Once Upon An outlawqueen

Par parrillasexbomb

Back in the storybrooke years after Regina casted the dark curse, when her adopted son Henry was now a grown... Plus

Part 1
Part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
Part 23
part 24
Part 25
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
Part 38
part 39
part 40
Part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part: 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 83
the end

part 26

76 8 0
Par parrillasexbomb

Snow: it's been so many years since then. And after all it's totally different. It's a whole town we're talking about.
David held snow's hand.
David: we dreamed of the Queen's fall. We have a change to live a life in peace. We can do it dear.
Archie: What if she come back? Angrier than ever?
David: we'll be ready.
Emma: guys your way too harsh. After all I don't think a piece of paper can really prove the murderer of Savanna.
Henry: you're supporting Regina mum?
Emma: not exactly! But it could be anyone Henry.
Henry: I don't care. I got my proofs, and since she left town I'm not worried about her anymore.
Emma bowed down her head and spoke no more. In the meantime robin walked in his tent.
Robin: food is ready and smells delicious.
Regina: The food can wait.
Regina approached robin and kissed his lips using her tongue. She could feel his cheeks being on fire. Robin smiled broadly.
Robin: it's gonna get cold.
Regina: Well I don't care.
She laid him on the bed and started kissing his chest while taking off his clothes. Their breaths became slower and heavier. He took off her shirt and kissed her whole body with pleasure. He could smell her scent. Cannela and apple. He held her hand and fixed her hair. He kissed her breasts and took off her pants.
Robin: you look absolutely stunning my lady.
Regina blushed and sat on his lap while rubbing his cheeks and scratching his back. He decided to make an entrance inside her. He took off her underwear and one thing led to another you can figure out the rest. After they made love Regina laid next to him and covered herself with the covers. Robin kept smiling looking at her and rubbing her thigh. Her body was art he imagined and smiled even more broadly. Regina was playing with his hair.
Robin: wow... That was really...
Regina: Really?
Robin: can't find a better word than unique.
Regina: well me neither.
Robin took a deep breath and woke up. I'll take a shower. Care to join me?
Regina: You'll take a shower?
Robin: yes. Hand made shower. Behind my tent.
Regina: as long as your man won't see anything.
Robin: they won't. They are singing a fee meters away. Won't even realize we are missing.
(To be continued)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.5K 91 11
**COMPLETED** What if Henry wasn't Emma's son? What if he was her childhood friend, her chosen brother? What if he helped her run and escape the abus...
14.6K 511 18
Ten-years-old Sophie Mills had a goal for her summer: Find her dad. With her mother, Regina, not wanting to talk about him, she comes up with a plan...
62.4K 2.6K 24
There he is. My true love, my soul mate, the one person I had trusted and allowed to enter the walls that I have built up to keep me from a heart bre...
18.4K 784 21
What if Regina and Zelena were full sisters? What if the curse happened years earlier? Who are the real villains? Who is the Savior? And what if True...