuffled together, wrapping our arms around another.

the only sound we could hear was our sniffling.

"we love you too, chaeyeonie" i said, caressing her hair.

"we would never leave you, chaeyeonie" namjoon said.

"we will always treat you like the princess you are" taehyung said.

chaeyeon's breathe hitched.

her grip tightened on taehyung's sweater.

"princess.." she muttered.

we let go of the hug and laughed at each other.

"we look like jimin's hair when he dyed it red months ago" i commented.

"let's spend this night peacefully, let's just sit and talk" namjoon smiled.

we flopped onto our blankets and pillows.

Chaeyeon's POV

"i'm going to go make some hot chocolate, mine may not be as good as chaeyeon's but yolo" jihyun said, standing up and stretching.

"i want to make some ramen, so i'm coming too" namjoon stood up and followed jihyun.

that just left taehyung and i.

"taehyung?"

"yeah?"

"this might be a weird question but? a-are you the guy that comforted me after my break up with jinyoung?" i asked cautiously.

what clicked in me was that he said 'treat you like the princess you are' which is very similar to what the guy said when he helped me.

taehyung stared at me before his lips curled into a smile.

"i knew you would find out eventually" he smirked.

i gasped quietly.

"you look so different now, i kind of miss your glasses though" i frowned.

taehyung smiled.

"i still have them actually, i don't wear them as much now though since my eyesight has been getting better" he replied.

"i remember you had short hair and such a small face yet chubby cheeks, how cute you were back then" he cooed.

"and sassy i must add" he clicked his tongue.

i giggled, recalling the memory.

"i was trying to be all smooth and everything but you hit me with that 'i know' shit" he whined.

"aw, sorry" i pouted.

"since i got stood up on my first official date, i was scared you would think i was ugly or something" he said.

"i never saw you as ugly!" my eyes widened.

"little fourteen year old me thought you were a real cutie" i admitted.

"am i still one now?" he winked.

"no"

"i hate you"

"i wonder why jinyoung was a suspect for the murders" taehyung rubbed his chin.

"oh i know why, a few months after our break up, he was suspended from school for raping girls and even making a girl pregnant" i said, spilling the tea.

"imagine if one of the victims was me.. yikes" i cleared my throat.

he cringed at the thought.

"how about that other girl?" taehyung asked.

"ah, shin minseo, the infamous play girl" i sighed.

"minseo used to attend our school before she was kicked out when she was caught having sex with another dude during class hours" i explained.

"yeah, i remember hearing that at the start of first year" he replied.

"i don't know where those two are now but we definitely know that jinyoung is still in seoul, which kind of frightens me" i laughed lowly.

"don't worry chaeyeon, we will protect you, especially me" he said confidently.

"oh really?"

"yes!"

"that's bold taehyung"

"oh i know, i'm doing god's work"

we both laughed.

jihyun and namjoon could hear them from the kitchen.

"why can't they just date already?" jihyun groaned.

"i agree on a spiritual level" namjoon nodded, adding the flavour packet to his ramen.

"i wish i had a boyfriend.." jihyun muttered.

she secretly wiggled her eyebrows at namjoon.

"there's probably one guy out there that thinks you're all that" namjoon replied, his eyes on his ramen.

jihyun pouted.

she knows she will never get it out of him.

jihyun sighed, lifting the four mugs of hot chocolate since namjoon's hands were full and carried them to the living room.

"i'm back bitches, what did i miss?" she spoke, somehow placing the four mugs of hot chocolate on the table without spilling them.

"recalling memories" i replied.

"i see, christmas is almost here and we have to go back to school on next thursday, still haven't done my art project" jihyun scratched her head.

"jihyun, that project was due like three months ago"

"we don't speak of the due date, m'kay?"

"ugh, i don't want to look at that rat's face again after two weeks" i grumbled.

they knew exactly who i was talking about.

"looks like we have to chaeyeonie" namjoon sighed.

-

it's christmas eve and jihyun's already excited.

my parents were called when chansung had passed away.

they were devastated to say the least, they really thought chansung would get better.

my parents didn't want us to have a miserable christmas so they tried their best to have smiles on their faces.

the funeral will be held sometime in the first week of january.

"namjoon, remember to set out a glass of milk and a carrot for santa and his reindeers" jihyun chirped.

"how old are you again?" namjoon asked.

"sixteen"

taehyung and i were in the kitchen because all four of us knew that namjoon and jihyun would set the kitchen on fire.

"you make good pudding" i said, licking the pudding mixture off the spoon.

