INTERNET FRIENDS | 태형 x Y/N ✔

By snipeher

[COMPLETED] {K.T.H FF} 태형 x Y/N x 방탄소년단 x 엑소 x 블랙핑크 Highest Rangkings [#3 internetfriends #1 friendfiction] D... More

Chapter 1 ~New school, new life~
Chapter 2 ~Mr Mochi~
Chapter 3 ~Live in hell~
Chapter 4 ~Red card~
Chapter 5 ~League of Battles~
Chapter 6 ~Detention with EL DIABLO~
Chapter 7 ~MUCH, MANY & A LOT OF~
Chapter 8 ~Falling in love~
Chapter 9 ~Kim TaeJi~
Chapter 10 ~Sorry but...~
Chapter 11 ~I'm Oh Y/N, nice to meet you~
Chapter 12 ~You're asking the expert here~
Chapter 13 ~Are you even studying?~
Chapter 14 ~Chanyeol speaks Italian~
Chapter 15 ~My heart or my mind?~
Chapter 16 ~Friends?~
Chapter 17 ~When did they become so close?~
Chapter 19 ~Marriage?~
Chapter 20 ~Mr Ex~
Chapter 21 ~Forgive me~
Chapter 22 ~That's mine pt.1~
Chapter 23 ~That's mine pt.2~
Chapter 24 ~Being shy around him~
Chapter 25 ~Will you be mine?~
Chapter 26 ~Promise~
Chapter 27 ~I like her~
Chapter 28 ~Volunteers~
Chapter 29 ~Flustered~
Chapter 30 ~... DATE!?~
Chapter 31 ~Kim TaeHyung~
Chapter 32 ~Scammed?~
Chapter 33 ~Authentic or not?~
Chapter 34 ~Volunteer work~
Chapter 35 ~Shin RyuJin~
Chapter 36 ~Was it all an act?~
Chapter 37 ~A sudden hangout~
Chapter 38 ~The Event~
Chapter 39 ~Destiny~

Chapter 18 ~Let's end this~

124 6 0
By snipeher

Days passed...

It's been a while since Irene and V hang out. I didn't care at first, but it's getting on my nerves. He barely studies too. He's being scolded by our teachers always. He'll just shrugged it off and would hang out with Irene more than us.

Today thankfully Sehun was able to remember to wash our school uniforms.

I walked inside our classroom.

I sat on my new seat which is behind Tae.

I hate the fact that he's in front of me. He's tall and I'm basically shorter than him by a few centimetres, yet I can't see well, what's in front. But also a good thing. I can sleep if I get bored.

My unnies have been worried about me as well as the others.

I gave a very long sigh...

(I made BP older here. The 4 of them same age like Sehun 23)

Tae seemed to notice it so he turned around, 
"Hey Y/N! It's been a while, how are you?" Tae said and gave me a smile,
I gave him a sarcastic fake smile,
I got my backpack and left the classroom even though the Teacher went in and started calling my name.

"Y/N! Come back here! Don't you dare skip my class" Mr Geon shouted (Music teacher, definitely another person. Not the Oh's butler.)

I walked away,
I reached the stairs and finally went towards the rooftop.

Taehyung's Pov

Huh?
Did she ignore me?
Skipping class isn't her thing either.

"Will you give her detention, sir?" Irene asked which is sitting beside me,

"No. She can do whatever she likes." Mr Geon said,
"How is that possible?" Jameson asked,
"Personal stuffs. Don't interfere. It doesn't concern you" Tae said, defending her,
"Thanks Mr Taehyung. So books open please. Page 304" Mr Geon said we opened our books, going to do some theory about MUSIC.

Jin's Pov

-Earlier-

I opened my eyes and looked at the time.

It was 8:10 am

"Fuck... fuck I'm late!!!!" I cursed and washed up my face put on my uniform and brushed my teeth.

I quickly grabbed an apple on the counter and left running out of my flat.

Since school is a bit near to my flat, it took me only 6 minutes to run towards it.

I entered the school.

I walked and saw Y/N looking at the stairs and went there probably at the rooftop.