"thank you" he bowed.

"what do you want for christmas?" i asked out of curiosity.

"i like gucci" taehyung blurted out.

"sis, my bank account is crying at the moment"

"but i'd rather have a lion plushie, you know how much i love lions" he grinned.

"don't you already have like seven hundred lion plushies?" i asked.

"yeah, but i need more" he giggled.

"we'll see what you get" i smiled.

"what do you want for christmas?" he asked.

"hmm, i'm not too sure" i replied.

"maybe hugs? i'm weak for soft things like that, i just want a big bear hug from everyone" i chuckled, embarrassed.

"really?" taehyung laughed.

i nodded sheepishly.

"well, i'll make sure to give you the biggest bear hug you ever had" taehyung said.

i laughed, my ears and cheeks going red.

"now you're like rudolph! did i make you flustered?" he asked, smirking slightly.

my face heated up even more.

what am i? a radiator?

taehyung broke character and giggled, booping my nose.

"HEY, STOP FLIRTING IN THERE!" jihyun shouted.

"yOU'RE MAKING ME JEALOUS LIKE THOSE EDGY MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS"

we both laughed.

putting the pudding in the fridge, we both left the kitchen.

"jihyun wouldn't stop talking about how she wants to have a boyfriend" namjoon blurted.

"hEY, i'M SORRY I WANT SOMEONE TO HUG!"

i felt so offended.

"um, hello?? i exist??" i pointed out.

jihyun pouted.

"you know i give the best hugs, i'm just saying" i scoffed.

taehyung sighed.

"namjoon, give her a hug"

"huh??"

"do it, she'll be like this for a good two hours, get it over and done with" i said.

namjoon huffed, wrapping his arms awkwardly around jihyun.

"perfect, say #gettingmarried to the camera" i grinned.

jihyun smiled widely while namjoon only stared at the camera.

"oh come on namjoon, cheer up baby~" taehyung sang.

"that was incredibly sexy" i said, putting down my phone and looking through the photos.

i yawned straight after, namjoon glanced at the time.

"i think we should go to bed, santa will be here soon" he smiled.

he knew he would have to say that for the sake of jihyun.

we all knew he was whipped for jihyun.

jihyun was like a giant baby in a teenager's body when she got excited.

"i'm so excited!" jihyun giggled, face-planting her pillow.

i sighed happily.

"good night everyone!"

-

i opened my eyes, squinting at the clock on the wall.

07:14

i have enough time to go back to sleep.

just when i was about to close my eyes and drift off to yoongi's favourite place, jihyun woke up.

"oh god" i mumbled.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!" jihyun squealed, springing up and tripping over taehyung's foot.

"jihyun~ it's too early" taehyung groaned.

jihyun gasped.

"it's never too early for christmas!"

namjoon sat up.

"there's so many presents!" jihyun gushed, prancing over to the tree.

thank god no one woke up when i was getting the presents and putting them under the tree.

i swear i tripped over taehyung's feet like nine times.

"namjoon, did you use newspaper to wrap up your presents?" i asked, holding up an oddly shaped object wrapped up with newspaper.

"everyone used up the wrapping paper and the shops weren't selling it for some reason! i didn't have anything else" namjoon frowned.

"aw, it's okay namjoon" taehyung rubbed his eyes.

"i'm about to blow up, i'm so excited to open these!" jihyun exclaimed.

"looks like the kid in you never left" i chuckled, ruffling her bed hair.

"let's open these, shall we?" taehyung smiled.

my parents had went on a one night holiday to somewhere romantic, they said they'll give us presents later today.

"this first one is for.. jihyun.. from taehyung!" i read out, passing her the present wrapped up in red and white wrapping paper.

jihyun tore at it when she got her grip on it.

she gasped.

it was an easy bake oven.

"HOW DID YOU AFFORD THIS?!" she yelled.

"i had spare change so i decided to buy you something i would imagine you would like" he smiled.

"how much was that?" namjoon asked.

"more than myself" taehyung said sheepishly.

jihyun gave taehyung a big hug before sliding the easy bake oven to the side so she could start using.

"next one is for.. me.. from.. jihyun!" i read out.

i ripped it open.

"you didn't!" i gaped.

"oh yes i did" jihyun smirked.

she gave me a snsd album and a big bang album.

"sister!" i shrieked, hugging her tightly.

"taehyung, you better watch out" jihyun mouthed aggressively at taehyung.

"she will love mine more" he mouthed back.

"next present is for.. namjoon.. from.. me!" i smiled.