What? Rooftop? Class is starting!

I slowly went towards their classroom door and heard them talking about Y/N.

I decided to enter today at 9:00. I followed Y/N upstairs

I saw her leaning on a wall, with her crumbled up figure in a ball, hugging her knees, her backpack beside her & her head tucked in the hug.

I slowly walked towards her.

Seems like she noticed my presence,
"Whoever you are, leave me alone. If you're Taehyung GET LOST" She said still in her position,
"Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not Taehyung" I said, slightly chuckling, "J-jin?" She asked and looked up, I smiled at her and sat beside her.

"I came late to school and I decided to enter at 9:00" I explained, even if she didn't ask, but she probably wondered.

"Cool. You won't mind leaving me alone right?" She asked, softly.

"It's been a while since you're acting up like this. You can tell me" I said, "I'm here for you. We all are." He said including our other friends.

"It's no use. Tae is friends with you. You'll tell him" She said and did an indian sit.

"You're wearing a skirt... close those legs" I suggested,
"You already saw my black shorts under didn't you?" She asked, slightly smirking, "Well yeah... but still, sit in a proper way" I said, "Pervert" I chuckled, "Yah! I'm no pervert, it's just called guy's instinct" He explained. "ANYWAY! Slowly tell me about Taehyung" her smile slowly turned into a frown. Just remembering what's been going on.

"Him! He's a total bastard! How can he leave us alone, me alone?!? He's a total JERK! I hate him!!! So much! Fuck him! Screw him! How could we be friends, by leaving me alone like that?!? Fuck you Kim Taehyung!" She bursted out shouting,
She panted from her sudden outburst,

"Man... that was............... a hella different way of telling you're Jealous. About him and Irene" I stated, stunned on how she let me know what she's been keeping inside.

"Me? Jealous? Nah! Jealous my ass!" She said and got up, I also got up.

"You know just admit it. Nothing will be lost" I said, more like suggested it.

Y/N's Pov

"Well no offense but you're not my dad" I said and swung the backpack on my shoulder.

I walked few steps but before completely leaving Jin,
I turned around and looked at him walking towards me and he stopped in front of me.

"Sorry Jin oppa. It's just bugging me these days" I said and left a sigh, my eyes drooping down.

"I understand you. I can't accept Irene either. She... she bullied my sister" Jin said, "And you too. You're like a sister to me."