"chaeyeon, you shouldn't of" he grinned.

i gave namjoon a coupon to get a free crab from the aquarium.

namjoon has a love for crabs, it's a huge mystery why.

namjoon gave me a hug before safely tucking away the coupon somewhere safe.

i'm getting all these free hugs for nothing and i'm living for it.

"next one is for.. taehyung.. from.. namjoon!" i said, passing the present to taehyung.

"namjoon!" taehyung gasped.

namjoon got taehyung light up tiger slippers.

"i love them" he sighed, holding them close.

"alright, next present is for.. me... from taehyung!" i exclaimed.

"spicy" jihyun commented.

but in reality, jihyun was glaring at taehyung the whole time.

i tore the wrapping paper off the present.

it was small but cute pastel pink and blue box.

i opened it up, revealing a bunch of sweets and a pile of cards, all tied up with a red elastic band.

"what are these?" i giggled.

i took off the elastic band and read the first card.

i shall call these, tae tae coupons!

basically, if you want something from me, simply give me the coupon and i'll do it!

disclaimer - none of these are for chores cause you know last time i did a chore, i nearly set the toilet on fire

other than that, enjoy these coupons!

"that's so cute" i cooed, scanning through the 'coupons'

the 'coupons' were basically just cut up pieces of card with lots of glitter on them.

there was some coupons such as:

watch a movie with taetae!

cuddle with taetae!

go on a walk with taetae!

i wasn't openly affectionate that often but i just couldn't help myself.

they were so cute.

"i'll be sure to use them-" i giggled.

"wait!" i paused.

i scrambled through the cards and found one.

hugs with taetae!

"i need a hug please" i gave him the coupon.

taehyung sat there with his arms wide open while i crashed into him like a toddler.

jihyun watched silently, her eyes becoming tearful.

"this is too adorable!" jihyun bursted into tears.

jihyun, being an emotional, edgy teen found it difficult to hold in her emotions.

"jesus, calm down" namjoon said.

"bitch, how about you CALM DOWN" jihyun cried.

"okay hugs over, next present.."

the presents we recieved were either really nice or really shitty but hilarious.

my parents came back and we all ate christmas dinner together.

t'was good indeed.

"i'm so full" jihyun patted her stomach.

"same" my dad replied.

"chaeyeon, you should come with me to use my easy bake oven, it gon be lit"

"didn't you say you were full?"

"i'm suddenly hungry again"

i sighed, i'm not even the slightest bit surprised.

jihyun cleared her throat.

"for dessert, we will be having chocolate truffles-"

"ooh~"

"sounds yummy"

"from my easy bake oven" jihyun finished.

no one said a word.

jihyun blinked at everyone before dragging me to the kitchen.

"alright, let's get started!" she exclaimed.

she opened the box and emptied out the big ass oven and like 89 packets of powdery shit.

"we need to get water" jihyun went to to sink to get a glass of water.

i opened the one of packets and powder just exploded in my face.

"ah fuck, i think i just snorted some chocolate powder" i cursed.

after what seemed like seven decades, we managed to make what we assume are chocolate truffles.

"here are the truffles!" jihyun cheered.

they stared at them.

"why are you staring at them?" she asked.

"do you not want to eat them?" jihyun's lips quivered, her eyes watering.

and that's when the four knew, they had to act fast.

"no, no! we are staring at them because they look just too good to eat!" namjoon said in a fake enthusiastic voice.

jihyun's eyes widened.

"really?!"

"yeah!"

i leant against the wall and stared at them all in disbelief.

"i don't deserve this life" i muttered.

the most ironic part was that the truffles actually tasted good.

"didn't know powder and water can have so much flavour" my mum commented.

"i know right" my dad replied.

"should i be happy or concerned?" i asked.

"both" everyone replied.

---

hope everyone had a good christmas! even though, you won't see this chapter until like weeks after, this counts as a christmas present, right?

anyway, enjoy your very late christmas present!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.3K 17
This story is about seven Korean boys who are known as Bts. And they are trying to survive a zombie Apocalypse during the year of 2015. Will any of t...
8.4K 317 13
Soulmates AU idea: your soulmate is the same in every incarnation you have. The Red String of Fate will appear vaguely on your left ring finger short...
4.9K 383 13
A lazy yet wise detective. A goofy yet observant inspector. One (actually two) culprit. One victim. Yeah, this should be enough. ~ Luna
33.8K 1.3K 29
BTS in a zombie apocalypse. They started together, but things changed horribly, the one they trusted betrayed them . This is the story of apocalypse...