"You mean Solbin?" I asked,
"Yeah... that's the reason she dropped out of this school and went to a girl's highschool." jin said and turned me around, while we did the train thing we walked down stairs.

~~~~~

I ignored everyone today and when Lunch time finally came, I walked in and got my food.
I ate somewhere else alone and then when I finished my lunch quickly, I saw Tae coming towards me calling me.

"Y/N! Wait up" Tae said,
I quickly got up and walked quickly as I can.

Until I bumped into someone, I fell on my butt.

"Ouch..." I said and I saw a hand in front of me.

"Let me help you" ??? said

I grabbed it thankfully and bowed to him.

"Thank you." I said, "Have we met before? I mean you look very familiar"

"You're welcome. Uhmm... I think so too." ??? said

"Wait are you perhaps my seat mate in that airplane?" I asked

"Wait wait... were you reading a book during your flight?" ??? asked

"Heyo dude come on!" his friend called him,
"Wait a sec Hyungwon" ??? said,
"Yeah... so that means you're uhmm... let me...  Sungjo? Wonho?" I said, deep inside dead, pretending as if I'm okay. That's what I'm good at. Pretending to be happy while I'm not.

"Yeah! So that means you're Y/N?" He asked, as if this is just the second time we're both seeing each other. As if he already forgot about the thing that happened...

I looked behind and saw Tae running towards us.
I hugged Wonho.

"Sorry but would you stay like this?" I whisper asked, "Wait what...??" He whispered back,
"You got yourself a girlfriend" another friend of his said, hiding my face from his friends.

"Shut up" Wonho said and hugged me back,
I was shocked, I expected that he wouldn't hug me back.

"Tell me... is that boy still walking towards us?" I asked, embarrassed by the situation.

"Boy? Who? The black haired guy wearing black vans?" Wonho asked,
"Yeah... that boy" I replied quietly.

"Well yeah. He is still walking towards us" He said,
I soon felt someone pulling me, I looked up it was Tae.

"Who is this guy?" Tae asked,
"I'm Wonho, her friend"

"Stay away from her!" Tae said, he grabbed my wrist with a tight grip.

"No let's go Y/N" Wonho said and grabbed my other wrist, their grips tightened and my wrist started to hurt.

"Ouch... you're hurting me! Both of you" I said groaning.

Tae pulled me towards him.

Then wonho did the same.

And again and again.

Attention was all towards us.

"Stop it! Both of you! You're hurting me!" I shouted, but they still didn't listen.

I tried freeing myself from their grips, but it was no use.

Sehun isn't here, because he has his swimming practice.

Jennie's Pov

"Oh no! Tae and the new student is fighting for
Y/n!" I said,

I quickly ran out of the cafeteria without no one noticing except my friends and the others.

They looked at the scene as well.

I finally arrived at the pool.

"Sehun! Your sister!" I exclaimed,
"What?!?" Sehun exclaimed asked, while he quickly button up his shirt, he already finished his practice.

He grabbed my hand and we ran, while running I explained that the two guys are fighting etc.

"Cafeteria" I said,

He was worried af. That's so cute of him.

We ran and finally arrived.

"Stop it! Both of you! You're hurting me!" Y/N groaned but the boys didn't listen.

Y/N's Pov

I saw Sehun

He ran up to us and pushed Tae and Wonho.

I hugged Sehun,

"Go to Chanyeol sis" Sehun whispered, "Y-yea" I said and walked over where my friends are standing.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked, worried, I don't know why, but I hoped he would cone in between, where did the Chanyeol I liked go?
"Yes" I lied.

"Were you hurt?" Lisa asked, "Did you fall that hard?" Jisoo looked at me with worried eyes.

"Are you still with us?" Rosé asked,
"I'm fine don't worry" I lied again,
"Look at your wrists noona" Jk said, shook from the sight.

"*looking at my wrists* Wow... look at how red they are" I said and shocked at myself.

"It burns" I smiled through the incoming pain.

Chanyeol brought a glass of cold water.
He made me sit and trapped the glass next to my wrists cooling them down.

"Thanks Chanyeol" I whispered.

"You're welcome. And that's what friends are for, right?" Chanyeol said I nodded and hummed in response.

"Both of you! Wonho! Taehyung! You hurt my sister! Stop this stupidity. The both of you! I know you both are only 1 year younger than me but please! Keep your hands away from my sister!" Sehun said protectively, Wonho only said sorry,
"Don't say sorry to me, say it to Y/N! I know you both are friends aka airplane buddies, and it's been a while since you both seen each other, but I don't accept that as an excuse" Sehun said to Wonho,
he went to say sorry to me.

"And you Tae! I expect you to not hurt my sister anymore... but you just did it again" Sehun said out of disappointment.
"Then let's stop this friendship!" Tae said and left the cafeteria, leaving the crowd gasping. Including us, shocked.

"Taehyung!" Sehun called out,

I hate myself now... I just made Sehun and Tae hate each other.

"What have I done?!?" I asked, feeling so guilty.

"You did nothing Y/N. Don't worry" Sehun said, reassuring me with a small tight squeeze on my shoulder.

We went back home, straight after school.

What's happening to me and Taehyung?

To be continued...

Credits to the rightful owner of the pictures

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 2.3K 24
A young musician, turned out as the CEO of highest ranked fashion brand. A simple yet love deprived girl who form a strong persona but deep inside s...
216K 9.7K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
192K 3.5K 15
#4 in vbts when you are arranged marriage with someone you truly love but its only one side love💔
1.3K 173 59
A unknown and mysterious man from World 2 And a soft and innocent soul from World 1 FELL IN LOVE WITH EACHOTHER 🌷✨